[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are anime fans and weeaboos the lowest scum of the internet with
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3
File: weeaboos.jpg (43 KB, 500x311) Image search: [Google]
weeaboos.jpg
43 KB, 500x311
Are anime fans and weeaboos the lowest scum of the internet with bronies and furries? Pretty much everyone outside their dedicated hugboxes hates them.
>>
I'd hate someone who likes Misaka over her sister too.
>>
File: what meme.jpg (69 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
what meme.jpg
69 KB, 500x375
>>
>>356454
Wrong, if you spent even one afternoon on /a/ you'd know that we despise this image of anime fans just as much as everyone else. They don't exist on /a/ for the most part, and if they do they're hiding really well.
>>
>>356458
roll
>>
>>356458
Why the fuck not
>>
>anime fans

No.

>weeaboos

Yes.

/thread
>>
Hi, brony
>>
>>356458
ロルー
>>
>>356508
we're not bronies. we're horsefuckers
>>
>>356458
Let's give it a whirl.
>>
>>356531
Same thing
>>
File: 1389421021662.jpg (46 KB, 720x540) Image search: [Google]
1389421021662.jpg
46 KB, 720x540
>>356454
I've talked to him on /g/ before.

He's alright.
>>
>>356489
There are people on /a/ who take the waifu meme seriously. They don't hide very well, either.
>>
>>356454
The lowest scum of the internet are people who use /v/ memes outside 4chan.
For example kekposting on tumblr or identifying as an apache helicopter on a pro-LGBT facebook status.
>>
>>356454
weebs are worse than bronies tbqfh
>>
At last. This is the thread this poll has been waiting for.

http://strawpoll.me/5917321
>>
>>356458
Alright, I'll give this a shot.

Edit: Oh wow.
>>
>>356454
I like anime fans and weeaboos outside of their dedicated hugboxes. Fuck you OP, you lose again! Us "weeaboos" are truly the superior beings.
>>
>>356990
>is the killer of HP best girl
No anon, the latest volume dropped her to the worst girl in the series
>>
>>356998
Man I don't even know what that means. Railgun is the only thing that matters.
>>
>>357002
>reading slut brigade the manga instead of the main story
>>
>>357008
The main story isn't exactly good, while slut brigade the manga is.
>>
>>356454
They are worse. They want to sleep with children.
>>
>>356505
same thing
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.