[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ive fucking had it already. fuck these stupid fucking janitors
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2
File: John_Morris.png (172 KB, 305x341) Image search: [Google]
John_Morris.png
172 KB, 305x341
Ive fucking had it already. fuck these stupid fucking janitors and fuck all you CP loving faggots. i cant go to a sports thread without some fucking dib posting CP all over. no wonder everyone else moved on to infinity. kiss my ass hiro
>>
Listen up faggot, you must think that you are "cool" for writting that shit, but you aren't, in fact you are just a pathetic little bitch that live in that self proclaimed illusion of superiority called "life" but who am I to say that. I'm just an anon, and your just an anon. only difference is the face behind the computer, and that you are a lame pathetic narcissistic piece of shit. now that I am almost through, have a nice day because you probably posted that shit and ran like the coward that you are. you are not gonna look at the truthful shit people that post in threads like these because you are too afraid to see what people know is the "real" you. so instead of learning from your flaws and trying to improve aspects about you that need some work (not for "social acceptance", but just so you could not be a complete waste of life and a burden on society) you cower in your own piss and filth living a pathetic, worthless nothingness existence, posting things on the internet to try and sound "cool" when clearly we all know it's a lie. we know you are nothing. we know you will never be anything, and we can certainly say, that you are a retarded scum munching dumbass who just wanted to piss people off to get a gimps of joy in your otherwise miserable life. the world would be better off if you had never even been born. but now that you have, you created bonds with your family that secure you own existence. because if you die, a few people will miss you, a very few, and thus you will continue to be a parasite on the earth. nobody gives a damn about you. We just want to see you dead, because it is a better use of your life you fucking cunt.
>>
>>411830
my point
>>
File: 1186231639839.jpg (23 KB, 604x448) Image search: [Google]
1186231639839.jpg
23 KB, 604x448
>>411829
Well, I never...
>>
>>411829
>there are people right now on 4chan who dont have thick skins and actually get upset from the sight of cp
>>
i dont know why but i keked so much at this thread. i dont know if its the picture, the text or both of them together, but i cant stop laughing. im cryng and my belly hurts. 10/10
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.