[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm sorry we laughed at m00t, called him a c
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 5
File: international.jpg (181 KB, 800x717) Image search: [Google]
international.jpg
181 KB, 800x717
I'm sorry we laughed at m00t, called him a c
>>
>>340569

Who the fuck keeps making these threads?

Are you like the same person?

Nobody on pol fucking cares, its not a board for actual discussion, its a board for shitposting about whatever you want to, and then at the end blame the jews/blacks/russians/inserscapegoathere. Infact, as a long time user i actually like them.

Flags add to this environment and are a good things, ID's are just to minimize people bullshitting.

The only people who get mad are Indians or Greeks because they get shut down with 'poo in loo' or 'pay debtns', and if your one of them harden the fuck up, learn to take a shit in a toilet or pay your debts and we will stop fucking you around.
>>
>>340569
THIS SO MUCH. But don't forget IDs, they are a problem too - as always.
>>
>>340582
Rajeet is having a busy week on the Chan, hopefully he isn't shirking his tech support responsibilities
>>
>>340582
>its not a board for actual discussion, its a board for shitposting about whatever you want to
Read the /pol/ sticky, then come back and apologize for being such a retard.
>>
>>340582
Consider for a second more than one person from /pol/ lurks this board.

Not arguing against ID's autists need some kind of training wheels.
>>
>>340590
>Not arguing against ID's autists
1. In most cases the apostrophe is used for possession. Your post makes it look like autists belong to ID. The most common exception to this is its/it's, and there are few, if any, others.

2. Removing IDs makes the board slightly harder to use (ie. you have to engage your brain to identify samefags and impersonation). This ensures redditors and 12 year olds self-deport, and makes for a more dynamic and interesting board.

3. IDs are shit on 4chan, because you are not discussing with individuals. Therefore, there is no reason to be able to identify one person's posts in a thread; every post can be judged on its content and people can enter and leave the conversation at will.
>>
>>340597
1) i'm tired i make mistakes.

2) stfu you sound like a land whale.

3) i have a big harpoon you fat cunt don't try me.
>>
>>340599
>i'm tired i make mistakes
What bullshit. Nobody makes the mistake of randomly adding apostrophes where they don't belong just because they are "tired". You made the mistake because you have poor grammar due to low-quality education and, perhaps, genetics.
>>
File: ahoy.gif (116 KB, 621x420) Image search: [Google]
ahoy.gif
116 KB, 621x420
>>340613
shut up fatty.

>>>/t/umblr
>>
File: _cap1.png (223 KB, 851x450) Image search: [Google]
_cap1.png
223 KB, 851x450
>>340590
>Not arguing against ID's
Kill yourself, then.
>>
>>340622
Make your own thread about removing ID tags.

Thanks for the bumps.
>>
>>340625
Alright, you fucking asshole. I will.
>>
REMOVE
>>
>>340569
BUILD WALL
>>
>>340582
>Are you like the same person?
That was pretty much established in another thread. There's a few others, but it's mostly the same guy.
>>
>>341345
>but it's mostly the same guy.
Wrong again, /int/shit.
>>
>>341360
>5 threads get bumped within minutes of each other after being dead for 2 hours prior
>Not the same guy
Please.
>>
>>341372
You were already proven wrong.
>please
Fag.
>>
>>341375
I don't know how I could be when the evidence is in the post timestamps. There's nothing to prove wrong unless you're saying the post timestamps are lying to us now.
>>
>>340582
this guy gets it
>>
>>341414
Actually, no, you are wrong, as is he.
>>
>>340582
>its not a board for actual discussion

Another reddit mentality
>le 4chan is for shitposting!

You retards need to learn that there's a time for shitposting and a time for honest discussion
>>
>>341481
How are they going to learn that when flags and IDs are implemented as a direct encouragement to favor shitposting over real discussion?
>>
>>341360
Found the same guy.
>>
>>341550
Nice try...
>>
>>341628
You literally just bumped all the threads again, retard.
Proof: >>341645
>>
>>341646
I'm sorry, but that isn't proof of anything but your autism.
>>
>>341657
>If I deny it over and over, I win
That's not how it works.
>>
>>341672
Nobody's denying anything, dumbass.
>>
>>341877
LALALALALALA I CAN'T HEAR YOU LALALALALA YOUR PROOF IS WRONG LALALALALA
>>
No. If anything we need flags on every single board. No exception.
>>
File: please-notice-this-md.png (28 KB, 300x180) Image search: [Google]
please-notice-this-md.png
28 KB, 300x180
Flags create discrimination. IDs does prevent shitposting.

NAZICHAN CHANGE THIS NOW.
>>
>>341924
>IDs does prevent shitposting.
Wrong again, reddit.
>>
File: 1373419023688.png (322 KB, 546x700) Image search: [Google]
1373419023688.png
322 KB, 546x700
>>341935
>reddit
Pig disgusting.
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.