[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
4chan Divegrass threads
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 2
So Hiro, why exactly can't everybody except /sp/, /vg/, and /mlp/ have cup threads allowed during the 4chan c.up.

What makes /mlp/ exempt so it can literally have a huge general allowed on /mlp/ that has nothing to do with ponies period? Why can /vg/ have threads when /v/ can't have threads about boards playing video games?

/sp/ is obvious, but every other board should have the same luxury as /mlp/ and /vg/ do. If you truly liked the cup, you'll allow boards to have threads.
>>
I'm fan club strong
>>
/4ccg/ here, OP is some faggot of a shitposting circlejerk who call themselves "fanclub" and try to aggressively spread the cup like cancer by spamming it on every board.
Please ignore this thread, and possibly ban the shitters.
>>
>>366783
Please Hiro, we need your help, also /mlp/ is shit.
>>
>>366787
no.

just cause you dont like it doesnt mean that other people on your board.

during the cup and moreso when your board is playing there should be a thread allowed.
>>
Ban the cup from all boards desu

It's just a circlejerk dickwaving contest between people with no life who want to pretend they are good at a game while stroking the cock of the organizers who ban people for not being reddit enough
>>
>>366791
S H I T L I S T
>>
>>366790
>>366787
this. stop with the fanclub label. it has nothing to do with this matter.
>>
>>366793
>fanclub fags trying to get the cup banned globally by spamming it this hard
Just get your paedophile horsefucker skype ciclejerk back to reddit where it belongs
>>
>>366783
I'll bet you $10 this is a shitty false flag operation to get mods to come down harder on the cup. Fuck off faggot.
>>
File: 1449026343649.webm (1 MB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
1449026343649.webm
1 MB, 640x360
>>366783
/mlp/ is allowed because it's a containment board,
There's a key word there

More on to the point I'm not sure how it'd be if all boards were allowed a thread. I mean, can you imagine /b/ latching on to it? Not only would numbers spike high, which would increase shitposting massively to the point the chat would literally be useless but Twitch will definitely shut it down. There'll be more corruption and problems with the cup itself if it did get larger. I do think it'd be nice if people were allowed to discuss it and Hiro himself as tuned in to the last babby but I just don't think it'd be good for the cup
>>
>>366814
Twitch already shut it down thanks to /pol/.
>>
>>366824
Yeah I know, but it wasn't for good, was it? Next time it will be and if we have a good amount of viewers we'd probably make front page Twitch. at times
>>
>>366830
>but it wasn't for good, was it
It was I think. We're stuck with hitbox at the moment.
>>
>>366834
Shit
How is Hitbox? Is it significantly worse or would we really be fine just migrating there
>>
>>366824
>thanks to /pol/
It couldn't possibly be thanks to Twitch's prudish censoring of things they don't understand. It's always /pol/'s fault.
>>
>>366839
How dare people say "nope" when they hear Hitler speeches while seeing Nazi swastikas on a video game streaming website?
>>
>>366839
It was ok previously, it's just /pol/ going full retard with the hitler speech goalhorn because clearly they're special snowflakes and twitch TOS shouldn't apply to them.
>>
>>366852
>>366842
I wasn't watching at the time, is it really /pol/'s fault? The Cup itself has probably been pushing the boundaries of Twitch's rules countless times and other times breaking them, it just seems like it actually got caught this time.

Plus, isn't the host responsible for goalhorns anyway? I think it was Sou, could've easily just said nah that shit won't fly. Not trying to pin the blame on any one person or thing, it just seems like a general 4chan cup thing to me but this time Twitch just took notice
>>
>>366855
We pushed the boundaries but it was still at the limits. Just putting swastikas and having hitler isn't really bannable, if they did you couldn't stream WW2 games. That idiotic speech was something they would never allow, that plus the previous violation from /i/'s equally idiotic nsfw blender sparked the move.

I don't think the hosts particularly minded the move but some people claim hitbox doesn't stream as well as twitch. Maybe Sou thought he could get away with it or maybe he didn't read TOS like 99.99% of people.
>>
>>366868

Trolls from other sites try to get the channel banned at every opportunity. It's pretty difficult to defend /pol/ or borderline NSFW material, so they don't.

The channel is at 2 strikes now. One more ban, and the channel risks getting permadeleted, which means we'd lost all the highlights and replays and stuff.

That's why we've moved to hitbox. They don't seem to be so anal about things as twitch is.
>>
>>366878
>which means we'd lost all the highlights and replays and stuff.
Don't we have the archive? Klaxa, was it?
>>
>>366783
Several other boards also got their threads like /a/ for example. The key is not yell blatantly in the open that this is a cup get in here thread. Instead go with the silent agreement in making a stealth OP.
>>
>>366783
Several other boards also got their threads like /a/ for example. The key is not yell blatantly in the open that this is a cup get in here thread. Instead go with the silent agreement in making a stealth OP.
>>366852
And if you get just called tumblrina and mumblings of free speech when try to tell any of their >fans or even /4cc/ about twitch having rules that apply.
And fuck /pol/ got so much good music to pick from so please use that instead of a shitty speech by a failed nutsack.
>>
>>366914
>The key is not yell blatantly in the open that this is a cup get in here thread. Instead go with the silent agreement in making a stealth OP.
>implying that ever works for some of the boards
>>
>>366924
I can't speak for everyone but /v/ does not deserve cup threads. Even then we had a semi active thread that got deleted right after the match ended. Maybe with the new moderation forc we can do things a bit differently.
>>
>>366783
>/sp/ is obvious, but every other board should have the same luxury as /mlp/ and /vg/ do. If you truly liked the cup, you'll allow boards to have threads.
/vg/ is also obvious because it's the official thread of the cup , it's a vidya general and the wiki links you there.
I don't know why /mlp/ is allowed to have it's own thread , I'm just happy that we won 4chan summer cup this year.
Maybe it has something to do with the horsefucker conspiracy theory that /4ccg/ always talks about.
>>
>>366931

/mlp/ is allowed a thread because they can't really celebrate their team anywhere else due to GR15.
>>
>>366958
Yes but you forget one thing.
/mlp/ is allowed to maintain a thread EVEN WHEN THEY ARE NOT PLAYING , which is odd.
>>
>>366878
>>366868
>>366855
>>366839
to bring a little more clarity to this we were banned because twitch updated their terms of service and their rules of conduct to include a policy regarding hate speech racism and sexism on October 29th. and as you are all aware /pol/ violates the ever living shit out of that. personally I believe it was also the timing of the match because the many attack on Paris happened the night before and Jihadi John does play for /pol/ so that could have very well played into it. we've never had problems streaming a /pol/ match until then.

As for the problems with Shitbox's playback for previous streams. We are very much aware of this and we urge all fans of the cup to use the Klaxa Archive.

Archive.Klaxa.eu
>>
>>367085
>No trip
Ye alright "Sou"
>>
>>367086
I think that is just copypasta'd off an old Sou post
>>
>>367086
That's pretty much what the confirmed Sou said in /4ccg/, so I don't see why the lack of trip is at all relevant.
>>
>>367087
>>367088
Fair do's I hadn't seen the actual Sou post. Thought it might just be some faggot trying to make his opinion more relevant by using Sou's name
>>
>>367092
That's alright, scepticism is important.
>>
>>367086
>>367092
>>367088
I don't have my trip on because I can't remember it well while I'm shit posting at work
>>
>>367095
Well I don't bel-[message deleted]
>>
>>367096

https://clyp.it/rmn51z2j
>>
>>366783
Fuck off and die bronies
>>
>>367113
lol so salty /)
>>
>>366907
Klaxa doesn't currently have Autumn '13 (could easily be transferred though, should probably be done soon) and preparing every single comfy would be pretty time-consuming and thus unlikely to be done, whereas twitch saves them automatically..
>>
>>367157
I agree about the autumn 13 recordings however the comfy streams that I, Boris, and GermanBro do are usually only on the stream page temporarily. As far as I know Klaxa prioritizes the recordings to the matches and whatever may be on for the preshow that day. There are exceptions like the /vg/ league, the Jenkey Memorial Cup and such but the comfy streams are almost never archived. Maybe the streamer has it recording and may put out the VOD but that's entirely at the discretion of the streamer.
>>
>>367095
>not remembering your trip at all times
For shame.Literally CanadaFag tier.
Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.