[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/his/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: ...jpg (143 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
...jpg
143 KB, 1000x1000
Delete /his/ as the board was a good experiment and fun whilst it lasted but it's seriously awful.
>>
>>368759
There are worse boards
Also, there are a lot of less popular boards in terms of frequency of new posts that passed the trial board test- /gd/ for example.
>>
File: 1426994151595.jpg (55 KB, 600x551) Image search: [Google]
1426994151595.jpg
55 KB, 600x551
>>368759
Hello there user!

I see you have filed a complaint about /his/ The History board on 4chan!

/his/ was brought about by a mass influx of requests via the feedback system.

If you feel as if your request shares an equal or greater amount of followers that were needed to create the board in the first place, then please feel free to utilize the same process over at www.4chan.org/feedback.

If this is just your own personal opinion, please keep in mind that 4chan has a daily intake of over 1 million users a day. We at 4chan cannot and do not cater to the whims of single individuals.

Please use Tumblr and Facebook if you wish to feel validated in your complaints.

I hope this has been helpful!
>>
File: VesselMythologicalScene.jpg (100 KB, 600x750) Image search: [Google]
VesselMythologicalScene.jpg
100 KB, 600x750
It's great though.
>>
Just don't go there.
>>
>>368759
Actually /his/ is the only good board to come out of hiroshima nagasaki's board expansion.
>>
>>368966
/trash/ is pretty fucking great. Avatarfagging having its own board is glorious.
>>
It's just /lit/ with dates
>>
I tried to warn you lot but none of you listened
Nobody ever listens until it's too late
>>
>>369060
>/trash/ is good
>the best board (/his/) isn't

/pol/ and /leftypol/ shit is rarer than what most people think, Hiro please don't do that.
>>
>>369470
I didn't say /his/ was bad. I said /his/ wasn't the only good board to come out of the offensivenamefornewowner board expansion.
>>
>>368759
I agree, delete /his/; board is seriously awful and uber PC & autistic.

There's a reason the activity of the board is becoming less and less.
>>
>>369663
Just because you don't like a board doesn't mean it needs to be deleted. The only boards that need to be deleted are boards with culture that leaks like /pol/ or /r9k/, and even then, people make "containment board" arguments.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.