[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Request for /int/ deletion
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5
File: 1404769874001.png (170 KB, 278x434) Image search: [Google]
1404769874001.png
170 KB, 278x434
Can we talk about the idea about getting this board removed? Absolutely nothing on topic, good, productive, or helpful comes of this board for 4chan as a whole. There are countless shitty generals that are total circlejerks and have absolutely nothing to do with the boards intended use, a cultural exchange. /brit/ is just people posting "(to be honest)" and "took a poo lads" over and over thinking they're funny, and /cum/ is just gay anime posters masturbating together. I don't even want to think about how bad the non-english generals are.

Those aren't the worst offenders to the community. The rampant shitposting, probably out of sheer boredom, is unparalleled. The Australians roleplay as shitposting bullies, and are encouraged by the rest of the board to act as these jesters. There's always a country that's the latest fad to shitpost about. If you're portuguese, indian, german, etc. during the wrong time, expect any of your posts to not be met with discussion, but stupid memes.

Cuckposting is out of control too. Expect at any time to see 100 "my country fucks the women from your country", "your countrymen have small genitals" and "your country's women prefer african/asian/non-white men" posts on the front page. This is just stupid shitposting.

Finally, the racism makes the board even shittier. I'm not one for censoring the word nigger or whatever, but the racism on /int/ is just completely restrictive to any kind of decent discussion and just floods the board with shitty threads. The amount of /pol/tards whining about niggers or white men who date asian women, or the non-whites who make "cumskins are still alive" threads is just terrible board quality.

Absolutely no good content or discussion comes of this board, and its topic isn't exactly that tangible, it's not like you can't have a cultural exchange of different regions car culture on /o/, or international music thread on /mu/. If we don't want this shitty board deleted, can we suggest ways to fix it?
>>
/int/ is a board that I go to whenever I want a cheap laugh and usually I get it and maybe even learn something new about someone else's country. It's one of my favorite boards on the site and I wouldn't change anything about it
>>
>>390983
>he can't handle the bants
>>
>>390993
this tbqfh
>>
You sound upset Pajeet
>>
I agree, generals should be banned.
>>
>>390983
>I don't even want to think about how bad the non-english generals are.
You really don't want to know.

Just make a /b/ with flags and leave /int/ for actual International discussion
>>
>>391063
>/b/ with flags
You mean /pol/?
>>
File: 1447927221821.gif (2 MB, 270x429) Image search: [Google]
1447927221821.gif
2 MB, 270x429
>>390983
/cum/ mentioned
>>
>>390983
> i do not like something
> please delete it
More cancerous than the shitposters
>>
My body is a cage.
>>
>>390983

Get lost. Non english generals are okay and there are often people from other countries in foreign generals. In /deutsch/ we have brazilians and americans and we do discuss all kind of stuff. Nobody stops you to visit an other countries general to talk about culture etc. there.
The strayans are annoying with their forced shit, but that's all.
>>
>>391785
>Get lost. Non english generals are okay and there are often people from other countries in foreign generals. In /deutsch/ we have brazilians and americans and we do discuss all kind of stuff. Nobody stops you to visit an other countries general to talk about culture etc. there.

This. We even have an Armenian tripfag regularly posting in /tr/ and most people like him posting.
>>
File: 1402477252312.jpg (90 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1402477252312.jpg
90 KB, 1280x720
>>390983
>disliking /cum/ and /brit/
>>
File: image.jpg (60 KB, 675x450) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
60 KB, 675x450
>>390983
hahahaha what a faggot
>>
File: 1393737817445.jpg (363 KB, 1920x2502) Image search: [Google]
1393737817445.jpg
363 KB, 1920x2502
gosh anon, you're such a loser
>>
Why don't we just delete 4chan?

Nothing productive and good has ever come out from the sewer of the internet.
>>
>>391792
This. Best generals on the whole board.
>>
>>391911
You mean besides all the memes?
>>
>>390983
/cum/ threads were pretty straight at some point
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.