[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/Celebrity/ Board Idea for Hiro
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (84 KB, 559x724) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
84 KB, 559x724
A lot of people, specially on /tv/ and /v/ have been asking for a board for celebrities for a while now. /tv/ can't have an actor or actress general without the thread being deleted, and /v/ is infested with e-celeb threads that are not only off topic but attract massive ammounts of shitposters.

The idea is, simply put, have an entire board dedicated to celebrities. They can include Hollywood stars, E-Celebs, TV Stars, Bollywood Stars, and Voice Actors. Having this board would really help clean up /tv/ and /v/ of these threads and allow people to have a place to talk about their favorite celeb
>>
>>339923
I'm from /pol/ and I support this. We could send the Dan Schneider nickelodeon faggots who post on /pol/ to a board like that.
>>
>>339923
Scum don't deserve a board.
>>
Sounds like absolute cancer and a complete waste of space.
>>
>>340072
And yet /s4s/ and /r9k/ exist.
>>
>>340106
There is no 'ought' from 'is'.
>>
>>339923
no
>>
The content will be cancerous shit.
>waifu threads
>Emma Watson thread?

I'm not sure what meaningful purpose such a board would serve.
>>
>>341776
>meaningful purpose
It'll be a containment board for shitters who like to post off-topic shit on other board just because it's "related".
>>
I thought we already have >>>/trash/
>>
>>341793
the mods should just discourage those people from posting at all, not give them a place for their cancer to metastasize.
>>
>>341892
That's why you aren't a mod.
>>
>>342080
on the contrary, faggots like him have been running /tv/ since 2011.

moot and his queer buddy invisibro didn't want any icky girls posted on /tv/ and the current mods are the result.
>>
>>339923
I support this desu
>>
I sign this 100%

/cel/ would help /v/, /vg/, /tv/ and possibly even /mu/ and some others.

Actress worship threads on /tv/? Gone to /cel/
Youtube star discussions on /v/? To /cel/
K-Pop girl threads where they only talk about the girls but not the music? Gone to /cel/

I'm sure there are many other uses. Either way, it would be a great idea to trial such a board.

Hell you made /mlp/, give these guys worshipping kristen stewart's feet or those who want to talk about game grumps all day a place to go at and be in peace
>>
>>342161
>give these guys worshipping kristen stewart's feet a place to go at and be in peace
This senpai
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.