[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>/int/ >/his/ >/news/ Tell me what the point of /pol/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3
File: 1367318491529.jpg (48 KB, 580x348) Image search: [Google]
1367318491529.jpg
48 KB, 580x348
>/int/
>/his/
>/news/
Tell me what the point of /pol/ iis when these boards exist again?
>>
Or you could just read those boards' rules and find out for yourself instead of being a newfag.
>>
>>363808
Well, over there you can actually discuss things. Here you just try to be as agreeable as possible and hope you don't get banned for "racism". That and the criteria for news articles here is stricter.
>>
>>363815
Wow I thought I was on /news/. Oops. What a newfag honestly.
>>
>>363808

>reddit
>tumblr
>9gag
Tell me what the point of you visiting 4chan is when these sites exist again?
>>
>>363808
>/co/
>Tell me what the point of /mlp/ is when these boards exist again?

Do you get it?
>>
>>363808
The point of all those other boards is so people who can't argue can run away from reality and jerk each other off in 4chan version of Reddit.
>>
>>364121
>>363953
Nice false dichotomies
>>
>>364123

you can go back to reddit now
>>
>>364248
nah, this is my shitposting playpen
>>
>>364255
You sound like a 12 year old
>>
File: Guardian journalism.png (508 KB, 630x476) Image search: [Google]
Guardian journalism.png
508 KB, 630x476
>>
File: komachi consider.png (183 KB, 700x500) Image search: [Google]
komachi consider.png
183 KB, 700x500
>>363808
>Tell me what the point of /pol/ iis when these boards exist again?
/pol/ exists because rational people need a place to post against your marxist political correctness retardation.
>>
/pol/ is a red board, the others are blue
>>
>>364583
>rational
>uses ad hominems instead of real arguments
>>
>>364123
et tu
>>
>>363808
/pol/ is for political incorrectness
>>
>>363808
Stormfag containment. We need a place to >>>// them to.
>>
>>364624
Considering how often they raid other boards, it's not working
>>
>>364626
Containment never works, >>>// never works, thread moving might work if they could move to boards other than /trash/.
>>
>>364624

>2015
>still believing in stormfags on /pol/
>>
>>364614
>marxism and political correctness
>not retarded
Pick one and only one.
>>
>>363808
>/b/
>Tell me whats the point of every other board if this board exist again
>>
>>364624
Original Stormfronters are civilised people. The one you call stormfags have never visited that site.
>>
>int

So people from other countries can discuss eachother and their cultures

>his

Because while /sci/ can talk science, /lit/ can talk literature and grammar, and /v/ can talk about virginity, people want to talk about history.

>news

Because /pol/ is a complete failure and a board specific to current news needs to be created. It'll blossom, just you see.

>trash

Completely useless.

We need a /trees/ or /buds/ or /high/ or /weed/ or /drugs/. That's a huge community with a huge demand, and maybe that's more worthy of a board than /trash/.
>>
>>364579
QUALITY NEWS
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.