[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Please filter "weed" to "DUDE WEED LMAO"
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3
File: d86.png (149 KB, 1000x739) Image search: [Google]
d86.png
149 KB, 1000x739
Please filter "weed" to "DUDE WEED LMAO" and "get high" to "get killed" or sometihng else, I'm sick of retarded stoners making the same "what should i listen to/play while getting high? XD" threads
>>
>>379035
DUDE
>>
JEWS
>>
LA MAYO
>>
BIG
>>
>>379035
Sorry weed triggers you anon. maybe if you smoked some weed you'd chill out.
>>
>>379035
Fuck you you piece of shit, Morrowind was awesome
>>
>>380040
fuck you bitch. weed stresses me out.
>>
>>379035
I disagree with something!
Ban it!
Fuck off SJW
>>
>>379035
what board do you see this happening in? Because if you say /b/ then lol fuckoff
>>
File: image.jpg (129 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
129 KB, 960x720
>>379035
>le Quentin maymay

ebin :DD
>>
Retarded stoners are not the fucking people posting "DUDE WEED LMAO", you fucking idiot.

They're the same people posting "fuck off stoner" and shitposting everytime the smallest mention of pot is mentioned. It doesn't matter if you make a small mention of it. Even if 99% of your post is unrelated to pot, you're going to have people spewing this meme.

>and "get high" to "get killed"

Haha, no.

>what should i listen to/play while getting high

Music related threads on /mu/? How dare they.

And would you spread these magical filters on /b/, or did you want the entire site to be your hugbox?
>>
>>380226

Maybe you shouldn't be so angry and stressed before you do it. You definitely sound like an angry moron.
>>
>>380387
>listen to/play
Obviously /mu/ and /v/
>>
>>380829
>Retarded stoners are not the fucking people posting "DUDE WEED LMAO"
That was not my point
>>
You are a massive faggot.
I don't even smoke.
>>
>>381186
Your point is to filter these things you don't like because they annoy you. Because stoners, and weed and weed lmao.

No one cares.
>>
>>379035
The dumb faggots want their own board, too. Imagine a whole board of DUDE WEED LMAO. good thing they'll never get it.
>>
>>381316

>The dumb faggots want their own board, too.

I'm in that thread and they're actually asking for a board about drugs in general, you idiot. Hardcore edgy people like you though will always whine until the end of time.

>muh DUDE WEED LMAO
>muh strawman fallacies
>>
Why does 4chan get so triggered by drugs? 99% of the time it's just shitposting in harmless, entirely contained threads.
>>
>>381332
And you're never going to get you dudeweed board. :^) how does that make you feel anon?
>>
DUDE WEED LMAO.
>>
>>381518

>not a mod
>not an admin

In the trash it goes.
>>
>>381518
I love drinking your tears every time another state legalizes pot. Also this thread is about a general drug discussion board, not a weed board. Try reading the thread.
>>
>>379035
Fuck off, meanie. Being a meanie always has and always will be against 4chans rules since 2003. /pol/ will be deleted in our time.
>>
>>381455
Because it's normalfag tier.
>>
>>380835
not even OP I just hate "le just 'smoke and you'll chill'faggots" like you,
I just said smoking makes me stressed why would I do it. you're already pulling the "you're just not doing it right" shit. go 420blazeit on facebook normie faggot.
>>
>>379035
I unironically think this is a good idea with many merits humor being only one of them.
>>
>>382068

Wow, what an angry little man. Hey fucktard, he's not telling you to smoke, he's saying that it probably exacerbated anxiety. No one knows what the fuck you want. Sage in all fields.
>>
Who let you post in 4chan from a jail cell, Quentin?
>>
>>379035
>morrowind sucks

get fucked
>>
File: 1449295826656.png (870 KB, 1000x1322) Image search: [Google]
1449295826656.png
870 KB, 1000x1322
>>383232
>(you)
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.