[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Range ban Australia from 4chan.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5
File: 1449433615998.jpg (133 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
1449433615998.jpg
133 KB, 800x600
This is not a joke or a meme Hiro. I don't know if Moot briefed you before but Australians are fucking shitposter and everyone on /int/ or /pol/ will tell you that because we can see their flags there.
There is almost never a single normal post from there, overall the exceptions don't justify all the shitposting that RUIN this place and will RUIN you by diminishing traffic because people are leaving because of them.

And no, they know what they are doing. They are just that despicable. Fuck them they have no lives. I think it's because all the normal Australians have no excuse not to go outside in their perfect climate, but we only keep the retards.
>>
That post was photoshopped you fucktard.

You are literally this gullible.
>>
fuck off Hans you already got btfo on /int/
>>
Australians are the only ones left giving /int/ a shred of value. If it weren't for their humour there would be literally - LITERALLY - no reason to visit that underage shithole.

>>375969
>i-it was photoshopped!
t. Alberto Barbosa
>>
>>375950
Hello do australians use flash? I am concern of old flash plugin, I would hope they install new plugin to make of use the web sight. also it support 4chan I am get thirty shekels of update.
>>
>>375950
Nah, I think the best thing to do is give them their own sticky thread, and have this be the only place they can post.

It will be like an online zoo, we can go visit the retards and watch them rage because they can't post anywhere else. Then we can leave and have normal conversations with other countries, with out them shitting up threads with their "banter", which is nothing more than pure retardation anyways.
>>
t. mountainjew
>>
Fuck off Shitzerland
>>
>>376001
This. Why they are not banned just makes me disgusted of Hiro
>>
>>376001
that penis man should of update his flash player
>>
File: hiroaustralians.jpg (39 KB, 850x400) Image search: [Google]
hiroaustralians.jpg
39 KB, 850x400
>>
>>376002
PLS BAN THEM THEY R BULLYING ME WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH

>>>reddit.com
>>
File: laughing koala.jpg (101 KB, 550x823) Image search: [Google]
laughing koala.jpg
101 KB, 550x823
>>376001
>"what a great discussion"
>/int/
>>
I think all foreigners should be banned desu.
>>
>>375950
t. Alberto Barbosa
>>
>>376012
Have you download video on front page?
It relate to bullying.
>>
>>375950
I'd rather just range band anyone who uses /int/ or /pol/
>>
>>376092
>ban all foreigners
>desu
slow down there kojima
>>
>>376117
Hey, can you tell me what the word filter is?
>>
>>376126
Hey, can you tell me what a joke is?
>>
>>376103
>impersonating a 4chan admin
oh shit you're in for it now mate
>>
>>376134
Your penis is a great example :^)
>>
>>375950
t. Alberto Barbosa
>>
File: 1435982608974.jpg (87 KB, 592x592) Image search: [Google]
1435982608974.jpg
87 KB, 592x592
>>376156
>>376102
>>375984
portuguesefag who doesn't go to /int/ here
can someone explain this meme to me?
>>
>>375950
I used to think this as well, until I realized this >>376013

Yes, /int/ does have serious discussions from time to time. You can learn some interesting facts there. But generally, it's not an educational board. There aren't serious discussions going on. To single out Australians as shitposters is kind of silly, when the entire board is more or less shitposting from every country.

That being said, Australians are still awful.
>>
>>376169
Sure thing, Alberto Barbosa. It's the default name for Portugal, like Bruce for Australia, Rajesh for India and Hans for Germany.
>>
>>376178
Is that it? I thought there was more to it. Thanks, though.

t. Alberto Barbosa
>>
>>376180
There is a lot more to it.
/int/ has had a Portugal map meme for over a year, in which people take a colour-coded world map indicating some data (e.g. human trafficking, rape per capita, HIV infection rate, etc.) and photoshop Portugal's colour to be the absolute worst. About a month ago some underage Auslard got BTFO by a Portuguese anon in a thread, so he started spamming the board with these maps as retribution.
It got to the point where people were sick of it and told him to stop. In response, he replied to every objector with ">t. Alberto Barbosa", trying to imply that they were actually Portuguese anons with proxies. And thus a meme was born.
Never underestimate the power of a petrol-huffing autist.
>>
>>376009
this has to be photoshopped
>>
>>375969
It wasn't photoshopped. Some of us were actually in the thread when he said it. However, moot was just joking.
>>
File: 1437882993661.png (73 KB, 475x155) Image search: [Google]
1437882993661.png
73 KB, 475x155
>>376369
Which post are we talking about, because this one is shopped, the other one isn't though.
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.