[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Dear pseudoelitist morons who think abbreviating the phrases
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4
File: 1451207357717.jpg (58 KB, 720x824) Image search: [Google]
1451207357717.jpg
58 KB, 720x824
Dear pseudoelitist morons who think abbreviating the phrases 'to be honest' and 'shaking my head' is a heinous crime,
Do you also disapprove of abbreviating other phrases like 'by the way', 'lot's of laughter', 'for your information' etc?
>>
>>440673
Fuck the haters man, smdh tbqh pham.
>>
>>440673
The more I see butthurt posts like this, the more I'm glad the wordfilters are there.
>>
famalam is my favorite workaround of f.am
>>
File: hahano.gif (360 KB, 200x174) Image search: [Google]
hahano.gif
360 KB, 200x174
>>440680
>>440678
>no argument response to a post with a question or proper argument
>>
>>440689
same here 2bh famalam

>>440680
how does it feel to be so impotent and powerless you cry endlessly on the hidden metaboard of an east asian moving pictures forum?
>>
Yes, I do.
The only one I cannot shake, fully, is lol.

I stopped using all others when I left AOL chatrooms for 4chan.
>>
if i used lol to be a disruptive douche everywhere i'd totally understand and wouldn't complain if it was filtered
>>
>>440865
>how does it feel to be so impotent and powerless you cry endlessly on the hidden metaboard of an east asian moving pictures forum?
Ask OP, who made this thread in a buttmad kneejerk reaction to not being able to use his favorite twitter niggerspeak phrase.
>>
oh my god
>>
>>440673
>lot's of laughter
Am I being rused?
>>
File: tak.png (137 KB, 512x425) Image search: [Google]
tak.png
137 KB, 512x425
Huh

I always assumed "s.m.h" meant "so much hate."

My eyes have been opened OP, thank you.
>>
>>440673
Why do people reduce their range of expression to three letter acronyms?
Is it because they are not confident in their ability to express themselves?
>>
>>440673
s͏mh t͏bh f͏am
>>
>>441182
gotta go fast
>>
File: なぜ大坂w.png (124 KB, 287x288) Image search: [Google]
なぜ大坂w.png
124 KB, 287x288
>>441001
>>
>>440689
famalamadingdong
>>
>>441179
There was a hilarious thread on /tv/ once where we were all watching a stream from some African country like Uganda or Botswana and somehow a few of us ended up lurking a kind of African equivalent of 4chan, wish I still knew how to find the site. It was in English but Africanized as fuck.

Anyway, an African guy on there said at the end of one of his posts: "smldawa (shaking my little dick and walking away)."
>>
>>441443
Weird that he would say that, because a famous African legend is that there are these monsters with dicks so long they can just sling them over their shoulders.
>>
>>440673
>lot's of laughter
>>
>>441647
>>441094
?
>>
>>441000
>OP ... made this thread [as] a ... reaction to not being able to use [one of the phrases]
Prove it
>>
>>441094
Am I being trolled?
>>
>>441647
Lots, not lot's, you illiterate fuck.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.