[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is /wsr/ such a comfy board? I essentially quit using /g/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
File: tumblr_o077dn2LkZ1uiss06o1_1280.png (535 KB, 1021x1105) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o077dn2LkZ1uiss06o1_1280.png
535 KB, 1021x1105
Why is /wsr/ such a comfy board? I essentially quit using /g/ and most of the other boards I used to frequent once I discovered it.
>>
No competitiveness.
>>
>>403259
You're right, people there don't care about prickwaving and edgelording like they do on other boards. People just ask honest questions and get honest answers, the way a forum should work.
>>
>>403261
You essentially nailed it with your own response. I love it for that reason too. All the "NO SPOONFEEDING!!!!" brats stay away so it's a board where you're encouraged to actually help people. You are actively rewarded for contributing positive posts to the community. It's great. You can even have some interesting discussions because they're still related to the request at hand.

I also like how many people there are blank slates when it comes to anime. It's easy to offer them a lot of good stuff to see because there's a lot they haven't tried. I've personally been trying to spread around the greatness of one particular show that I think everyone should see.
>>
>>403295
>I've personally been trying to spread around the greatness of one particular show that I think everyone should see.
>doesn't name the show
Well you're not doing a very good job of spreading it around, then
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.