[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Sound for webm's on /tv/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1
File: tv.jpg (20 KB, 526x226) Image search: [Google]
tv.jpg
20 KB, 526x226
Dear Jackie 4chan,

/tv/ is in dire need of sound-enabled webm's.

This is my example. A beautiful simpsons thread, where contributors are sharing wonderful webm's of their favourite simpsons clips.
>>>/tv/62691502

The problem? We have no audio.

I understand there are server limitations, but if /wsg/ and /gif/ can have sound then surely adding it to /tv/ would be simple enough.

I'm open to suggestions on why this wouldn't work.
>>
>>341852
Yeah definitely agree there are some boards that should have webm's with sound and /tv/ is one of them.
>>
>>341852
Yep.
/tv/ seriously needs it, i mean it's a Television and film board and we can't have audio, soundtracks and scores are very important in the media and we don't have access to that, it's an absurd
>>
/tv/ should really have audio .webm's
>>
Agreed.
>>
Enable sound webms to /co/ as well.
>>
Bump. I'd like to at least get a response from someone as to why /tv/ of all places doesn't deserve sound webm's.
>>
>>341852
No reason not to do this. file size limits can be the same so it wont effect bandwidth usage.
>>
agreed
>>
sound webms on /tv/ would be cool
>>
Yes
It's fucking stupid that the Television & Film board of all places doesn't have sound webms
>>
yep
>>
audio in webms enabled only on boards with an audio-visual focus like /co/, /tv/ etc. would be the most sensible way to go.
>>
No thank you. One only has to glance at /tv/ to see that it is the most immature, shitpost-happy, meme-obsessed board on this site. Until you permanently ban all the banefags from this site (something that should have been done long ago), /tv/ is the last board that should be given sound.
>>
>>344663
Not sure what you're talking about exactly. Most threads I see seem to be discussing television and film.
>>
>>344663
You can't dismiss an entire board because of its minority shitposters.

If you did that then 4chan wouldn't exist.
>>
>>344672
>minority
>>
>>344672
Hello towel head apologist.
>>
>>341852
Simpsons threads shouldn't even be allowed on /tv/. That belongs in /co/.

I had to copy this response then go to settings and select legacy captcha because I couldn't identify auditoriums, this is fucking madness please stop it
>>
>>344663
>banefags
Stop living in the past.
>>
>>344672
but they already did.

remember the waifucast?
>>
>>341852
the only board in need of sound webms is /mlp/ by virtue of GR15. At least you can go to /wsg/ or /gif/
>>
why does /gif/ even have sound webms? literally a board for fapping, not that important
>>
>>346725
Did I say banefags? I meant justfags.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.