[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This means that moot is/will be able to use a capcode? https
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: 11-16_19-18:53.png (19 KB, 730x184) Image search: [Google]
11-16_19-18:53.png
19 KB, 730x184
This means that moot is/will be able to use a capcode?
https://github.com/4chan/
>>
Yeah, awhile ago they talked about this. moot has a capcode that'll be "admin emeritus" or something.
>>
>>357741
It'll be ## Founder and have a green palm tree icon. Some guy from /jp/ found it a while back.
http://s.4cdn.org/image/foundericon.gif
>>
>moot will shitpost again in your lifetime
>>
>>357825
Why hasn't he posted with it yet? Sure, he won't use any board outside of /a/, /jp/, [s4s], and /o/, but it would be nice to know he's still alive.
>>
>>357831
Who's to say? Maybe he thinks it's been too soon since he left or Hiro took over? Maybe he has no intention of revealing himself at all? We'll just have to wait and see. Just think of the legendary shitstorm it would produce, though.
>>
>>357831
I never thought moot was a huge namefag. Everytime he posted it blew threads up like people saw a god.
>>
>>357895
Yeah, moot's first visible post post-retirement will get the entire site in an uproar. And he knows this. I assume he's here from time to time still, but as anon.
But who knows, he might never post with his name again.
>>
>>357969
We all know he probably will, but it for sure won't happen right now. I'd say after a year you might be able to consider him doing so
>>
>>357976
Yeah, my estimate would also be a year or so from now.
>>
>>357895
He'd get swarmed with people comparing him positively/negatively against Hiro and people begging him to come back, and probably doesn't feel like dealing with that right now.

I'm guessing on the year anniversary of announcing his retirement he might show up again, which is pretty soon, either that or the year anniversary he handed things over to Hiro.
>>
>>357993
>which is pretty soon
Fuck, I could have sworn it was just a few months ago. Where did 2015 go.
>>
>>357957
It's partially because he talked so rarely. To have moot just drop into a thread to say something, anything, even if it was totally meaningless/stupid (which it was most of the time) would instantly massacre the thread with people hoping to have a chat with him, begging him to talk about various issues on 4chan, and of course he'd usually just not say anything afterward and leave everyone blueballed.

Hiro seems much less cautious to both reveal himself and is willing to at least semi-frequently have relatively smalltalk chats about specific quirks/issues on individual boards, on an impromptu basis. That's very much not-moot. So if he shows up somewhere the reaction isn't "holy shit HE'S ACTUALLY HERE" but more like "great, finally he got around to us, let's try to improve our board"
>>
>>358011
Hiro hasn't been very visible for the past week though. There was like a week where he posted a lot every day. I actually think the last time I saw him post was in /qa/ when he said he was in Paris during the attack and that he was safe. Has he posted since?
>>
>>358019
https://4ch.be/_/search/capcode/admin/
Yea, a little bit
>>
>>357825
>green palm tree icon
;^)
>>
>>357957
>a god.

There's only the one.
>>
hey
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.