[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>never got called underage when I was actually underage on
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: 1444617034563.jpg (160 KB, 828x686) Image search: [Google]
1444617034563.jpg
160 KB, 828x686
>never got called underage when I was actually underage on 4chan
>now get called all the time even though I'm not
>>
>>406257
Modern 4chan is obsessed with the idea of outsiders taking away their site.

I blame /pol/. The white people there are also obsessed with immigrants taking their land, minorities taking their women, etc. It's a false sense of entitlement to shit they never owned to begin with and appears in every aspect of their lives.
>>
>>406257
is that fucking spike spiegel?
>>
>>406271
There was a pencil drawing of spike spiegal that was barely visible (very easy to see on a color correct contrast adjusted photo, though) scribbled on a whiteboard-paint wall on a stairwell in a studio. Somebody drew in dry erase marker a little cartoon face (the Pepe hand was added in by somebody else after the fact, as you can see if you look closely).

The internet was fed an untrue story that the Spike Spiegel drawing was made by the original director of Cowboy Bebop when they visited and that it was enshrined on the wall. This is not true. It was drawn in pencil by some random artist, just like the crudely drawn shitfacekid in dry erase over top of it. Tumblr threw a shitfit over this fake story and it migrated to 4chan because 4chan believes whatever they read even harder than Tumblr does.
>>
>>406257
4chan is where 40 year olds come to act like 15 year olds.
>>
>>406257
when you were young you were pure and innocent
now that you've been molded into a piece of garbage people call you out on your idiocy
>>
>>406294
Huh, pretty interesting story. Thanks anon.
>>
>>406257
Maybe you're doing something wrong? perhaps something along the lines of thinking "I'm an adult* now, so I can do anything I want!" And because of this, you're more likely to do things that actually make you look even younger?

*Those under the age of 25 are not to be considered adults.
>>
>>406294
OP's isn't that picture at all.
https://www.instagram.com/p/32rXDjxlfg/
There's also no evidence that this is real or fake.
>>
>>406465
You're absolutely right. I misrememebered exactly which Spike Spiegel drawing it was. Thank you!
>>
hol up senpai
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.