[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>video games being banned from release due to Social Justice
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 127
Thread images: 13
File: muh sore giney.png (165 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
muh sore giney.png
165 KB, 600x400
>video games being banned from release due to Social Justice
>cannot talk about it on /v/

Is this what we've come to? You either fall in line with the Social Justice Reich or you get a boot to the face?

Hiro, why don't you let the people who use the boards actually decide what get talked about rather than allowing moot's paid off shill mods to run the show?
>>
/v/ is for discussion about video games. SJWs aren't video games.
>>
>Hiro, why don't you let the people who use the boards actually decide what get talked about rather than allowing moot's paid off shill mods to run the show?

How about we get all of the meta-drama about the industry and shitty tertiary threads off the board? You don't want to talk about video games, you want to talk about gossip, memes and other nonsense.
While SJ nonsense has been negatively impacting most forms of fictional media, that's not what happened with this game. It was a calculated business decision based on that the audience for the game has been shrinking, so they blamed their own decision to not localize the game on SJWs (despite plenty of even more niche releases coming out and being supported by those who buy and support them) and manufactured a controversy out of nothing for more visibility.
And if you're going to imply modern /v/ can come to a consensus on what it wants on the board, you're wrong. It's the most disorganized board on 4chan.
>>
>>362118
The fact that SJW's kept DOA3 from reaching western shores is very much a /v/-related issue, though.
>>
>>362134
The video game industry IS video games numbnuts. How do you think they get made?

It's the same reasons film fans talk about directors and actors. For fucks sake, are you dense?
>>
>>362118

>/v/ is for discussion about video games. SJWs aren't video games.

Nobody is discussing that. They're discussing how certain people actually got a game all but embargoed by crying about how it's sexist.

DoA is basically weeb trash and I don't even like the game. I'd bet all my money that only autistic retards even play it. But that does not mean that the game deserves to be censored or that discussion of it being not released in the west because of certain outlets bitching about it should be silenced.
>>
>>362118
Dead or Alive is a video game
>>
>Jack Thompson tirades against video games
>everyone agrees its bullshit
>SJWs do the same
>"y...yeah but that's not video games! Please don't talk about it! It's too triggering!"

It's so transparently obvious what's going on here. Fuck moot's pet SJW mods.

I bet most of the people defending this are too young to remember Jack Thompson or Hillary Clinton's bullshit though.
>>
>>362134

>While SJ nonsense has been negatively impacting most forms of fictional media, that's not what happened with this game. It was a calculated business decision based on that the audience for the game has been shrinking, so they blamed their own decision to not localize the game on SJWs (despite plenty of even more niche releases coming out and being supported by those who buy and support them) and manufactured a controversy out of nothing for more visibility.

Okay. Their stated reason was that they didn't want shit from people who would cry about it being sexist. That was what they said. So, for all we know, that is the truth. What proof or evidence do you have that it was not due to that? Profit statements? Did their CEO speak about it? Anything that shows that what you said is more correct than what the company itself said was their reason for not releasing it in the west? Any reason as to why they'd lie rather than just tell the truth?

After all, if their market was dwindling, why blame it on anything? They wouldn't lose profits or fans by going "the west doesn't sell enough copies of this game" because they're not releasing it here anyway. So, that money is gone. Who are they gonna piss off? Fans who they aren't selling the game to in an area they've deemed unprofitable?
>>
>>362137
Who fucking cares? Japan has all sorts of great games that don't get Western releases because they're utterly unacceptable in the West. But the people distributing them in Asia didn't manufacture a huge twitter shitfest for sales, so you don't care.
>>
>>362241
Because this time they came out and said "we are not bringing this to the US because of SJWs."

That is a goddamn important thing to discuss regarding video games.

The only people trying to silence this are SJWs who are trying to keep their stranglehold on the US games market quiet.
>>
>>362274
Some organizations bring over games with controversial content because they have backbone. Some don't. The only difference with Play-Asia is that this time, after they caved to market pressure, /v/ fell over itself proclaiming how awesome they were for trolling some fags online.
>>
>>362312
>SJWs dindu nothing
>>
>>362324
Typical.
>>
>>362145
>The video game industry IS video games numbnuts. How do you think they get made?
No it's not. Video Games are the games, the industry isn't games, it falls under video game culture

>It's the same reasons film fans talk about directors and actors.
It's probably because every other board doesn't go full autist and let their meta-industry discussion kill their board
>>
>>362403
It's probably because every other industry isn't as full retard as the video game industry.

Let's not mince words here: the only reason you hate anybody saying anything mean about the video game industry is because GamerGate triggered you and that cuçk moot.
>>
>gobble gabbies are THIS triggered that their online emotional terrorist movement isn't allowed on 4chan
thats nice sweetie :)
>>
>>362449
>gamergate
You mean that social justice activist movement that was about whining for something trivial and petty that some people made a lot of money from from other ideological supporters under the guise of something generally considered good?
>>
>>362449
Let's not mince words here anon: leaning on the 'EVERYONE WHO DISAGREES WITH ME IS A SJW' argument makes you look like a fucking retard

No one but reddit gave a fuck about that shitty activism shit which involved nothing but bitching on twitter. Moot made the right decision banning it
>>
>>362454
More like

>people asking for something reasonable getting spun into terrorists by buttflustered media and fluorescent haired prostitutes, while the entire internet white knights them

Like you.
>>
>>362455
>there's no such thing as SJWs!!!!!!!!!
This is a well-known SJW strategy.
>>
>>362458
Why is it for you underage kids that everything is a dichotomy between politically edgy and SJW whiners?

Some of us just don't give a fuck.
>>
>>362461
And claiming everyone who disagrees with you as a sjw is a known tactic of retard /v/edditors
>>
>>362472
>e....e....everyone t...that disagrees with m..me is from reddit!
>>
>>362476
Stuttering in greentext is done by people who know they are wrong
>>
>>362113
I thought /v/ would have a sticky about this. What happened to that board since gatorgate?
>>
/v/ isn't mature enough to talk about social issues coherently.
>>
>>362528
More like
>/v/ doesn't talk about issues CORRECTLY

Can't have any problematic ideas getting through, no sir
>>
>>362533
Pretending to be retarded still makes you retarded anon
>>
>>362533
And I rest my case.
>>
>>362537
Boy I love watching SJWs try to dismiss all ideas conyrary to their own as being not worth discussing. It's cool, because it keeps them from ever having to address how repugnant they actually are.

Go ahead and call me a shitlord though. I know you're dying to, you fluorescent bulldyke.
>>
File: img_chara.jpg (238 KB, 640x453) Image search: [Google]
img_chara.jpg
238 KB, 640x453
>>362542
>ur a dumb poo-poo head

Good one.
>>
>>362542
Calm down you fucking sperg.
>>
>>362542
>ur a big meany stinky poo-poo face for disagreeing with me

I want to believe this is a reverse troll
>>
>>362113
Talking about the marketting strategies of Japanese game devs who decided to sell more units in a roundabout way of drumming up a nontroversy by pretending that they weren't going to sell a game to the west and instead let PlayAsia do the sales for them is NOT VIDYA.
>>
but /v/ doesn't even play video games, so why should hiro care?
>>
>>362556
That sounds video game related to me.

If the mods want this shit on /pol/, there should be a rule saying so.
>>
>>362639
Anon explain to me how that even sounds like video games
>>
>>362646
>game devs
>sell a game
You are clearly talking about games.
>>
>>362556
>game company says they won't release game due to SJWs
>"They're lying! They must be! SJWs dindu nuttin!"

holy shit I'm ashamed to see how easily 4chan rolled over to suck tumblr's dick just so they could pretend not to have a political stance
>>
>>362556
it's still about game devs, and selling games, and what retail channels we can buy games. It's not gameplay, but there's nothing limiting /v/ to just gameplay.

Say, that there exists a smoking gun email or leaked document, ala the sony leak, that your supposition or premise is correct: That this is all a work (in the wrestling sense) designed to promote, sell and market games. You really think that should be moved to /biz/, /b/ or /pol/?

I agree that at a certain recursion level, it's no longer about games. Eg: people bitching about people bitching about people bitching about sales, marketing, protests for and against getting a game localized is no longer about games.

But the level that affects what games we get to buy and how is unambiguously on topic.
>>
>>362666
Except they aren't talking about game devs there faggot, they are talking about marketing methods, which isn't video games, you retard

Even if you could relate it somehow to video games, it shouldn't go on /v/. The simplr fact of the matter is, the majority of the /v/ userbase isn't mature enough and seems to lack the intelligent to actually discuss this shit without it turning into a complete shitfest
>>
>>362683
>marketing methods
of video games
>Even if you could relate it somehow to video games, it shouldn't go on /v/.
Then there should be a rule to that effect.
>>
>>362673
What did the SJWs do, anon?
>>
>>362675
This. The "not vidya" argument has always been a smokescreen to shout down discussion of issues within the game industry.

Things that affect the games industry, which includes pricing, digital distribution models, the press, statements by developers, and yes, sometimes the attitudes of the public towards the industry are all relevant.

Just like film, what goes into a game is not just what goes onto the disk. It's affected by the attitudes and climate that surround its development. You cannot discuss art in a vacuum without context, and industry chat is absolutely part of that context.

Case in point: Half-Life 2's original release being delayed and changed due to source leaks, or VtM's development cycle troubles, or any of the Ninja Theory writer interviews from Enslaved's dev cycle and how they related to the DmC fiasco. Or hell, ALL of Daikatana or DNF's dev cycle, which is honestly more interesting than the games themselves.

All of that is inarguably part of how those games were developed, and omitting them from the discussion means you are only getting fractional understanding of how those games were made.

A game being censored, and WHY it is censored, IS a part of that. Nobody banned discussion of Devil's Third or Fatal Frame being blocked for release by NoA. The only difference is that this time the studio used the magic word to force a bunch of internet loudmouths to circle the wagons for protection.
>>
>>362683
You are talking in circles. The games industry IS video games. Game Development IS video games.
>>
>pls ban video games on /v/ my feelings might get hurt ;_;
>>
Are people legit getting banned from posting about it?
>>
>>362455
Reddit didn't kill GamerGate, the infighting between anons on twitter did. Nothing got done because of them harassing other people
>>
>>362452
>gobble gabbies
>online emotional terrorist movement

And to think people keep denying GamerGhazi actually posts on this board.

>>362673
>pretend not to have a political stance
That's exactly what major subreddits are doing at the moment. Discussing the political details surrounding their fields of interest was A-OK until it suddenly started to shift in tone and direction. Now everything has to suddenly be apolitical for the good of the community.

It's exactly what >>362693 said, nothing more than a flimsy pretense to make certain opinions and discussions anathema.
>>
>>362137
The SJWs didn't do shit, dumbass. It's the developer who got fucking paranoid and Play-Asia publicly blamed SJWs. They literally didn't do shit this time.
>>
>>363603
>this time
That's kind of the point, they've done it enough that there's a chilling effect going on where people avoid doing the behavior that garners the reaction in the first place.
>>
>>363418
People are getting banned and threads/posts mentioning it are being deleted.
>>
>>363603
>SJWs bitch and bitch and bitch about muh soggy knees in DoA games for years
>Devs get scared of it happening
>"WE DINDU NUTTIN"
>>
>2015
>playing vidya

fucking degenerates hiro should ban vidya from 4chan
we dont want vreddit
>>
>>363591
GamerGhazi and srs both admitted to posting in /his/
>>
File: we did it ghazi!.jpg (453 KB, 990x717) Image search: [Google]
we did it ghazi!.jpg
453 KB, 990x717
>>363769
Yup.
>>
>>363803
And yet we bend over and take it because
>w...we don't want politics! Having an opinion is for nerds!
>>
>>362155
There is a vast difference in what Jack and Hilary were saying (videogames cause violence) and what a couple of pink haired San Franciscans are saying (women are objectified in games).

The Sjws also barely have a fraction of the influence of Thompson et al.

I think it's you that is too young to remember these things.
>>
>>363803
I love seeing people take ghazi/SRS jokes seriously
>>
>>364418
And yet SJWs have made more headway in changing the industry than they did.

Even though the ESRB was created, the culture of the industry did not change. The industry united against people like Jack Thompson who pushed for more and more censorship

SJWs have beaten the industry down to the point where GDC, one of the industry's most important trade shows, has been completely replaced with a gender studies hugbox.
>>
>>364427
>get caught
>"w...we were just joking!!"
>>
>>362165
Yo, knock that out. Don't use logic against SJWs, you're going to burn their little brains.
>>
>>364418
They're saying the same thing Thompson did, they're just using lots of weasel words and convoluted theories to get there. The cyberviolence report Anita and co went to the UN with openly parroted the same shit Thompson was peddling. She and many like her constantly whine about violence in video games as much as perceived sexism.

SJWs have ten times the influence Thompson ever did because they recognized it was foolhardy to try and blatantly enforce their political agendas by means of the state from the outside when subverting from within has historically always been the much more effective method. The Comics Code Authority and voluntary Hollywood Blacklists are testament to that.

Why do you think they unironically parrot Ayn Rand's stance on censorship being a government only offense when the ACL-fucking-U says otherwise?

Why do all these supposedly left wing thinkers suddenly agree with little miss Objectivism on this one issue? They suddenly care very much for the rights of private, profit-driven entities while ridiculing the very idea of a chilling effect or self-censorship.

>>364427
The OP there is obviously a joke, but only insomuch as it exists to validate their thinking. It's on the nose and shallow. It's right up there with people making jokes about Bush's intelligence or turning Obama's name into a gradeschool insult.

Furthermore there are serious replies in that thread that echo opinions shared on this very board before from self-styled SRS/Ghazi posters.
>>
>>364539
This is 100% correct. Thompson tried to argue for government censorship, while SJWs push to enforce self-sensorship. The difference between and the moral guardians of the 90's is that SJWs upped their rhetoric to declare any disagreeing opinions as a form of a hate crime.

Remember, unlike Thompson, Anita was invited to the UN and taken seriously by the government.

SJWs claim to be left-wing but consistently argue for more and more authoritarian measures to enforce their ideals. And places like 4chan are giving in to them.
>>
>>364642
It's not really that authoritarian to send politics to /pol/, but it should be on the rules list if they're going to do it.
>>
>>364644
The problem is that politics affect everything, especially when people are specifically using politics to attack art or other hobbies.

A Video Game being banned because of politics is still video game discussion.

Again, no one cares about discussing video games being censored or blocked for release by NoA. It wasn't until the devs came out and pointed fingers at SJWs that the descision was made to block the discussion.
>>
>>362241
>>363603
>literally banning discussion of certain games because "SJWs"

fuck you
>>
File: 1386655889453.jpg (213 KB, 900x953) Image search: [Google]
1386655889453.jpg
213 KB, 900x953
>>363803
>I saw a not racist thread on a website that openly embraces racism
they have a really low standard of victory
>>
>>364644
I personally never try to mention politics outside /pol/, but it comes up a lot and it's not always a derail. A lot of things are poltical. I remember an example of an Anita Sarkeesian thread that was allowed on /co/, but anyone saying fuck feminism, fuck anita sarkeesian, or why isn't this deleted yet got banned. That is what the "no /pol/" rule often amounts to.
>>
>>364418
>There is a vast difference in what Jack and Hilary were saying (videogames cause violence) and what a couple of pink haired San Franciscans are saying (women are objectified in games).
What's the difference?

>The Sjws also barely have a fraction of the influence of Thompson et al.
They have far more influence. JT was a joke lawyer.
>>
>>363752
>19 november
That is so outdated it makes me question all you 8gaggers having alife. The game was known to be ASIA ONLY ever since its announcement months ago. Even the yellow press of fighting games eventhubs got that right back then and discussed it in comments. And know what? No one gave a shit because you can import easily and none of the potential buyers would even go outside to buy this.
More importantly, this is another case of you fucktards drowning out the actual importatn issues at hand. In this case it is there only a few selected characters being in instead of all who have a doa5 model. And of coure the dlc purchases from doa5 not carrying over.
The same shit happened with xenoblade where it would be great to have adebatte about the changing of religious names and themes. Instead all that gets drowned out byyou nolife fuckers crying about a shitty fanservice outfit.
>>
>>364664
That's pretty much what any "no politics," rules end up becoming. They're not legitimate attempts to curb partisan bickering, they're there to stop any number of discussions because the powers that be aren't happy with how those discussions play out.

It's why the r/videos default subreddit had no problems hosting Stewart, Colbert and Oliver videos, but once North American universities started to melt down on camera the "no politics" rule suddenly became worth enforcing again.

It fools no one on either side of any number of hypothetical debates what the true motivations are.
>>
Because you people don't want to talk about it, you want to use it as an excuse to lash out your retarded anger at feminists, SJW, and other non sense.
>>
>>365155
Those things are not mutually exclusive, especially when, whether you like it or not, censorious ideas are coming primarily from those crowds at the moment.

You're expecting people to talk about a problem and somehow not express ire at those who had a direct hand in helping to cause said problem.
>>
That's not even the reality of the situation, OP.
The game has not been banned from release.
The developers have chosen not to release it in the West to avoid ridicule from SJWs.
>>
You fucked it up once already, /v/.

You don't get the chance to fuck it up again.
>>
>>365155
>you don't want to talk about it

>you like a certain game
>feminists ban it from your country
>you are angry at feminists for this
>you are not allowed to be angry at feminists for banning games you like
>>
>>365129
>>364664
Holy shit, this. I've never, ever seen SJW opinions deleted.
>>
>>362113
If you didn't give them any mind they wouldn't have gotten the notoriety they needed to block the release of games.
>>
>>365497
Because they hadn't already infiltrates academia, right?
>>
>>365507
Not video games.
>>
>>365539
>video game banned
>not video games

put a bullet in your brain please
>>
Further proof that video games were a mistake
>>
>>365185
See >>364539

Subverting the industry to censor itself from within and then suddenly championing the right of private companies to do as they wish to a point beyond even some conservatives achieves the same thing as banning while keeping their hands and consciences clean.

It's analogous to a union thug loudly supporting the rights of small businesses after he's influenced them to make the decision he wants them to or voting rights activists who curiously stop being supportive to those who use that right to vote against them.

>>365497
They were always there changing things to their liking. They just also happen to feed off their own victimhood so directly attacking them while they still have moderates fooled as to their true motivations empowers them.

It's a game of attrition though. With every cry of whatever 'ism of the day they've picked they further push the envelope of credulity until they start to discredit themselves.

It's not so much that Anti-SJWs can win given SJWs often abandon things like facts and reason, it's that Anti-SJWs act as the quagmire inducing guerrillas that make SJWs spend themselves over and over until they have no political capital left.

The pendulum has already started to shift in that regard what with even openly liberal (American sense) publications ridiculing SJW sacred cows these days.
>>
>>365539
>calls another person faggot
>uses a Judge Judy meme

Might want to work on some introspection anon.
>>
>banning video game discussion on /v/
Why
>>
>>366343
>tabloid politics
>video games
>>
>>366351
>video games getting banned by politics
>somehow not video games
>>
>>366359
Yep, glad we're on the same page.
>>
>>366343
Because /v/ isn't mature enough to not collectively shit itself when anyone brings even a small sign of politics into video games
>>
>>362113
I would normally agree with you, but this is /v/. Moderation is arbitrary and retarded, I've even heard stories of actual videogame discussion getting deleted for being a 'general in disguise',but they have good reason. Actually making /v/ good again is impossible, they just want to stop it from leaking. A year after GG it's stuff is still being spammed on tons of boards in threads that have nothing to do with it. I actually agree with GG, but STOP FUCKING SPAMMING IT ON /co/, this shit is why you guys aren't allowed to discuss politics.
>>
>>366415
>GG stuff

What exactly is that? I've never seen anything on /co/ about Zoe Quinn getting publicity from her friends in Games Journalism. I agree though, that isn't /co/ related.

>>366409
Oh good, this smokescreen argument again.
>>
>>366444
>I've never seen anything on /co/ about Zoe Quinn getting publicity from her friends in Games Journalism
Were you not on /co/ at all this year? Because threads were baited with or derailed by it constantly, especially webcomic threads or anything already vaguely associated with diversity or SJWs or whatever.
>>
File: all new avengers.jpg (356 KB, 843x1280) Image search: [Google]
all new avengers.jpg
356 KB, 843x1280
>>366496
So... It had nothing to do with video games journalism or Zow Quinn, yet was somehow still GamerGate?

Cool boogeyman.

Can't have anything to do with shit like this or >>362005, or any kind of discussion or controversy in the industry.

Nope, clearly its those Gooble Gobbles coming to invade you.
>>
>>366496

do you even know what gg is
>>
The mods are afraid that gamergate will come back and embarrass 4chan again. I think it's shitty that the mods are deleting actual discussion, but they have a legitimate reason to be afraid of it. Then again, /v/ is a containment board so they really shouldn't give a shit.
>>
>>366519
It's a cyberterrorist network that harasses women in gaming.
>>
>>366517
>So... it had nothing to do with video games journalism or Zow Quinn
Yes it did. The topics I posted were ones that derailed into GG shit, not examples of what I think GG shit is. I remember some webcomic thread that was joking about QC that somehow turned into a debate over how successful GG was, what with the laws about people having to admit when they have sponsors or whatever they do now. And there was some troll thread where a guy posted a comic about GG that lead to like a ten hour thread with people shitposting about whether or not Quinn deserved what she got and whether she actually got anything at all.
>>
>>366527
>>366496
Probably because people like you keep using gg as a boogeyman
>>
>>366529
Fuck you, I supported GG, that doesn't mean /v/ wasn't spamming it everywhere it didn't belong, including /co/. From what I can tell the only big board it entirely avoided was /a/.
>>
>>366343
Look ni/gg/er, actual discussion on the game isn't banned on /v/, to prove it I will make a thread right now.

>>>/v/318597950
>>
>>366540
Okay, except what is the most pressing issue dealing with that game?
>>
>>362147
>They're discussing how certain people actually got a game all but embargoed by crying about how it's sexist.
Devs declining to release a game because they feel it might lead to bad PR =/= 'embargoed'

if the devs weren't pussies and didn't give a fuck, nothing would stop them releasing it.
>>
I didn't notice anyone complain about SJW until /pol/ dragged their boogeyman across all boards.
>>
>>366540
>archived
>>
>>366781
>everything I don't like is /pol/
>>
>>366781
Nah that shit was part of a wider blowup than /pol/. It was internet-wide by that point.
>>
I really wonder how much of things like gamergate are fueled by genuinely autistic, or, deformed manipulative persons like hotwheels. A bunch of autistic weak-minded followers who don't quite understand what they're getting into, being led around by twisted up creatures who are manipulating them for their own purposes.

The older I get the more this kind of shit worries me.
>>
File: 1418036589180.jpg (70 KB, 527x494) Image search: [Google]
1418036589180.jpg
70 KB, 527x494
>>367470
Dude are you fucking retarded
>>
File: 1304687208598.png (133 KB, 463x462) Image search: [Google]
1304687208598.png
133 KB, 463x462
>>367474
Can I help you?
>>
>>367470

GamerGate is in your house right now, corrupting your bloodstream with tiny racist sexist particles. If you don't kill yourself you might say the nigger word to a PoC(Person of Color)

Hurry before its too late!!!!
>>
>>367493
>>367493
No it seems more like gamergaters are trying to convince me that Anita and others like her represent a terrible threat to the videogames I play.
In reality they don't.
>>
>>367507
Except for all the times they've gotten games banned or changed by crying
>>
>>367536
Yeah they've gotten heaps of games banned.
>>
>>367539
Yes. They've also so thoroughly infiltrated the industry that they poisoned GDC so much that most studios are distancing themselves from it.
>>
>>367540
No you idiot, I was being sarcastic. What games have they gotten banned?
>>
>>367540
This just in: markets continue to work as advertised
>>
>>367543
As long as you make sure to silence conflicting opinions, right SRS? ;^)
>>
4chan is a liberal website, deal with it racists.
>>
>>367545
>4chan is a liberal website

We prefer to be called Progressives
>>
>>366550
>Okay, except what is the most pressing issue dealing with that game?
Which would be the giant dlc shitfest that does not even carry over from doa5 and the big lack of many female characters that all have models ready in doa5.
But please keep pretending like tecmo and play-asia are the good guys.
>>
>>367470
GG was nothing more than a swirling vortex of right wing kneejerking and sexual frustration. It was doomed from the start.
>>
>>368963
That's why the media blew up trying to shut them down, right?
>>
>>366522
There really isn't a rhyme or reason to half the shit the mods do anyway.

>>366523
>tfw there are people who unironically believe this

>>368963
>tfw there are people who unironically believe this

>>367543
>all these incredibly left wing publications and mouthpieces suddenly think the free-market is a good idea after they've started heavily influencing it
You'd think they'd stop for just a moment and notice that profit-driven companies with dubious records and global conglomerates are becoming huge champions of their causes.

>>367507
You mean the Anita that went to the UN with a report more full of holes than Swiss cheese that major publications like the BBC are still quoting? The Anita who really is Jack Thompson with hoop earrings? The one who gets invited to random development studios every other week?
>>
>>369332
Actually her UN report was such a disaster that the UN took her off it
>>
We should just merge /v/ with /pol/ at this point. It's the fate they both deserve.
Thread replies: 127
Thread images: 13

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.