[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Global Rule 8
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
>8. Complaining about 4chan (its policies, moderation, etc) on the imageboards may result in post deletion and a ban.

I got a 3 day ban for complaining about mod policies in /qa/?

What the fuck, this entire board is filled with threads complaining about moderation and shitting on 4chan policies and somehow this rule is in effect?

I know it's a global rule but applying it to /qa/ is obviously bullshit.
>>
>>363364
>inb4 ban
>>
>>363365
That would be priceless.

This thread >>340251 has been active for 16 days yet it clearly violates rule 8.
>>
>>363369
How do you know that guy wasn't banned? They don't have to actually delete the post to ban someone.
>>
>>363371
What piece of shit mod enforces an anti-complaining rule on a complaining board? It exists to prevent threads from being shit up with mod hate on other boards, not on this one.
>>
>>363373
The one that banned OP? I dunno, but there is no rule or sticky saying global rule 8 doesn't apply here.
>>
>>363373
>mods
>rules

pick one
>>
You probably said something retarded, this board has no rules so we can assume all global rules are in effect even if they're aren't well enforced.
>>
>>363371
I wasn't banned. In fact the mod personally PM'd me and apologized for fucking up. To sweeten his apology he also offered me a lifetime 4chan pass.
>>
>>363373
You have been banned from /r/pyongyang.
>>
>>363364
There's a difference between suggesting changes and mindlessly complaining about something that happened to you personally. The latter only serves to make you feel good and doesn't help the site.
>>
this isn't /q/, you fucking faggot
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.