[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What does "redpill" mean? Can you give me some examples
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2
File: red pills.jpg (7 KB, 204x201) Image search: [Google]
red pills.jpg
7 KB, 204x201
What does "redpill" mean? Can you give me some examples of "redpills"?
>>
It's a euphemism /pol/ used to convert someone into a white supremacist.
>>
>>377325
It's obvious from The Matrix, but it was in Total Recall before that. Wikipedia will tell you what else if you care.

It's also a meme that was popular on Alex Jones's forums and other conspiracy sites for the 2000s since The Matrix came out. It only started being used on /pol/ after Sandy Hook in late 2012. It means to shatter your previously held conceptions and beliefs about something while having the 'real truth' revealed to you.
>>
it's a reference to the Matrix where people get the choice to take a red pill or a blue pill after being informed to how the word 'works' , it's used on /pol/ often in the context of people now being aware of all the various secret conspiracies on how the world works "jews run everything. blacks have no souls, holocaust wasn't real"

basically it's shit.
>>
>>377337
JIDF detected
>>
>>>/g/
>Red Pill me on using Kali Linux instead of any other distro.
>It's Debian with a lot of apps preinstalled and root privileges as of default

>>>/adv/
>Red Pill me on why shouldn't I suicide
>You are a 16 year old kid who still listens to Linkin Park. Reported for underage.

>>>/o/ovg
>Red Pill me on rFactor 2
>It's a shit game, that isn't worth it's price and has a poor community.

>>>/s4s/
>Red Pill me on ses.
>ses

>>>/wg/
>Red Pill me on gradients
>Black to alpha has only 256 shades of transparency, thus it will look the colors are banding instead of having a smooth-like gradient, which is obtainable on small images. Make sure you use some noise after a gradient and don't do it too straight.

etc
>>
redd pil: SHIT PISS ASS FUCK CUNT BITCH NIGGER HOODRAT FAGGOT KIKE DYKE SHITHEAD PUSSYBITCH MONKEYFUCKER CHING CHONG NIP FLIP SPIC CHINK DINDU COON FUKASS FUCKFACE FUCKHEAD MOTHERFUCKING FUCKY FUCK
>>
>>377325
Ok OP, keep me posted.
>>
>>377354
#darkenlightenment
>>
>>377328

>anything I dont like is racism!

can people even think for themselves anymore?
>>
>>377340
gr8 Deb8 m8
>>
>>377325
You'll find that outside of 4chan, "taking the red pill" means adopting sociopathic traits in order to have unhealthy relationships with women.
On 4chan it's used as an excuse to post memes about things.
>>
‘Redpill’ a term used in the conspiracy theory community and on /pol/ to denote knowledge of conspiracy theories. - Know Your Meme.

Redpill can mean something like "what is the right-wing opinion on this."
>>
>>377492
>Know Your Meme
>>
>>377498
>Implying it's not a reliable source.
>>
>>377325

Being wise to the Jews and their promotion of internationalist race-mixing.

Believing whatever /pol/ does, essentially.
>>
>>377335
> It only started being used on /pol/

Used before /pol/ on /new/ in late 2010.
>>
>>377325
It means you loved the hollywood movie Matrix soooooo much that you wish you could live in its world x3
>>
Redpill indicates that a person is either autistic or sociopathic, depending on how much actual control they have over anything.

Blue pill indicates that a person is generally well adjusted.

Example: redpill autist - anyone on /pol/, Alex Jones

redpill sociopath: Kissinger.
>>
Oh looky another thread filled with tumblr faggots who don't even understand the basics of 4chan
>>
>>377325
Being told the truth. Things like why the nazis were the good guys or why obama is just a nigger instead of a respectable black man.
>>
File: red-pill.jpg (35 KB, 454x225) Image search: [Google]
red-pill.jpg
35 KB, 454x225
>>377325
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Red_pill_and_blue_pill
>>
>>377354
Pretty much.
>>
If bluepill is meant to be the opposite of redpill, then bluepill is about uniting together, erasing divisions (recognizing similarities are more important than differences) and overcoming the various sources of corruption that exist in the world (including but not limited to: bigotry, institutionalized greed, exploitation of the working class, the military-industrial complex and so much more)

redpill is nothing more than a group of deluded morons who've bought in to wedge politics based on race/gender/etc and happily attack people they've been told are different, rather than the real enemy.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.