[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
neo /pol/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
File: 1437969482757.gif (982 KB, 320x287) Image search: [Google]
1437969482757.gif
982 KB, 320x287
You guys want to know why there is such hate against /pol/ nowadays? Because once /b/tards got too much heat, they migrated to /pol/ and are filling the board with shitposting and bait threads.

The gates video didn't exactly help either, bringing in a ton of people from outside this site straight into /pol/ of all places.
>>
>>362952
>You guys want to know why there is such hate against /pol/ nowadays?
Because of flags shitting things up for everybody. Not even """/b/tards""" can deal with fucking flags compromising their anonymity. The new users on /pol/ are strictly refugees from the banned subreddits and morons who got banned from stormfront for being too edgy.
>>
>>362958
Go shit in the street
>>
/Pol/ just talks about stuff that's happening despite the sea of shills.
It's a place to feel comfy while the whole system falls apart around us.
>>
That board is literally government shilling and astroturfing, the board. I would say permarange ban military bases from posting on 4chan but that would hardely stop them from ruining the board.
>>
>>362963
You're just a pathetic, inadequate faggot desperately searching for a way out of his personal failures. The "system" won't fall apart in your lifetime, but you will be butthurt and wallowing in lonely failure throughout your lifetime. Sucks to be you I guess.
>>
File: 1444735204413.jpg (76 KB, 500x667) Image search: [Google]
1444735204413.jpg
76 KB, 500x667
>>362952

i blame t*rkroaches
>>
>>362967
If Marine bases were IP banned, the IQ of American and Japanese posters would likely soar significantly.
>>
>>362960
Go shit in reddit
>>
>>362968
Lol your a fucking dork and you know nothing. Maybe if you stick your fingers in your ears hard enough the big bad racists and their triggering evidence will go away!
>>
File: 1401267492357.jpg (190 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
1401267492357.jpg
190 KB, 1024x768
>>362987
Bumping this godawful thread solely for this post.
>>
>>362958
I've been saying for a while /pol/ is one of reddit's favorite boards. The more shitpost-friendly and easily derailed it is, the better. And 2015 /pol/ is nothing if not shitpost-friendly and easily derailed.
>>
>>363331
>I've been saying for a while /pol/ is one of reddit's favorite boards
You've been saying it for a while and everybody has been laughing at you when you do because it's a baseless claim that is utterly ridiculous to anyone who has ever been on /pol/ for more than an hour.

/pol/ thinks reddit is as worthless as you seem to think /pol/ is. The difference is that /pol/ doesn't bring up the reddit boogeyman anymore, at least not nearly as much as boards like /tv/ and /v/ do.
>>
File: 1446515177919.png (357 KB, 1106x615) Image search: [Google]
1446515177919.png
357 KB, 1106x615
>>363331
>/pol/ is one of reddit's favorite boards
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.