[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is /a/ allowed to have threads about lolis from anime/manga
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: Roll_MvC2.jpg (209 KB, 550x1031) Image search: [Google]
Roll_MvC2.jpg
209 KB, 550x1031
Why is /a/ allowed to have threads about lolis from anime/manga but /v/ not allowed to have threads about lolis from videogames? Are /v/'s mods SJWs?
>>
Because /a/ mods care about /a/. Hell they legit deleted posts and banned anyone who insulted loli's in a loli thread.

/v/ mods just don't care anymore. They're one of the worst mods on the site. They leave up threads THEY LIKE and don't do anything about off topic threads that should have been deleted. That's the reason why /v/ is the worst board on the site now
>>
File: 1449787188929.jpg (227 KB, 917x844) Image search: [Google]
1449787188929.jpg
227 KB, 917x844
>Are /v/'s mods SJWs?

They are Nintenkeks, so take a guess.
>>
File: Nintendogaf.jpg (411 KB, 1429x1138) Image search: [Google]
Nintendogaf.jpg
411 KB, 1429x1138
>>378331
>>
>>378324
most fapbait threads get deleted not just lolis
don't delude yourself
>>
>santa hat threads, a /v/ tradition, get deleted every time one gets made
WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING THROUGH THIS MOD'S HEAD WHEN HE DELETES THEM I LEGITIMATELY WANT TO KNOW
>>
>>378334
This >>378325

They do it to punish us.

>>378325
Mods are global. /a/'s mods ARE /v/'s mods
>>
>>378334
They hate the shitposters on /v/ a lot, even though they don't do shit to stop it. But yeah that infuriates me that they're now doing this. Whoever this mod is, he defiantly is new and probably just feels its "spam" and off topic

>>378346
>Mods are global
We don't even know that. They change shifts a lot. Its rumored /d/'s mod was /tg/'s at one point in time, and he was the one that destroyed /tg/
>>
>>378346
Mods are global, but that doesn't mean that they actually go on every board.
Remember, they're users too, and I'm willing to bet that most of them stick to a few boards except when checking the report queues or when a relevant janitor gets their attention to inflict bans.
>>
>>378525
Guarantee you they lurk and post here all the time. I know they were doing it back when we had all those mods areout of control threads
>>
>>378324
Because /a/ shitposts until it gets what it wants from the staff.
>>
>>378325
>/v/ mods just don't care anymore. They're one of the worst mods on the site. They leave up threads THEY LIKE and don't do anything about off topic threads that should have been deleted. That's the reason why /v/ is the worst board on the site now
There's a certain ammount of off-topic that makes /v/ /v/-- but the board is too big for that now. Also, Fuck the mods for deleting vidya threads as well
>>
>>378350

>We don't even know that. They change shifts a lot. Its rumored /d/'s mod was /tg/'s at one point in time, and he was the one that destroyed /tg/

Literally all of this is wrong. Mods are global, any mod can moderate any board. And they don't work shifts because they don't get paid.
>>
>>378350
>We don't even know that.
Except we do, for a fact, confirmed by moot. In the first place there are not enough mods to cover all boards. That's why they are global unless specifically barred from a board for causing mischief (though I only know of that ever happening on /a/).

/a/ gets lolis because for a long time the overwhelming majority of the board liked lolis. As a result loli threads were never reported and became an accepted part of the culture. So when newfags flooded in and started freaking out over loli threads and reporting them, a newfag mod started deleting them, resulting in that mod no longer being allowed to moderate /a/.

Basically /a/ has a long history of civil unrest whenever mods try to upset the established order. It's why Hiro personally asked /a/ what the guidelines for NSFW content should be instead of just letting mods run wild on the board, and that's why /a/ also has provisions for allowing lewds.
>>
>>378346
>/a/'s mods ARE /v/'s mods
No wonder /v/ gets the bad end of the stick
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.