[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/q/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: 1447800464926.png (346 KB, 439x500) Image search: [Google]
1447800464926.png
346 KB, 439x500
Let's talk about /q/

I read that it was created in 2012. Why didn't I notice that it was created? Was it announced in any way at all, or did I just not pay attention?
>>
>Why didn't I notice that it was created?
because you were on reddit and hadn't even heard of 4chan then
>>
It's a hidden board :^)
Like /z/
>>
>>365188
So it was never announced? How did people find out about it then?
>>
>>365197
No, it was announced.
>>
/q/ was announced and publicly listed, and hosted multiple Q&A sessions that were advertised with site - wide announcements, so yes, I guess you just weren't paying attention.
>>
>>365202
>>365206

Hmm, maybe I'm getting senile. I browse 4chan all day long, so I should have noticed.

Was it announced together with any other boards? I remember that /mlp/ and vp was created in 2012.
>>
>>365214
>vp was created in 2012
>>
>>365215
My memory is obviously not perfect.
>>
>>365223
Stop smoking so much pot. The other posters are right, /q/ was linked to in the board list *and* several news posts.
>>
>>365157
>>365214
>>365223
It's kind of obvious you weren't here in 2012.
>>
>>365298
I was here, but my brain must have been somewhere else.
(I clearly remember when moot created /r9k/ and /jp/ in 2008)

>>365285
When I think about it I might have some vague memory that a "moot q&a" was announced some years ago.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.