[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is it that normalfags and redditors get so absolutely assblasted
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: normie memes 42-pack.png (3 MB, 1909x945) Image search: [Google]
normie memes 42-pack.png
3 MB, 1909x945
Why is it that normalfags and redditors get so absolutely assblasted over "spoilers"? Do people really feel that a movie/book/game is ruined if they hear about part of the story before they see it themselves? Why? I purposely look up plot synopses beforehand to determine whether I'm likely to enjoy a story. If I should happen to learn of a key plot twist I don't give a fuck. Reading that "Character X kills character Y" isn't going to impair my enjoyment of the actual experience, because if the actual experience isn't any more engaging than a dry blurb, it's a shitty story in the first place.
>>
>>384046
No one cares edgy faggot
>>
>>384046
I think it's dumb too.
Wasn't there a study a couple of years back that said the emotional impact of spoilers isn't lost if it gets spoiled anyway?

People these days just want some justified anger.
>>
A better question is: why are you so colontorn over reddit memes that you (1) take a screencap, (2) write a post that long, and (3) solve a captcha?
>>
Not everyone who tells you to fuck off is a normie or a redditor, fuck off crybaby. Spoilers without spoiler tags are and have always been a bannable offense.
>>
>>384060
Rule or not, you're fucking retarded if you expect your fellow 4chan users not to spoil you if they get the opportunity
>>
>>384058
>take a screencap
Literally takes three seconds with a proper screenshot utility program.

>writing a post that long
Your ADHD is your problem.

>solve a captcha
>implying
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.