[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey mods, we need some help. I know singular generals on /vg/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 128
Thread images: 12
File: the problem with mgg.png (348 KB, 1770x900) Image search: [Google]
the problem with mgg.png
348 KB, 1770x900
Hey mods, we need some help.
I know singular generals on /vg/ are something mostly no one but the inner general culture cares about but us over in Metal Gear General /mgg/ have a serious problem.

See pic related.
Since MGSV came out Joosten developed a big following thanks to her role as Quiet.
They were banned for posting about her on /v/.
They won't keep to posting about her on /s/ because it's a NSFW board and video game discussion isn't relevant there.
So they all came to /mgg/

The pic clearly shows the result of that. It's getting completely out of hand. We tried separating the board into a new general for her but that was banned. If they can't have their own general, why can they still post in /mgg/ without issue? It doesn't make sense and it's made having a metal gear general in /vg/ very difficult. Mods can't keep up, or ignore reports.

Something has to be done. Please helps us.
>>
https://www.4chan.org/feedback
>>
not just her but also Ocelot and fanart in general. we hit the image limit a hundred posts before the bump limit because these faggots spam unrelated images with every post they make. or worse they just copy paste the same shit they post every thread WHAT IF THERE WAS AN OCELOT GAME ABOUT THE CIA.
>>
>>339789
>Daily

oh come on don't exaggerate
>>
>>339798
Thanks, I sent a request for them to look at this thread so they can see the image.
>>
>>339806
Nigga look at the last thread, you expect me to cap all of that, some of it was also deleted.

And the previous thread not that bad too. And then people spam images to try and compete with the Joost posters and then after that is the Ocelot vs Joosten debate.

Every thread it happens
>>
>>339804
Posting a character from metal gear is related.
Posting Joost playing a video game or giggling is not.
>>
>>339809
avatarfagging and posting images for no reason isn't allowed

neither are reposts
>>
>>339812
Are you talking about posting bikini shots? We went over this, that's not avatarfagging.

Posting Ocelot is not for no reason, are you suggesting not posting anything at all?

Do we need to start making OC for every thread to avoid reposts?
>>
>>339815
posting the screenshots, especially the exact same fucking ones of a pointless video game avatar for no reason/for identity/circlejerking is avatarfagging, fuck off.
also it's advised to avoid posting reposts newfaggot
>>
>>339804
I feel like the OCELOT CIA GUYS WHEN is one person. I also hate them, they're pretty identifiable by the way they type.
>>
>>339819
How do you avoid reposts in a video game general, m8?

>>339820
>hating an anon for talking about the game
>>
mom make them stop talking about things I don't want to talk about
>>
A lot of the /vg/ generals have similar problems if its a popular game. namefag popularity contests, waifufagging, etc

My vote would be to either get rid of /vg/ or dedicate more mods to the board, but I don't really know shit about how that works internally.
>>
>>339823
Tell me how posting a girl who motion capped a character in the game doing COMPLETELY off topic things is related to the general?

>>339824
I honestly don't know. I would like Joosters to get their own general in /vg/, that would make both parties happy.
>>
>>339827
isn't /hr/ basically dedicated to celeb circle jerking? I'd put them over there.
>>
>>339827
>I would like Joosters to get their own general in /vg/, that would make both parties happy.
no you fucking idiot, that's not video games
that's like if Brad Pit or some shit that did voice work for one game had his own general on a video game board, dont be fucking stupid
>>
>>339831
Most of them post low quality cropped webms
Is that relevant enough?
>>
>>339815
im talking about the Ocelotfag, screenshots from the game are fine just like fanart is fine as long as it's not excessive. which it has been lately.

you're posting the same bikini shots over and over again.
>>
>>339832
If having their own general isn't related how is it still related to post in /mgg/?
>>
>>339831
>>339832
Honestly an hiro should just create /cel/ already
The amount of problems it would solve would make the board well worth existing.
>>
BOSS GET DOWN
>>
>>339819
>person asks how the swimsuits look
>post the different swimsuits
>HURRR DURRR STOP AVATARFAGGING SCHLORP

You are a fucking retard. Stop posting anytime, kiddo.
>>
>>339836
It isnt either, it shouldnt be a fucking thing at all
>>
>>339840
You can't erase them, they came to /mgg/ because it was the only place they wouldn't get banned.
>>
>>339839
How is posting screenshots of the game avatar fagging?
>>
>>339833
Needs to actually be high "quality" resolution stuff... So no probably not.

I'd legitimately say they need to take that shit to reddit or this >>339837

>>339836
And no I really don't think its okay to talk about how cute you think a real live human is in a video game general
>>
>>339839
literally nobody asks, it's just you spamming the exact same images or samefagging and then spamming said images as to make your avatarfagging any more legit
if moe wasnt dead you could be seen avatarfagging in literally every thread for weeks on end
>>
>This one easily triggered faggot trying to make his own rules

pathetic desu
>>
>>339845
how is one person able to shit post most of /vg/ complaining about joost posts?

I don't even bother posting about it in the thread, I just got tired of seeing it and I'm trying to get a moderator opinion. What's wrong with that?
>>
Ocelot is vidya, Joost is not. Get it through your heads you autists.
>>
>>339842

That's what I'm asking that retard.

>>339844

I'll admit he didn't ask. I asked if he meant the one piece swimsuit, since he didn't specify. I then posted a screenshot of said one piece swimsuit.

>if moe wasnt dead you could be seen avatarfagging in literally every thread for weeks on end

I don't know what any of that means.
>>
>>339850
Is she not Metal gear related?

keep in mind she is literally in the game
>>
>>339851
He means the archive, nerd.
>>
>>339853
Quiet is in the game.
Her gigging in some variety show IS NOT.
>>
>>339855
Is she not Quiet?
>>
>>339854

Ah, I see. Still not avatarfagging, though. Most of the time it's not even me, it's the people who take the actual screenshots.
>>
There's off-topic and there's just fucking cancerous.

I can understand Joostposting being annoying outside of when they talk about her streaming (which is relevant, because she's a MGS voice actor streaming a MGS game) but it's also fucking annoying to hear "do you think Ocelot has a cute penis?" and other gay shit literally non-stop. Ocelot as a character is relevant but his penis isn't.

And then you have Joost/Ocelot spammers that make the thread hit image limit prematurely.
>>
File: CFYkYhFWYAA7k3K.jpg (54 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
CFYkYhFWYAA7k3K.jpg
54 KB, 960x720
>>339853
She is a human being who literally does not and cannot exist in game. A character was modeled after her.

Would it be okay to post about Game of Thrones and Uncharted in /dg/ Destiny General because they can be tied to the game? No.
>>
>>339860
How are they related? Nolan North?
>>
>>339859
This. It'd be say to just say "everything not related to her streaming is banned", but mods don't wanna comb through post after post to determine if its related enough. I like talking about the Joost but I understand concerns, especially after that one faggot wanted to know what would happen if he went to Japan and raped her.
>>
>>339862
Peter Dinklage and Nolan North were both used as voice actors for the Ghost robot in Destiny
>>
>>339862

Peter Dinklage voiced the small, flying robot in Destiny, and he plays a character in Game of Thrones.
Nolan North later picked up the role of said flying robot.
>>
>>339859
Those retarded penis quips last for a few posts and that's it. If you Joosters didn't see one or two of your posts getting deleted and hide you would keep posting constantly and you do during dead hours because mods aren't around.
>>
>>339863
I know, that discussion lasted for over 30 minutes and over 40 posts.
>>
>>339867
The "penis quips" was an example. There is literally gay shit being spammed non-stop.

And before you ask, no I'm not going to comb through thousands of replies to find them, if you went on /mgg/ on a daily basis you'd see it. Joostposting was also gone for like a month until they stopped banning them and she streamed again.
>>
>>339870
Then there was the "who has the biggest dick" one just last thread.
>>
>>339872
>There is literally gay shit being spammed non-stop

It's not non-stop. You would know it's the same shit that's been in the thread for over a year. If you honestly think its as bad as Joost posting that goes practically non-stop you're blind.
>>
>>339877
It is as bad. Somebody literally just asked who had the bigger dick between Ocelot and Joost, go check it out. Both sides need to stop.

/mgg/ is basically a shitfest of Joostposting, gayposting, and arguing over what avatarfagging is. At least the shotaposters left/were banned.
>>
Posting Joost in context of her performance in MGSV or streaming MGSV = /mgg/ related

Posting random pictures of Joost talking about what her asshole tastes like = not /mgg/ related

Posting Ocelot in the context of his character in the series = /mgg/ related

Asking about Ocelot's pubic hair/cock, talking about nuzzling his nose, wanting to see him "take a dick" = not /mgg/ related

It's fucking easy.
>>
>>339881
And ONLY ONE PERSON REPLIED WITH A JOOST IMAGE THAT WAS DELETED

Use your fucking eyes you baiting fucktard.
>>
>>339887
You're proving my point here. Both of them need to stop.
>>
>>339887
This is the right thing

Ocelotposting is okay, Joostposting isn't. You should leave this site and go to redditchan if you don't like it
>>
>>339892
You probably made that retarded post you idiot. And it didn't work, because you're inventing a problem is not near to the scale of of Joost posting.
>>
>>339789
generals are cancer anyway
>>
>>339894
Neither are them are related in the wrong context

>>339896
>i made that post
sure, kid
>>
>>339896
>inventing a problem

If you think faggotposting isnt a problem you're either one of them (in which case not worth arguing with) or just delusional. And before you say "well Joostposting is.." I'm advocating for both of them to stop.
>>
>>339901
Joostposting (MGSV stream-related) and Ocelotposting is fine. Gayposting and Joostspamming isn't

see
>>339885
>>
>>339901
>I can't have Joost posting so I'll report and complain about something else

You're probably the same people that reported movie time too
>>
>>339904
>>339901

The problem is these people are considering anyone that posts Ocelot to be gay posting. They are that anal pained about Joost
>>
>>339906
Im actually genuinely concerned about asking anything about ocelot now for fear of it not being relevant enough and I end up banned.

If that was your intention OP, bravo.
>>
>>339909
nice bait but it won't work, a mod is already in the thread deleting Joost posts and one one picture of Ocelot was deleted.
>>
Mods, or the mod that's currently in the general, you need to get the Joost posters a place to officially go or they will only come back to either complain or spam the moment you turn your back.

I know it's a general, but deleting their posts now is not solving the problem long term.
>>
>>339913
Can't they go to /jp/?
>>
>>339925
I really don't know, that does sound like something they could go too, but I'm not familiar enough with /jp/ culture to know if they would be welcome there.

Does /jp/ even have dedicated generals? That's what they need.
>>
>>339932
>>339925
when mods starting banning /v/ threads there was an attempt at a /jp/ thread and practically the whole thread was people arguing if it was /jp/ related and iirc, a mod cam in and said that is wasn't really /jp/ related
>>
Welp, the general is ALREADY dead. I hereby award you the title of big boss. You are a true patriot.
>>
>>339936
You have no idea what dead means.

>>339935
Welp
>>
Someone on the general already put it best.

It's one thing to post her streaming MGS, or discussing her in relation to the game.

But don't you dare try to explain how
>I wonder what Joostens farts smell like
>Joosten is cute. CUTE!
>I want to kiss Joostens puffy vagina lips
is related to Metal Gear in any way.
>>
Hey mod they are passively aggressively posting Keifer and Quiet with mildly related topics now

I like the touch of:
>tefanie Joosten (who is also apparently the VA and mocap of Quiet, I'm not sure if you guys knew that)

To bait people into shit posting.
I told you deleting a few posts would change nothing, the shit posting is already raving up again. You need to come to some solution, can't you just decide on a ruling and post it so we can be done with the problem?

There has to be some place they can post. I can't believe there isn't.
>>
>>339991
I don't even post in /mgg/ but you sound fucking pathetic
>>
File: 1449449744.jpg (17 KB, 280x440) Image search: [Google]
1449449744.jpg
17 KB, 280x440
>>339996
Nice try
>>
>general already exploded into pure shit posting again

Well mods, deleting those Joost posts actually made the thread civil and nice for a small while, so thanks while it lasted.
>>
Jesus christ how hard is to get a mod to just clarify what is on topic and what isn't.

The shit posting is even worse than it was before.
>>
>>339798
How do you tell if a feedback was seen or even replied to?
>>
thanks mods
>>
File: modwalker.png (28 KB, 1116x1109) Image search: [Google]
modwalker.png
28 KB, 1116x1109
>>
>>340149
a weapon to surpass this shitty thread
>>
Reminder:
Joosters will be coming back to the general and when they do it will be with vengeance.

It doesn't end until we can find a board they can post on without problems.
Mods, please find a way to end this madness.
>>
Waifuposting is pretty cancerous wherever it goes tbf (to be frank).
>>
>>340293
No, the only reason it keeps happening is because YOU keep complaining about it.

If you weren't such a retarded newcunt you would know this
>>
>>340302
hiro needs a celeb board for this shit
>>
>>340302
Hello, Frank.
>>
>>340308
You should have called him redditarded, for extra effect.
>>
>>340308
Yes me, because I'm every person in the thread who complains about it. Especially the posts that are a few seconds apart.

I don't even complain. I'm not one of the ones that do. I said this previously in the thread. Look up. I made the damn /qa/ thread because I was tired of people complaining and spamming, both are equally destructive.
>>
>>339789
>/vg/
Who cares about that board? It's literally reddits chatroom
>>
>>340322
Joost is a cross board problem, they've been in /v/, /s/, /jp/, and now finally /vg/, we don't want them either. It's not video games.
>>
>>340324
They were literally on /s/ and /jp/ for one thread before they finally moved to otherchan
>>
>>340326
Because they got banned.
Why they won't stay in cripple chan I really don't understand
>>
File: peek.webm (2 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
peek.webm
2 MB, 1280x720
>this entire thread
hilarious that one joost is causing all this butthurt desu
>>
>>340372
If it was really only one of you, it wouldn't be a problem.
>>
File: vans.webm (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
vans.webm
2 MB, 1920x1080
>>340373
There is only one joost m8, the one and only.
>>
File: hi anon.jpg (28 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
hi anon.jpg
28 KB, 600x600
Joost thread?
>>
File: 1405488041377.jpg (7 KB, 224x225) Image search: [Google]
1405488041377.jpg
7 KB, 224x225
i dont usually get butthurt but the joost posters are the worst fucking posters i have ever seen

worse than bronies
worse than mobile posters
worse than blacked posters
worse than reddit posters
worse than frogposters
worse than everthing

remove joosten posters
>>
>>340375
>>340372

Yes feel free to post her here so the mods can see what it's like, it's better than /mgg/ and /v/
>>
>>340376
I think the only thing worse than their shit posting in /vg/ are the threads they make in /v/ when mods are asleep, once they get caught they flood /mgg/ like an open wound
>>
File: groosss.jpg (33 KB, 367x534) Image search: [Google]
groosss.jpg
33 KB, 367x534
>>340375
That feel when she was up at 2am the night before deleting her old blog found by /v/ autists.
>>
joosten the person is alright

the anons who go out of their way to take parts of her stream in an attempt to turn them into forced memes is just a bit weird

it's like when reddit ruined rick and morty, the thing itself isn't so bad as much as the fanbase
>>
>>340382
>Not liking memes
>>
>>340383
screencaps like >>340381
are retarded
>>
>>340384
You've never seen a reaction pic before? first day on 4chan champ?

Oh who am I kidding look who i'm asking :)
>>
>>340386
>:)

you do know that your epic reaction images are the reason people don't use smileys right, and yet you're calling me the newfag

kill yourself tbph family
>>
>>340390
Getting mad over memes is the the ultimate sign of newfag, newfag
>>
>>340394
joost posters are brony tier so as long as you're fine with being a literal shit eater beta orbiting autist then do your thing
>>
File: 1385969012062.jpg (192 KB, 1032x774) Image search: [Google]
1385969012062.jpg
192 KB, 1032x774
>ITT
>>
>>340397
You wanna know how to stop the joost shit? Just wait

Like everything to ever happen on the internet, there's a time it will stop and people won't care anymore. But if you keep bringing attention to it it will keep happening

So don't get your panties twisted, go outside, read a book, get something to eat or hell browse some other threads I don't care. Just don't get all shitter shattered on pictures posted on an anonymous imageboard

You do NOT complain to the mods, reply to everything you don't like telling them to stop or make faggoty fuck threads like this. Because they will do it just for a giggle

It will stop, but not if you keep doing what you're doing
>>
Can we please get stricter rules on /vg/ about ERP/avatarfags? You report the posts and nothing happens, they come /terag/ and /xivg/ and swarm new generals making ERP/avatarfagging seem like an accepted thing since it never gets deleted.
>>>/vg/122069430
>>>/vg/122072712
>>>/vg/122060187
This is from a general that is fairly new, I've reported them every time they post shit like this and nothing is done about it. The last post is from someone who avatarfags constantly and despite reporting all their posts nothing is done. I would safely bet a large amount of money that these posters also post on either /terag/ or /xivg/. If this thread stays up on here you can check this post tomorrow and these posts will still be there.
>>
>>340407
That's stupid. You do complain to the mods, because the mods are the ones who will do something about it. The rest is what you shouldn't do.
>>
>>340390
>tbph family
Joostposting may be off-topic but it remains infinitely preferable to niggerspeak garbage.
>>
>>340416
People hate it when the mods show a little bit of extra authority so they will attempt to keep doing it to be smartarses. And that's a bad idea considering it's actually pretty easy to post joosten and still be on topic

>>/vg/122045632
>>/vg/122051591
>>/vg/122052549
>>/vg/122053334
>>/vg/122056262

Like I said, just leave it alone
>>
>>340429
When this thread started a mod did come on and delete the off topic posts.
Yes they got mad, yes they spammed for a bit after that. But it wasn't Joost, so it didn't interest them for long. They left, and the thread was civil for a while.

All I'm asking is for a mod to respond with "Joost posters can post on this board and it will be on topic, they can make a thread here."
But we don't have a board that caters to celebrities. They have no place to go, so they are swarming onto the only mildly on topic place they can get to with little moderation.
>>
>>339789
send to /hr/

it's basically /cel/ with high resolution
>>
>>340999
Joost posters don't have high resolution images though.
Low quality webms and reaction images.
They also mostly talk about what she is doing and what she is in.
>>
I'm a little surprised.
When this thread first went up I expected the worst, but the idea of "if you want to complain about what's posted in the general go to /qa/" worked out really nicely.

People eventually came here to post complaints instead of shoving them into the general, because they knew a mod was looking at it due to the deletions in the general.

We've had 2 good threads of discussion as a result.
An entire 750+ thread with maybe no more than 30 or so shit posts
>>
File: i think you need this.jpg (23 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
i think you need this.jpg
23 KB, 500x500
This thread is hilarious. Seeing all this searing anal pain flowing through these whiny cunts bring a happy tear to my eye

pic related, try it out some time but make sure to rub it on very gently
>>
>>341762
go to bed Joost
>>
>>341004
Maybe they could go to /jp/, she is the embodiment of Western otaku culture after all
>>
File: 1401261123838.jpg (60 KB, 673x525) Image search: [Google]
1401261123838.jpg
60 KB, 673x525
>>341832
No fuck, we don't need anymore 3dpd generals.
>>
>>341833
What's one more shit 3DPD general going to do to make /jp/ even worse than it is now?
>>
>>341836
apparently a lot they were pissed the last time we made a thread on /jp/
>>
This is what you have choosen by using generals
>>
>>341939
/mgg/ is the most tame of all of them.
before MGSV releases we never had to deal with shit like this, /v/ didn't have to deal with it

>>341832
they tried in /jp/ and they were physically asked by a mod to leave, they need to go to /hr/ but even I'm concerned their images are not high quality enough
>>
>>341762
Thanks anon, I went out and bought some last night and applied it before I went to bed. Now I'm not triggered by images of cute women on the internet as much, thanks for the help!
>>
>>342213
>cute
>>
>>342218
for a horse shes pretty cute
>>
>>342220
I want to punch her and her supporters in the face. Both are obnoxious.

Not even /jp/ can stand them, and that's really saying something.
>>
>>342222
Just punch. That's very kind of you Anon.
Thread replies: 128
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.