[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Underage People on /vp/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
File: emoticon.png (31 KB, 630x179) Image search: [Google]
emoticon.png
31 KB, 630x179
I keep seeing people complaining about shitposters on /vp/, while ignoring the much bigger problem; one that's been plaguing the board since its creation: underage anons.

Can they be cracked down on already? It's so easy to tell judging by their quality of posts.
>>
>>393214
Why does Pokemon even get its own board? Literally the only other franchise with such a status is /mlp/.
>>
>>393215
I see you're new. /vp/ is a containment board that was made because at the time, /v/ had a huge amount of pokemon threads.
>>
File: 1382752931779.jpg (427 KB, 2245x2245) Image search: [Google]
1382752931779.jpg
427 KB, 2245x2245
>>393214
>underage posters on an underage board about an underage game

HOLY SHIT WHAT AN UNEXPECTED TURN OF EVENTS LITERALLY NOBODY SAW THAT COMING
>>
>>393215
>>393216
Just a heads up. If you find a board that is run down, poorly moderated, and full of trash, and your question is ever "Why does this board exist?" The answer is always because it's a containment board.
>>
>>393227
>Global Rule #2. You will immediately cease and not continue to access the site if you are under the age of 18.
Bye.
>>
>>393230
wisest anon on this shitty thread
>>
>>393227
USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST
>>
>>393257
nope, not banned
stay salty cuck
>>
>>393214
What do you expect from a board that is dedicated for a children's game? Stop going there and grow up if the underage shitters are bothering you.

Also, how is pic related an example of underage posters? It's literally just somebody funposting looking for easy (You)s and somebody else being autistic enough to reply to it.

Use an actual example instead of some autistic discussion you probably had and got mad over.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.