[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You don't understand how much the filters are getting to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3
File: iii.jpg (75 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
iii.jpg
75 KB, 1280x720
You don't understand how much the filters are getting to me, mods.

Why must you do this to me?

I know Hiro isn't to blame, you're all just poisoning his mind with lies.

I bet you justified the filters to him by saying "only shitposters use those words" or something.

Hiro, if you're here, please consider removing the filters. The memes are sacred to some of us.
>>
baka
>>
Go back to Twitter if you want to post a few acronyms and see them so much then, faggot.
>>
>>376402
>freedom of speech on a site that prides itself on its freedom of speech? haha why would you want that, faggot?
literally you rn
>>
>>376410
4chan was never about freedom of speech.
>>
>>376398
>The memes are sacred to some of us.
>>>/trash/
>>
pls bring back kuck hiro
>>
>>376410
Ebonic acronyms aren't speech and don't get freedoms. Use big boy words like the rest of us.
>>
TOP KEK

>>>/sci/7714285
>>>/sci/7714287
>>
>>376663
LOL

on /pol/ a few days ago i saw someone posting about a famous building in europe that ends with f@milia, it came out as senpailia. This filter shit is really getting in the way of things,
>>
>>376679
But familia isn't filtered, familia.
>>
familia
>>
>only shitposters use those words

but that's right
>>
File: Hiro ZA WARUDO.jpg (22 KB, 276x276) Image search: [Google]
Hiro ZA WARUDO.jpg
22 KB, 276x276
>>376398
Move on nigger, before I carpet my cell with your black skin!
>>
If anything we need more filters
>>
>>376679
>This filter shit is really getting in the way of things,
No its not, its making shit better
>>
Pls bring back t b h
>>
File: Capture.png (4 KB, 365x72) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
4 KB, 365x72
>>376410
>on a site that prides itself on its freedom of speech?
Why do people keep saying this?
>>
Free speech is the worst thing that ever happened to 4chan.
>>
>>376398
c᠎uck
fa᠎m
s᠎mh

It's not hard to tell the filters to go fuck themselves.
>>
>>376410
Twitter is the site that prides itself on freedom of speech. Not 4chan.
>>
>>376776
I suspect they did not actually read the rules and just assume that being anonymous means they can say whatever they want. A common issue on 4chan. This is why I believe adding IDs on all boards would not be out of place.
>>
>>376398
Its freedom and fre le speech!!We post what we want...we dont give a fuck...
>>
>>376679
If you immediately recognized what the person was trying to say, the filter isn't getting in the way.
>>
>>376801
Smh, fan.
>>
it was a halloween prank

now he doesn't know how to remove it

just like the malware ads

hiro pls
>>
>>377122
That what I especially hate about it, they did it on Halloween so they could always play it off as a prank.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.