[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Either make a leftist /pol/ or ban SJWs
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 63
Thread images: 14
File: 1449122816242.png (1 MB, 1500x1738) Image search: [Google]
1449122816242.png
1 MB, 1500x1738
First off, I know what this thread will be filled with:
>WAAAAAH GO BACK TO POWL YOU FUCKING NAZI WE HAVE FREEZE PEECH

First off, I don't care for /pol/ at all. They are so fucking dumb that most of them believe you can actually transmit AIDS by coughing. Its just as much of a petty circlejerk as Tumblr or NeoFAG is.

Second off, freedom of speech doesn't exist on this board. If a moderator wants to do something because he feels it will effect the board in a better way, he is allowed to do it. Its been like this for years, and moot even said that you can be banned at whatever time, whenever time. If you want free speech, go to 8ch. But here, its whatever leads the website in the right direction

Now, my point is that SJWs/Marxists/hardcore leftists have become a ever growing problem on this website. There has been several cases this month of either people "trolling" to act like SJWs, or actual SJWs flooding and derailing threads with their rhetoric and petty insults to try and scare away people who wish to discuss the topic at hand. This is most often seen on censorship threads in which they spam the thread about how the people wishing to discuss are "fat", "sexist", and "only wish to masturbate to cartoons". They then proceed to flood the thread about how people need this to be censored because people do indeed get offended and that anyone who isn't is a special snowflake. This is followed by shitposting pictures and falseflagging until you get an unnecessary flamewar that was never needed in the first place.

See next post
>>
>>416329
This is satire, right?
>>
File: 1445657589943.gif (824 KB, 350x197) Image search: [Google]
1445657589943.gif
824 KB, 350x197
This has not only happened to censorship threads. Plenty of threads, such as speedrunning ones, are easily exploited because of transexual members of the community, leading up to an initial argument about gender politics. They constantly spam threads and ruin topics, overall making /v/ an undesirable place for people to post video games and avoid pointless politics. While this could be argued that this is trolling, this doesn't make it any less acceptable, as the quote says "a community of pretend retards will bring actual retards". The mannerisms often seen by SJWs often rival /pol/ and other notorious shitposters with their usage of buzzwords, OC, and "reddit" spam to try and ward people away to make a safe environment. The worst part, they even go against what people know of 4chan, the place of no feelings and no remorse, and change it from what people seek and make it into a hugbox, and land where peoples feelings are on high priority and that calling someone a faggot or a nigger is worth being shunned and told to go back to Reddit.

This is not just a problem for /v/, but a problem for the entire website. What do you think most of the people on /b/ come for? They come to express themselves in an unrestricted environment, socializing and making jokes without having someone watch over them encase their feeling get hurt. In other words, a place free from political correctness. This, as I said earlier, goes back to the days when the website was considered at its peak in terms of recognition and popularity. And while most people would argue that they come for discussion, it still links back to that hint of no political correction. Now, we know that SJWs will stop at nothing to make their opinions fact, and they will not back down until they have it their way. Think about what this can do to the website, if people started to flood and shitpost things they found problematic.

Next.
>>
People would be turned off knowing what they came for is now being taken away from them, and that the once free board is now under control by a force of people who will stop at nothing to shun and spam until what they want gone is gone. You can say this doesn't apply to you, and it doesn't to me, but you can't argue a HUGE majority of the site thinks this way, and that this logic is what brings in people. If you take away the thing people come here in hopes for, and ruin it for the people who have already settled here, then you are damaging a proportionate chunk of your website. Something like this could cause serious damage to your userbase, and make it out to be something completely different and horrifying to the public.

Speaking of which, imagine the public image this site will have if this continues. One could say that having a GOOD image is not a good thing, but trust me, having a bad image is nothing to be thankful for either. The SJWs are becoming more and more publicly recognized as a threat, with the masses knowing about then and programs like South Park helping people into thinking this. Not to mention all the places on the internet who are not friendly to them, with some of the big names like Reddit. Imagine how we would look to people if we grew into a SJW infested hellhole. We would be considered on the same level as 9gag in terms of pure shit and hatred. People would laugh at the sheer though of using this website as a way to discuss. Paired with loosing people, something like this could harm the website without a doubt.

Thankfully, our website is known for having moderators that do whatever the fuck they feel is right. Granted this can be a VERY bad thing, this can also be good as well. For example, threads about the female influence on games have been reported recently to have been banned, enforcing more reasonable discussion and not political bullshit.
>>
File: whatever ho.jpg (12 KB, 138x175) Image search: [Google]
whatever ho.jpg
12 KB, 138x175
Not to forget the fact we have mass-banned groups that are known to cause trouble before, furries, without a second thought. Plenty of groups have been purged from /co/ as well in an attempt to clear the board of total bullshit. So, if you want to really fix the problems with /v/ and general politcal derails, you have to ban the SJWs. If you do not, then you are giving them a chance to rise up and take over the website.

tl;dr. Ban SJWs, they will kill the website
>>
>>416336
SJWs aren't the ones shitting up the speedrunning threads, FYI. SJWs would like nothing more than for transphobes to shut the fuck up about whatever the fuck The-Speedrunner-Formerly-Known-As-Cosmo calls herself these days. Additionally, calling somebody a faggot is fine, but calling somebody the N-Word is a violation of Rule 3 whether or not the mods feel like enforcing it today.

If you ask me, 4chan should ban literally everybody who breaks anything even resembling a rule. 4chan is much too crowded. Far too many people have been on 4chan for far too long and think they own the place. We need to put the fear back in people. The good days of /b/ were days when W.T. Snacks would ban you for anything. For nothing. The mods need to become Gods again and that means performing a few smiting.

I'm for banning the SJWs as OP wishes, but I also want all of the right wingers banned too. Ban anybody. Ban everybody. Global bans for violating /v/'s "Starting or participating in a flame war" is a great start. Ban racists on /pol/ next. Then ban anybody who posts loli outside of /b/. Then ban everybody who mentions dubs outside of /b/ or /s4s/.
>>
>>416347
What is your definition of racism?
>>
>>416347
No wait, hold on
>N-Word
Fuck off, your a SJW
>>
>>416348
The widest possible definition for the most possible bans. Acknowledging that races exist.
>>
>>416349
I didn't want to violate rule 3 inside of a post about banning everybody for rulebreaking.
>>
>>416353
But you did post "SJW" which is undecipherable text.
>>
File: sweating.jpg (18 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
sweating.jpg
18 KB, 480x360
>>416355
Shit.
>>
>>416350
Wait holy shit that's actually really genius
>>
They'd probably make /v/ better, tbqhdesuwa. Like one poison neutralising another.
>>
Stop feeding the trolls, OP.

>tfw remembering early /pol/ users just being a board of in jokes and satire.
>some trolls go around baiting and derailing threads with /pol/ memes.
>>
>>416329
In the case where you're serious: People derailing threads to bitrch about SJWs are a way bigger problem than sjws are on this site, since they're the ones actively shitposting. Much like how people telling people to go back to reddit are magnitudes worse than anyone coming from reddit could ever hope to be, since their posts are flat-out shitposts without any content while they pretend to have some kind of moral highground
>>
File: 1450796173087.png (44 KB, 706x674) Image search: [Google]
1450796173087.png
44 KB, 706x674
>>416329
>If you want free speech, go to 8ch.
My sides.
>>
>>416433
I'm pretty sure someone got banned on /v/ with a reply with this image.
>>
>>416433
What?
If people don't like that way things should be run around here than they should simply go to a different website
>>
>>416582
b-but we must change to cater the "insert group"

Ironically this is happening in the world too.
>>
File: 1451852974821.png (252 KB, 688x631) Image search: [Google]
1451852974821.png
252 KB, 688x631
Most hardcore leftists are children or dumb women anyway they will grow up with time.
>>
>waaaaah people have political opinions different from mine, they need to be banned
Where have I heard this before? I think the website involved tumbling or something.
>>
>>416632
>>416630
>>416616
>>416582
>>416452
>>416433
>>416432
>>416428
>>416396
>>416362
Replying to the last ten posts in this thread
>>
>>416329
if you want a leftist hugbox go to reddit

no true leftist would come on 4chan anyways unless they're a little conservative by today's standards (which doesn't take much)
>>
>>416663
Reddit is full of Centralists. It's just that the republican party has become a little extreme recently so republicans thing anything slightly to the left of their hard right swing is a leftcuck.

The actual leftist hugbox is Tumblr. Reddit's surprisingly conservative. They hate trannys just as much as you do.
>>
>>416329
>Now, my point is that SJWs/Marxists/hardcore leftists have become a ever growing problem on this website.

This literally is not a thing. /v/, /pol/ or whatever other boards are populated by backward hillbillies will cry "SJW!" at anyone who doesn't join in their racist / anti-feminist / anti-librul circlejerk, which by the way are usually way off-topic on whatever board they're posted on.

The only places you're likely to encounter actual examples of far-left elements are sites like tumblr or salon.com. These type of people wouldn't be attracted to 4chan because of the volume of shitposting that goes on here, coupled with a lack of user moderation to suppress unpopular opinions. On 4chan, the term "SJW" is just a boogeyman that /pol/lacks throw around because they're frankly retarded and have no valid arguments against liberal ideals, so they have to rely on caricatures and shitslinging instead.
>>
>>416329
>most of them believe you can actually transmit AIDS by coughing

You can absolutely transmit AIDS by coughing, especially if the infected individual is coughing saliva or blood micro particulates, I've had several MDs tell me this. Yes it's an extremely small chance of transferrance, but in my opinion not a risk worth taking. The virus has been known to survive on needle points exposed to air for fucks sakes, how fucking gullible can you be? When MDs get any AIDS infected fluids on them in any dosage they take a shit ton of preventative medication which makes them so sick they can't work for days, but they know that's better than risking their lives to the virus.

Espcially pushng the idea that kissing an infected person is ok (micro-tears in their lip and you're probabably fucked) and others that's being pushed in education. It's fucking disgusting risking children's health like that just for the sake of "tolerance".

Yeah, you're pretty fucking stupid if you fall for it, but then again the fact that you don't have a lot of friends in higher education means you're probably expendable.
>>
8gag has a leftist /pol/ but they're radical leftists who also hate SJWs. No one likes SJWs.
>>
>>416769

As usual, /pol/ is playing fast a loose with the truth.

1.) You cannot transmit AIDS. You transmit HIV, which over the course of years progresses to a condition referred to as AIDS. AIDS is the point when HIV aggressively attacks your immune system, allowing opportunistic infections or cancers to kill you.

2.) You cannot transmit HIV by coughing on someone. You cannot transmit HIV through open-mouth kissing, unless maybe both you and your infected partner have open sores in your mouths, which is only a theoretical risk. Even so, the mouth isn't a hospitable place for HIV to thrive. There have been zero documented cases of HIV transmission through kissing, being coughed on, being spat on, sharing a glass, or even having oral sex.
>>
>>416433
That image literally depends on the /pol/ user. moot redirected the news anons to /pol/ and they were a mix bunch with differing ways of arguing. Some even take offense at being lumped up with stormfront users.
>>
File: 1445359024498.jpg (55 KB, 503x518) Image search: [Google]
1445359024498.jpg
55 KB, 503x518
>>416715
>>416432
Nice way to play the victim card.

Word of advice, wait for a censorship thread to pop up on /v/. It starts off with normal discussion, but them comes the comments about "sexism", "mysogony", "fat", "pedophile", and when people argue with them they spam how censorship is good because offending people is a problem. After they kill a thread, the proceed to spam about how "MLK would have been a SJW" and that they are innocent and people who call out their bullshit and debate them are just censoring them. You can say they're just trolls, but that doesn't matter since there is a rule against starting stupid flame wars that is 500% enforced.

And as a response to "they don't exist", then why are they a problem? Either enforced the anti-flamewar rule or ban the group of people that is obviously causing trouble to people wanting to have discussion.

>>416632
Oh look, a "freeze peech" whiner that didn't read the thread

Yeah, if something is found to be detracting from the quality of the website, to the point it goes against what people come for, then it needs to be banned. You could argue that furfags and bronies have rights a well, but there are very very VERY good reasons to why we fucking group those and have containment. SJWs are becoming as much as a problem as /pol/ is, but this time SJWs actually WANT to change the place people go to for avoiding PC shit.
>>
>>416769
a. If AIDS was as easy as you put it with spreading, then it would be a really big fucking problem for people, and would have caused pandemic years back.

b. Even if it did spread, thats not a problem based on faggots, thats people not using basic fucking hygiene and covering their mouth. You should be mad at the disgusting pigs who weren't raised well enough to have decency

c. If homosexuality is something tough in a school, then you need a WAAAAAYYY better education system, and this is coming from the country currently fighting against common core.
>>
>>416776
>>416821
lol trolde
>>
>>416820
>Nice way to play the victim card.
Well yeah, I'm a victim of endless retards derailing countless vidya threads and shitposting incessantly about their mindless bullshit that belongs on another board
>>
We don't want a /leftypol/, all politics is allowed on /pol/.
>>
>>416433
/pol/ doesn't really get triggered or suppress opinions, they just call said opinions kikes and niggers
>>
>>416823
>I'm a victim of endless retards derailing countless vidya threads and shitposting incessantly about their mindless bullshit

Then you should be on board with banning SJWs faggots, unless you don't actually use /v/ and are looking for an excuse to bitch about people triggering you on an image board
>>
>>416827
They are either going to make /pol/ their own, have a hub for all their shit on the website, and use D&C to take over the other boards, or just give up trying to take it and move back to the other ones.

Its like making a furry board, you can't just have a fucking furry board. You either go all the way or you let the website shit itself
>>
>>416329
>people "trolling" to act like SJWs
Do you know why they do that?

Because it makes you mad.

Don't reply.
>>
>>416851
I want to ban everyone that talks about politics on boards that are not the politics board, and as it turns out it's primarly the opposite of the people you're after, which makes it pretty odd that you're making a whole thread against one side and not all of them
>>
>>416884
Do you fucking browse /v/?
The /pol/ shir you speak of is actually someone saying something about niggers or trannys as a joke, people getting triggered and then a derail. Also look at fuckin censorship threads. People spam those threads with "pedo" and other shit

Fuck off, you are the reason discussion is hard
>>
>>416353
Shut up nigger
>>
>>416433
Funny, /pol/ doesn't doxx people for not agreeing with them
See >>/414116/
>>
>>416923
Fug that up >>414116
>>
File: 1423743607823.gif (600 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
1423743607823.gif
600 KB, 200x200
>>416582
>If people don't like that way things should be run around here than they should simply go to a different website
So OP should fuck off?
>>
>>416898
>niggers or trannys as a joke
>but them comes the comments about "sexism", "mysogony", "fat", "pedophile", and when people argue with them
>it's their fault I'm falling for b8!
wew lad
>>
File: image.jpg (235 KB, 1280x1109) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
235 KB, 1280x1109
>>416347
>muh transphobes
>the n word
>i'd totes ban the sjws though
>>
>>417043
I want to ban both people who are mean to black people and people who are nice to black people. How does this make me a tumblr hipster?
>>
>>416329
tfw marxist who masturbates to cartoons
>>
>>417047
Because FUCK YOU I'M A TRIPFAG
>>
File: 1429993402924.png (1004 KB, 2992x2992) Image search: [Google]
1429993402924.png
1004 KB, 2992x2992
>>416329
>most of them believe you can actually transmit AIDS by coughing
That's complete bullshit and I want proof of this being a belief

>freedom of speech doesn't exist on this board. If a moderator wants to do something because he feels it will effect the board in a better way, he is allowed to do it.

Yeah you can make pretty much any political opinion you want on there but I guess you got butthurt that a mod removed you thread because you were shitposting and making a threads that had very little to do with politics

>my point is that SJWs/Marxists/hardcore leftists have become a ever growing problem on this website

I agree with this statement because boards like /co/ and /cgl/ are filled to the brim with these whores but these types of people have had very little growth and also by the way making a separate board for leftist politics is a very bad idea because then they can organize and take over because it happened to Tumblr and Reddit and it will happen here and before you say "Well /pol/ is right wing nazis and they haven't taken over!" well right wingers usually stay in their own territory because they develop a nationalism of sorts and think of their board as superior and this is a common belief on most boards too but leftists, all they want to do is conquer and censor and are far more brutal at it than the right wing. Just don't please

>TL;DR Making a lefty/pol/ would turn this website into tumblr 2.0
>>
>>417047
>I want to ban both people who are mean to black people and people who are nice to black people
>who are mean to black people and people who are nice to black people
wut
>>
>>417064
build wall
>>
>>417065
He means people who see them as anything other than regular people, I guess.
>>
File: 1442206095841.jpg (272 KB, 960x652) Image search: [Google]
1442206095841.jpg
272 KB, 960x652
I'm from /pol/ and I think 8gag started this thread.
>>
>>417036
Sorry, this place isn't run by disgusting far-leftists yet. This website doesn't apply to free speech and will pick off people who harm it.

>>417040
If you call someone a nigger with no racial context in it, you aren't being racist. You might as well be calling someone a "faggot" or "retard", or just saying you are their nigga.

SJWs on the website want people to comply to their beliefs and will not stop until they make discussion of topic taboo. The censorship threads are filled with "well sorry we don't want to be sexist male pigs", attacking those for wanting to discuss something as simple as censorship. This shit kills and derails threads harder than anything does because they simply do not stop, and will keep spamming until the thread goes extinct.

b8 or not b8, it is killing discussion. You know posting ironic furshit would still be a problem, so what is the excuse for this.

>>417064
Its obvious what I was hinting at, I didn't want to trigger the Tumblrtards that hard

>>417074
Found one already
>>
I actually want an /sjw/ board to be made, and I hate sjws with a passion. Hear me out. I want this to happen because:

1. I think it would be hilarious and cringeworthy to have them adopt our memes for their retarded purposes, but mainly

2. I want to flame with them on a near-constant basis. There aren't nearly enough SJWs on /lgbt/ to keep me satisfied, /r/shitredditsays would just ban me if I kicked sand in their hugbox, and I don't want to alienate IRL friends on Jewbook.
>>
>>417111
This would be fucking great, but throw in this.

>3 months after /sjw/ is created we turn around and permaban everyone that has posted on it

Problem solved.
>>
>>417111
>>417133
This 500%
>>
>>417067
Pretty much.

Racists are annoying, sure, but you know who's really fucking annoying? Narcissists. Pic related. This shit can never be allowed to happen on 4chan which is why I say "nice to blacks ban too". I do not, under ANY circumstances want to go all the way to the other side where blacks think they're better than everybody else and get "uppity" about it. Hell, even acknowledging that you are black, or that you are white, or brown or yellow or what-fucking-ever.

I should note that I don't consider race and culture the same thing. /a/ is free to like weebs, and /mu/ is free to like Mariachi music or whatever the fuck they do over at /mu/, I wouldn't know.
>>
>>417133
This is actually why I still have never posted in /trash/ even though the hunger games threads look fun. I'm paranoid.
>>
>>416898
>Do you fucking browse /v/?
Well yeah
>The /pol/ shir you speak of is actually someone saying something about niggers or trannys as a joke,
No, it's people getting triggered by female or black characters in videogames and sperging out about them. The opposite is much rarer and often ironic to trigger the people I've just mentioned. Same for /tv/, by the way.
>>
i don't really care about this website
i only wish to masturbate to cartoon porn
Thread replies: 63
Thread images: 14

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.