[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Which is best?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1
File: SortBy.png (36 KB, 619x349) Image search: [Google]
SortBy.png
36 KB, 619x349
Which do you prefer?
>>
>>368703
Creation Date.
>>
Last reply instead of bump order because sometimes the faggot mods autosage threads and expect no one to notice. Creation date for finding shit threads to report. I alternate between these two.
>>
Reply Count seems useless
>>
Bump order index on slow boards, creation date catalog on fast boards
>>
>Choose creation date
>See the thread that has more replies per minute
>shitpost there
>>
>>368723
It's for if you only want to go to the most popular threads.
>>
Last reply, always.
There's a lot of active threads that had passed the bump limit on not so fast boards
>>
>>368949
If everybody did this though then no new threads would ever get bumped.
>>
Creation date.
>>
Bump Order by default.
Reply Count on boards like /wg/ where it's preferable to see the largest threads.
Creation Date on /qa/ because most threads aren't worth staying in for more than a few replies.
>>
Last reply to plan out my doubles
>>
>>368833
I'm trying to imagine a situation where someone would want to do that, and I'm coming up short.
>>
>>369433
Sick skills bro.
>>
>>368703
What's the differnce between bump order and last reply
>>
>>369841
Sages
>>
>>369841
last reply = ordered by when the last reply was posted
bump order = ordered by when the last reply that wasn't a sage and wasn't when the thread was autosaging and wasn't when the thread was past the bump limit was posted
>>
>>369699
Maybe to bask in a glorious shitstorm? To know which thread to shitpost in to get attention? Maybe to join in on a get or witness something noteworthy?
>>
>>369904
>To know which thread to shitpost in to get attention

You won't get attention for shitposting in a 200+ post thread. The topic has more than likely steered off course by that point.
>>
>>368703
Bump
But doesn't matter when one use the catalog.
>>
>>368833
yes, idiot, we know. He said going for the most popular threads was useless
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.