[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Modern 4chan is neutered place full of dumb unfunny people. The
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: moot cat.jpg (35 KB, 600x524) Image search: [Google]
moot cat.jpg
35 KB, 600x524
Modern 4chan is neutered place full of dumb unfunny people. The single greatest quality in this entire website has is repetitiveness. Day after day, the same shitty threads and the same clueless and banal responses.
The closest thing this website has to a place where interesting stuff actually happens or get uploaded is [s4s], and that is a "post-ironic" shithole enjoyed almost exclusively by teenagers. And even [s4s] is way past its prime. /b/ hasn't been funny in years, /jp/ and /sp/ have been killed by overmoderation, and the undermoderated boards are filled by the same meme-spouting retards who edit ED and KYM articles.

4chan is fucking dead. The only people who can still genuinely enjoy it are idiots who've been here for less than 2 years, or the outsiders who love reading through predictable greentext stories on /r/4chan. You can try switching boards, you can try justifying your stay here, but at the end of the day you'll get tired of it too. Sooner or later you too will realize what a boring waste of time it all really is.
>>
When are we slated to hit the post-post-ironic era of 4chan?
>>
>>345670
Its not just 4chan. The internet as a whole has gone down the drain since smartphones came about and allowed any random fucktard with wifi to access the internet.
>>
>>345670
Why don't you contribute some funny content and lead the way you whiny faggot?
>>
>>345696
Any random fucktard with a computer could've done just that way before smartphones were a thing. That was the appeal of the internet.
>>
>>345670
i think you're talking about the internet there bud, not just 4chan

go make some OC you worldly shithead.
>>
>>345670
>4chan is fucking dead
People were saying the same thing back in 2004.
>>
>>345670
You need to look at some screencaps of 2004 4chan. Try and claim new 4chan is worse after that.
>>
>>345670
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CY0Qjx5K53o
>>
You can't even mention you hate memes without a million of dumb arse kids thinking ohhhh im gonna type lel 8/8 gr8 h8 m8, others replying top kek rekt, i don't even fucking understand what kek or lel is, or why they put top in front of it, what is it suppose to be like the new lulz? i don't know why they say it, like they somehow thing saying it will make me mad, when im just laughing at how pathetic it is, ill give you one example when i attempted to delve into the psyche of one of these people, i replied to someone saying damn, all this lel you mad bullshit is pathetic and old, go learn some decent insults, he replies with u med Lel its k cause I dox u Lel u mad faget? and of course people are like ohh man you rekt him so hard, he actually replies to the guy with tnx m8, someone else says wow you keked the shit out of him, and said hey m8 fuk u to me, the kid replies with dinner at my place guys lel the food is my mums pussy lol guys IMA savage, i just said holy shit, learn to troll, seriously, insulting mums is like the lowest and most unoriginal form of insults, then he replies with this... suck me cock cunt, now i figured it was just some guy posting the most unoriginal shit just to piss me off, but just the fact he said cunt i knew it really was some kid, im aware that yanks tend to say cunt because there its viewed as worse then fuck, someone else replies with me 0, kid 1 and the kid replies again with thx m8 when he was clearly being sarcastic, i reply with well shit, calling me a cunt? now you are just grasping at straws, do the world a favor and take a long walk off a short cliff you pathetic 12 year old yank
>>
>>345670
Thinking 4chan is supposed to entertain you with new content and crazy wacky stories, images, or whatever is probably the reason the site is in the state it is.

The humor is supposed to be secondary. If you think 4chan is supposed to supply you with original humor every day then you're the problem.
This site is just for discussion on various hobbies and topics, it's not a meme site.

You might not be one of the people posting the same shit every day OP, but I'd bet the people who do actually have a similar mentality about this place as you do.
>>
>>345874
What the fuck is this post
>>
"If you put in the effort to contribute good content, others will follow suit."

- Me, 2015
>>
>>345899
He is mad.

Mad about memes.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.