[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hiro, another on topic wrestling general thread just got deleted
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3
File: hiro.png (2 KB, 208x34) Image search: [Google]
hiro.png
2 KB, 208x34
Hiro, another on topic wrestling general thread just got deleted 227 posts in. This is happening every single day.

Tell them to stop the mod abuse or increase the bump limit, move us back to /sp/, or give us our own board.
>>
>>448899
They need to delete previous generals and leave the current one up
Or Hiro, give us our own board
>>
JUST GIVE US OUR OWN BOARD

AND FIRE THE FUCKING JANITOR

TAKE CONTROL OF THE WEBSITE YOU KEK
>>
>>448906
Yes, this is surely the most effective method to get what you want.
>>
File: hiro.png (2 KB, 206x32) Image search: [Google]
hiro.png
2 KB, 206x32
another on topic thread just got nuked, hiro. do something.
>>
Why does Wrestling matter to you so much?
>>
>>448899
>Hiro, another on topic wrestling general thread just got deleted 227 posts in.

This is happening on other boards as well. /vr/'s Dreamcast threads get nuked all the time, even though the sticky clearly says DC is considered retro. Other on-topic threads and posts vanish all the time.

Who hired these janitors, and does the staff actually do anything to keep them in check?
>>
>>448961

Maybe this is a problem with slow boards?
>>
>>448899
They get deleted because there's too many you idiot
>>
>>448961
considering their salaries they should at least hire people with previous qualifications
>>
Seriously man, either move us back to /sp/, move us to /tv/ (not recommended) or tell the mods and janny to stop busting our balls. It's not our fault you took us from a top 5 fastest board to one if the slowest boards on 4chan. Just give us a home and get that fuckhead to stop deleting our threads. Especially when they are made after the old one reaches bump limit. And no, just deleting posts in the old one to get it below bump limit again doesn't count.
>>
File: 1443063720819.jpg (22 KB, 440x364) Image search: [Google]
1443063720819.jpg
22 KB, 440x364
>shitposts martial arts threads for weeks going DUDE LOL YOUR BOARD GOT KEKED
>expects others to care about you when you get cucked by the mods
Lmao
>>
>>448991

All it's doing is causing even more threads to be made because they're getting deleted at like 200 posts instead
>>
>>448994
Better deleting 40 threads and 10 new ones popping out than keeping those 40
>>
>>448997

Do you not know how the catalog works? /wwe/ is faster THE ENTIRETY OF THE REST OF /asp/ COMBINED

If you keep deleting /wwe/ threads there will be literally nothing left but /wwe/ threads because the non-/wwe/ threads will get bumped off by the new /wwe/ threads
>>
Just spam the board with wrestling non stop. Drive the janitors insane. He won't keep up with it
>>
>>449001
The deleted wwe threads were already at the top of the catalog though
Before he deleted shit the first 2 or 3 pages were nothing but wwe
>>
>>449007
>average wwe faggot
>>
>>449008
>The deleted wwe threads were already at the top of the catalog though

When you make a new thread it bumps an old thread off the catalog.
>>
>>449010
Not if there's a void of deleted threads
>>
>>449011

/wwe/ general isn't the only one being made
>>
>>449001
Well isn't that what you wrestlefags wanted?
You made your bed now lay in it
>>
>>449013
And?
>>
>>449015

I wanted to stay in my comfy general in /sp/ before some faggot tricked yellow moot into moving it and allowing shitposters to take over an entire slow board. I hate /asp/, if it were a real place it'd smell like piss.
>>
>>449018
Well I'm sorry anon
After weeks of shitposting martial arts threads, spamming IS HE AUTISTIC theeads, and spamming "lol you got cucked out of your own board" you have the entire place to yourself and the mod that came with it
You reap what you sow
>>
>>449019
>You reap what you sow

This is true but you're applying to the wrong people. /asp/ was ruined by the move and it's on the admins, not the posters.
>>
>>449022
So it was the admins doing all the shitposting I listed above?
I had no idea!
>>
>>449027

It's their responsibility for moving a general that's faster than an entire board onto that board.
>>
>>449029
Oh, so it's the admins fault for all the wrestlefags shitposting
The wrestlefags doing the shitposting are free from blame or responsibility
Gotcha
>>
There should have been a wrestling board from the beginning. However if you do make a wrestling board, it can't all be WWE. You have Olympic style wrestling, Japanese wresting, and Luchadores
>>
>>449039
Real wrestling goes on /asp/
>>
>>449041
Exactly, so let's move fake wrestling back where we were so everyone can be happy.
>>
>>448899
>get moved
>proceed to shitpost and put actual effort into killing the board because DUDE LOL ITS OUR BOARD NOW
>complain when the bed you decided to lay in gets removed and you get beaten
You deserve it.

It doesn't deserve or warrant its own board. Just fucking move it to /tv/, where it literally belongs.
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.