[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Problem with reCAPTCHA for reports
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (4 KB, 300x57) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
4 KB, 300x57
95% of the time I can't report posts anymore because, no matter WHAT I type, no matter HOW many times I try again, the thing always gives me "ERROR: You seem to have mistyped the CAPTCA". I can't fucking stand it anymore! Is this some intentional ploy to be difficult so people buy more passes? If it's not, please find a solution. If it is, then fuck every last one of you. I'm really sick of this bulllshit, whoever or wherever it's from.
>>
>>327553
It's the website telling you to stop being a snitch jannys apologist
>>
File: file.png (15 KB, 680x88) Image search: [Google]
file.png
15 KB, 680x88
Install 4chan X
>>
Too stupid to complete captcha. Your reporting privileges have been revoked
>>
>>327779
lick boot, lose tongue
>>
>>327779
Nobody should be allowed to reply to this thread unless they have actually gotten one of those captchas recently, with that exact font and appearance.
Because they are literally unsolvable, and I guarantee if you get one you won't be able to post until you get a different type of captcha
>>
File: 1442079064273.png (114 KB, 258x258) Image search: [Google]
1442079064273.png
114 KB, 258x258
>>327783
I already have though, I solved about 2/3 of the ones I got. They're a pain compared to regular captcha but they really are not impossible
>>
>>327788
Maybe 1/3 of them are impossible
>>
>>327776
Not sure I like it though. Feels weird, and not in my normal workflow.

How to I get back the normal quick reply behavior?
>>
>>327823
Ah, got it.
>>
File: impossiblecaptcha.jpg (33 KB, 301x339) Image search: [Google]
impossiblecaptcha.jpg
33 KB, 301x339
>>327553
Alright, I just hit a fresh batch of these.

For the record, these do _not_ only appear for reporting. I'm getting them a lot when trying to make normal posts.

pic related are the captchas I got, and here are my attempts (copy pasted from my actual attempt so there's no typos) which were all apparently wrong:
>ysidaeye callyidy
>ideysis eirpae
>heioryp pagemwo
>ippopme oheysf
>eyerspo pediadu
>ocsiye orallig

should I give more? I'm getting a whole bunch of them right now. I have to use the form at the top of the page with googles image matching captcha just to post this
>>
>>327879
>ysidaeye callyidy
Doesn't match your image. The rest do, though
I don't get these captchas often at all but just wanted to throw that out there
>>
>>327553
Why do you keep making terrible threads?
>>
>>327884
I guess I messed that one up

I only get these after I've been posting very frequently so I'm guessing this is some hard-mode for users google suspects might be a bot. Which is supported by the fact that even the image matching captcha is giving me the "multiple correct solutions required" message right now so I have to solve 2 or 3 every time.

Maybe it's case sensitive, but I've been trying that too and haven't gotten a single one right yet.
>>
inb4 samefag, but I've had the exact same problem. I only get it when I reply to someone so I just copy and paste the reply arrows and then reply to the thread at the top, and it usually gives me a street sign one instead.
>>
Watch
https://4ch.be/_/search/capcode/admin/
for recent Hiroyuki posts and be sure to chime in about this.
>>
>>327553
I get the same ones, maybe the mods hate me because I actually try to get them to do their jobs on /g/.
>>
>>327879
You won't be able to submit any period. They're impossible even if you type them right. Just clear the cookies which will fix it
>>
>>327987
>Just clear the cookies which will fix it
Not necessarily, also
>having third-party tracking cookies enabled in the first place
>>
>>327553
Still better than google captcha which is 99% impossible.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.