[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Please delete the /dpt/ spam. There should only be one thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: yg.png (125 KB, 720x306) Image search: [Google]
yg.png
125 KB, 720x306
Please delete the /dpt/ spam.

There should only be one thread up tbqh.
>>
signed

check em
>>
Yeah this shit needs to stop. Also ban weeaboos from /g/
>>
>>395176
And anime
>>
And that is definitely not the trap threads some retard has been spamming before the old thread dies. Homosexuals aren't programming.
>>
>>395176
>>395177
And gaming and consumer hardware shit

Except for ThinkPads and mechanical keyboards
>>
>>395176
This. Weebs are brony-tier autists.
>>
Can you force /dpt/ to wait till page 7 before making a new thread like you do with /brit/ on /int/?
>>
>>395185
This desu
>>
>>395185
what if we have to deal with tranny threads and can't make a new one for normal people?
>>
>>395188
Ban tranny posting on /g/
>>
File: i.png (198 KB, 1214x320) Image search: [Google]
i.png
198 KB, 1214x320
It's getting worse.

Do something.
>>
And here we see the folly of "Generals."
>>
Delete /g/
>>
>>395199
They tried to ban generals once. It didn't work out.
>>
File: 1450575440539.webm (204 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
1450575440539.webm
204 KB, 640x360
>>395185
>like you do with /brit/ on /int/
>>
just bring back /prog/
AIDS and CANCER are a must
>>
>>395172
Come back when there's 70 of them. And then realize that you'll get just as much help with your spam as the anons who complain about futaspam on /d/ get.
>>
>>395198
I'd delete them myself if not for the "you can't delete a post this old" nonsense. Get that fixed first.
>>
>>395434
>blackmailing hiroshima
>>
>>395207
I could easily do it, without constantly human-monitoring.

Shorten threads: 150 replies total.
50 image relies total.
Thread die of "old age" after X hours (X depends on the board).

Boom, it's like the old days, before Generals were even a thing.

Generals are 4chan's sub-boards. People on this board constantly beg and cry and want new, more niche boards, which will only drive CREATIVITY and DISCOURSE down, if it comes to pass. Each sub-board will have Generals and in time those will want to be their own boards, too. People here lamenting that [ BOARD] is being "flooded" or "spammed" with threads that are ON TOPIC are the problem, not the topics. They want every board to be insular and tiny and to be driven by nothing but the posters. Posters should be moderators. Every last one! And threads should never die unless they are "slid" off of the last page.

And they only want that because they are use to simultaneously much older and more modern conceptualizations of the internet. Traditional forums AND Twitter are the "safe spaces" nonsense lambasted on South Park recently and 4chan much longer AND THAT is what they want 4chan to be like. And that's how Achechan came to be. And it's spread so thin and clogged so tightly I can't believe people go there. I've never seen them go there, anyway.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.