[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I think Hiro should make a Star Wars board just to contain all
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 4
File: 1451064414521.jpg (234 KB, 1183x1090) Image search: [Google]
1451064414521.jpg
234 KB, 1183x1090
I think Hiro should make a Star Wars board just to contain all Star Wars topics in /tv/.

Hell, if one generation of My Little Pony cartoons can merit having its own board, then the entire spectrum of Star Wars most certainly deserves its own board.
>>
>>394709
THANK YOU LENS FLARE MAN
>>
>>394709
Or maybe a board for recent shows and movies (released in the past 3 months) or something.
>>
>>394712
People would be less likely to get a show spoiled for them on /tv/ if there was a separate board for recent releases.
>>
>>394712
yeah that would work too
>>
>>394709
>if one generation of My Little Pony cartoons can merit having its own board, then the entire spectrum of Star Wars most certainly deserves its own board.
You're dumb.
>>
THANK YOU LENS FLARE MAN
>>
>>394709
I honestly don't get why people keep asking for a specific series board instead of something like a "sci-fi" board.

Do you all just have the dumbs? Or is it just one autist posting these threads over and over?
>>
>>394729
explain

seems logical to me
>>
>>394837
>implying /mlp/ happened based on merit

the difference is that it's just a couple of you assholes making a fuss whereas with mlp it was the entire site that wanted them gone. It's been not even two weeks. Things that are popular will get talked about more often. mlp was popular because of shit tripfags and autism. Star wars has all of that but also normal people want to talk about it too.

tl;dr stop whining, just wait 2 weeks for it to calm down /mlp/ is a shithole that moot probably regretted why would we ever want another one
>>
>>394769
Its because WWE got their own board in /asp/ plus /mlp/ and /vp/ so something as big as those things could likely warrant its own board especially considering that we're about to be spammed with more star wars content with the reboot.
>>
>>394868
How about instead of giving it its own boards to let it grow its own culture and bring in new users, you guys use your fucking head and give it the naruto treatment instead. You don't cater to cancer, you kill it
>>
>>394873
>thinking hiro wants to stunt growth on his website
uh, are you trolling me right now?
>>
>>394880
Hiro is only trying to increase the site because hes a newfag treating it like 2ch. Don't encourage him to do that
>>
>>394852
>just wait 2 weeks for it to calm do
Now its 2 weeks we have to wait for you to stop shit posting? before you said after the weekend then you said a few days
fucking tasteless imdb buffs
>>
>>394709
They are contained. Within /tv/.
>>
File: kek.jpg (38 KB, 320x309) Image search: [Google]
kek.jpg
38 KB, 320x309
>>395144
>before you said after the weekend then you said a few days
So you really made all the star wars complain threads here yourself?
>>
>>394709
/mlp/ is already an outlier that was made basically to prevent several boards (/b/, /v/, /co/) from utterly collapsing in on themselves.

/tv/ handles Star Wars fine enough, as in we don't see it leaking everywhere and causing massive shitposting problems like MLP did. It does look like it basically fills up all of /tv/ by itself though, but it's already dying down as people see it and /tv/ was already meme'ing recent Star Wars before this anyway, so who better should have it in the first place?
>>
File: 1432251072650.jpg (143 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1432251072650.jpg
143 KB, 1280x720
I think /mlp/ needs to stop being compared to a potential /sw/. /mlp/ was created as a containment board to lock up all the horsefuckery. Star Wars however, is not causing the same problems that MLP once did.

However, Star Wars does in fact have a lot more to talk about. And with a movie coming out every year now, I think it might be a considerable idea to keep things more organized, at the very least.
>>
>>395570
Yeah, a star wars board makes sense.
>>
>>395570
>>395838
Agreed. The EU is straight up massive, with lots of fun things to discuss. It's a big enough subject for a board.
>>
>>395850
Except none of it is canon now
>>
>>394884
2ch is significantly higher quality than 4chan (on some boards at least, can't speak for all of them), but that's mostly due to sane mods. If 4chan had that many boards it would become a complete shithole. The existing boards need to be cleaned up before any new ones are made.
>>
>>395860
>Except none of it is canon now
so what?
>>
>>395860
Yeah, because nobody is allowed to discuss things that aren't canon.

That's wrong. People discuss things because they're interesting to discuss, which the EU is. Talon motherfucking Karrde.
>>
>>395201
/tv/ is getting sick of it already.
>>
gib star wars plz
>>
Why are waifu threads allowed if they are about the slag in the op image?
>>
>>394709
THANK YOU LENS FLARE MAN
>>
>>394709
THANK YOU LENS FLARE MAN
>>
>>395891
Thats a bad board and nothing valuable was lost anyway
>>
>>395838
>makes sense
exactly why it wont happen
>>
>>396496
It has been fucked all five holes by shills for years, but this is truly a new low. 4chan should not be a platform for a single corporation to hock one piece of media endlessly for weeks on end.

Furfaggotry has been banned for years, so should discussion of this fucking shit. Or at the very least it should be forced into one thread like game of thrones was.

None of that is going to happen though, because they made it blatantly obvious that the website is being paid by disney with the enforcement of spoiler tags leading up to the global debut.
>>
>>396567
Are you implying we should ban star wars?
>>
>>396636
Said so explicitly. They are 2k15 furfags of the highest order.
>>
File: 1450154211553.jpg (26 KB, 400x342) Image search: [Google]
1450154211553.jpg
26 KB, 400x342
>>396658
you cant even compare star wars fans to furfaggotry
>>
>>396719
God, he's not even attractive.
>>
>>395865
2chan isn't higher quality just because of sane mods, its also because its made for Japs. Jap culture is weird, but its also because the site is made for the Japs so its pretty much only Japs on it. 4chan is something made for an international audienc
>>
>>396719
Theres one about Luke right now.
>>
>>396771
>>396726
What exactly got deleted?
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.