[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Personality disorder tried putting in adv but no real response
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (52 KB, 960x640) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
52 KB, 960x640
Recently diagnosed anti socoal personality disorder and due for inpatient stay at a psych unit so what can i take to the unit and what should i expect from a stay there also what treatment do you get for aspd cos i dont feel like i need anything at all desu but im forced and dont want to be forced drugs onto me so what should i expect in terms of treatmenf aswell
>>
>>407499 (dubs)
I thought you said you had anti-socal (Southern California) personality disorder and you were a really cool guy lol. Just explain to people why you're an asshole to everyone instead of bottling it up inside and it will no longer be considered a disorder. Also most psychology isn't actually super scientific and what is and isn't a disorder is determined by the ruling authority of said country (e.g. in one country pedophilia is a mental disorder and another it is normal behavior and another it is a fetish and a crime). Anti-personality disorder is more common in the 3rd world as scaring people away helps them not get close enough to take what little you have from you.

If you go to a psyche ward you might not be able to legally leave unless Dr. McHippy truly believes you are cured. You probably will not be given any medications to take besides a mild antidepressant which won't really do anything unless you both understand what is causing you to be a big meanie and are able to deal with it. If it is something you can't control (e.g. "I am living paycheck to paycheck and can't move on!") you probably just have some mild depression and just deal with it (in a paycheck to paycheck scenario just eat pb&j for a year and stop being a faggot).

Also you probably won't be able to join the army because any who takes any psychological advice has an increased risk of self harm or harming the unit, so don't have that as a plan in your life. No stigma intended.

Also keep in mind most people are terrible but many try to do their best. If the ones around you don't do their best just remind them every so often to do so and be sure to do your best as well.

>>407499 (dubs)
good double
>>
>>407536
Ok well i wasnt planning on joining the army
I dont live paychecl to paycheck and im not depressed in life rn
I admit the big meanie part im very selfish and bully people to get what i want so i suppose i can admit that
What do you mean about trying my best ?
Also i really agree with the psychology being bullshit bit like how am i disordered just because im abit selfish its not like i killed anyone but desu i dont know much about aspd specifically but im pretty sure i know quite alot about psychology in general and i know its all bullshit
Finally what do you mean about me being cool is that like a sarcastic insult or something
>>
Also in a psyche ward would i be with other people with this 'disorder' or will i be with anyone
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.