[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fixing /v/: Hiro please read here
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 142
Thread images: 20
File: image.png (29 KB, 476x316) Image search: [Google]
image.png
29 KB, 476x316
A continuation from the last thread here since its auto saging and on its last legs:

As you know we have been trying to find ways in order to fix /v/ up. Ideas have ranged from stricter moderation, purging /v/ and splitting it up into a /v/ just for video game discussion and a /v2/ for e-celebs, LOL comics, journalism, and other meme shit. Hiro has stated here >>322338 and here >>322303 that he wants us to talk about this on /v/ which most of us did last night, where we came up with many solutions. The split idea would be to test the waters so to say just for one week.

For only one week split /v/ up into /v/ and a sub board called /v2/, but make sure to have good moderation on both boards. It's a radical idea, but with proof now that Reddit has been purposely infiltrating 4chan to make it their own personal clubhouse, we really have no other options, other than better moderation to curb shitposting. Either that or ban e-celeb threads and LOL comics.

4chan is a walking corpse now and you all know it.
>>
Aplogies forgot link to old thread

>>314830
>>
One final other thing, filter the word Reddit into 4chan
>>
>>323956
But both the Japanese and western fights in that image are cool.
>>
>>323950
>sub boards

So you want to become Reddit? /v/ is fine as it is. If you can't handle people poking fun at your favourite company, grow some balls.
>>
board splits aren't going to fix anything. you could split /v/ into 100 boards and it wouldn't solve anything until you have better moderation.

right now the mod team is really nothing more than a clique of snarky SA-reject losers. we need a new head moderator who's actually interested in improving 4chan instead of injecting his ideology into the board. every year there's supposedly a new wave of janitors and mods but we never see any real change, i suspect because most of them are rejected. the moderation team needs to be more than rapeape's little self esteem team clique, it needs to be an actual team of people interested in improving the board. especially if hiro intends on making money from this.
>>
a split isn't going to fix anything you fucking autists
>>
File: 1415293157466.png (154 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1415293157466.png
154 KB, 500x500
>>323950
>sub board
>Reddit has been purposely infiltrating 4chan
>>
How about instead of making a separate board for shitposting, why don't you (just hear me out on this one) ban the shitposting? Splitting won't fix anything, if you did that then you'd just have LOL and e-celeb threads on two boards instead of one.
Get better moderation. Half the shit that is wrong with /v/ is already against the rules.
>>
/v/ is bad because it's unmoderated, it's unmoderated because it's simply too fast. Slow it down dramatically. 5 minute post timers, only one active thread per person allowed, increase the number of threads allowed simultaneously on the board.
>>
>>324543
I don't know if I agree with the method, but
>/v/ is bad because it's unmoderated, it's unmoderated because it's simply too fast.
This. This is the root cause right here, everything else is just a symptom.
>>
Christ I hope Hiro really took a good long look at /v/. I hope he comes back tonight and says at least something
>>
>>324548
What if you just made the post timer 200 seconds and enabled The Robot on /v/, but in combination with a minimum character count.
>>
What about the idea to split it into boards for sony, nintendo and microsoft? What about the idea to ban mobile users? Why do you only include the ones you approve of?
>>
File: 4f5.png (80 KB, 455x455) Image search: [Google]
4f5.png
80 KB, 455x455
>>323950

None of these off topic occupy more than 10 threads in total each.

/v/'s problem is that you have 15 threads about MGS or whatever game is the new fad for lonely Ameriteens, and every single one of them starting as a shitpost in all it's possible forms.
You want to improve /v/? Cast a spell that banish every posters under the age of 20.
And that would basically become /vr/, or /tg/.

As it stands unless you assign dozens of mods to work non stop on removing all the shitposters, which is the majority of the userbase, you will never have a decent board.
Which is unlikely to happen so stick to other places to discuss video games.
>>
Thread-based ID system is a good idea.

Please implement them, hiroyuki.
>>
>>324659
Wouldn't work sadly. Either make a giant ass sticky saying what is and isn't allowed and have mods actually get more strict, or split the board
>>
Split between /console/ and /PC/ this is literally all we've been asking for for years.

>reasons
1. The majority of the shit posting comes from console vs PC wars
2. It will split up the userbase, slow down the boards, and allow for better moderation
3. if you want to talk about an obscure game on /v/ you get about a 20 minute window until your thread 404s (because OPs can't bump their threads anymore) which is just ridiculous

I've been browsing /v/ daily since 2010 and I am 100% certain this board split would fix everything easily.
>>
>>324684
>1. The majority of the shit posting comes from console vs PC wars

Hardly. Or you're missing the vast majority of the shitposting.

>I've been browsing /v/ daily since 2010

That explains everything
>>
>>324591

I've been pushing for the robot as well. I'm not too familiar to how it works but at least it will get some regurgitated trash threads off the board.

>what did she mean by this
>find a flaw
>JUST
>what are some games where I
>>
>>324691
I'll just admit I want a PC only board.

>>I've been browsing /v/ daily since 2010
>That explains everything
Epic
>>
File: 1441909810974s.jpg (7 KB, 200x243) Image search: [Google]
1441909810974s.jpg
7 KB, 200x243
>>323950
Literally just crack down on shitposters and make the moderation more thorough. That's all you have to do. I've stopped reporting posts that clearly break the rules because I feel it's pointless - mods are going to ignore them anyway (hell I've even gotten warnings for abusing the report form).

If the board speed is an issue, either a) hire more moderators/janitors or b) increase the post timers for the time being until the worst of the worst are weeded out.

A board split is going to solve absolutely nothing. NOTHING. It will just result in the same percentage of shitflinging except spread out across two boards. Yay.
>>
Well the original thread is archived. And no sign of Hiro yet
>>
File: 1349802730354.png (107 KB, 320x287) Image search: [Google]
1349802730354.png
107 KB, 320x287
I just don't have the strength to argue with you dumb newfags anymore.
Stop trying to "fix" what ain't broke just because of a bunch of years-old retarded memes about "le quality".
Holy hell /qa/ is so goddamn awful
>>
Well the original thread is archived. And no sign of Hiro yet
>>
METHODS THAT WILL MOST LIKELY FIX /v/ IN ORDER OF IMPORTANCE

1. !!!!!ACTUAL MODERATION!!!!!
2. EXTENDED POST TIMES
3. ROBOT and or WORD FILTERS

METHODS THAT WON'T AFFECT /v/ POSITIVELY IN ANY WAY SHAPE OR FORM:

1.SPLITTING THE BOARD AGAIN (IT HASNT WORKED THE PAST THREE TIMES; IT WONT WORK NOW)
2. THREAD IDs (IT DIDN'T FIX /b/ or /pol, IT WON'T FIX /v/)

We simply need a slower board, so that it's easier for mods to actually moderate. We need a mod presence; we need good people working the board 24/7, banning and deleting without any bias. We need more (USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST).
Delete the constant e-celeb, "game site said this", Sony vs Nintendo vs Microsoft shit, etc etc not to mention the excessive amounts of general non-vidya. It's not hard to identify shitposting on /v/.

Let the LOL crowd have one constant thread, as long as they keep it vidya. Keep filename threads under the same rule.

Autobans for a month on the use of certain words might help. Make sure the filter includes other iterations of the word so they're not simply bypassed. Handing out month bans indiscriminately will NOT hurt.

Thread IDs or splitting the board again will do nothing, as demonstrated by the fact that we're even having this discussion. It's obvious to me what needs to be done.
>>
Jesus, just make a containment board for Westkeks. It would be so much easier and simpler to do than the shit people are proposing here.

All the e-celeb garbage, SJW bitching, AAA dudebro cancer and meme shitposting would stay on Western /v/ while Japanese /v/ would be about actual vidya discussion.

>but where would I go if I want to discuss Western games that aren't cancer with a non-retarded community

Easy. Just lower the age limit of games that can be discussed on /vr/ to 10 years old. There aren't any worthwhile Western games many past that period anyway.
>>
Just fuse /v/ with /vr/, the rest of complains are sillyness, even the japs like Arino-san play some western games. Are you guys saying we can't talk about good franchises like Mortal Kombat only because western companies made it?
>>
>>325361
>1. !!!!!ACTUAL MODERATION!!!!!
Never before seen in 4chan's history so not very likely to happen now.
>2. EXTENDED POST TIMES
Didn't help the last time it was tried.
>3. ROBOT and or WORD FILTERS
Laughably easy to bypass.
>1.SPLITTING THE BOARD AGAIN (IT HASNT WORKED THE PAST THREE TIMES; IT WONT WORK NOW)
It did work though: there are few to none generals, Pokemon and retro threads on /v/, just as planned. Or what, did you think making those boards would remove shitposting from /v/ or something? The only way to do that is to remove /v/ and split it into entirely new boards. As long as /v/ is /v/, it'll stay as it is.
>2. THREAD IDs (IT DIDN'T FIX /b/ or /pol, IT WON'T FIX /v/)
Thread IDs obviously aren't mean to be a definitive fix, they're just for mitigating some of the shitposting.

If you want to slow /v/ down, just make /v2/. It doesn't even have to have different rules than /v/, but the split traffic would make the boards more manageable.

Honestly I wouldn't mind splitting /v/ to east and west though, like /a/ and /co/ basically already are.
>>
>>325378
>good franchises like
>Mortal Kombat

keks
>>
speaking of /v/
why did I get a 3day for making an analogy about smt and pokemon that's been used since forever?
>the mod is a newshit
surely not
>>
>>325738
What analogy
>>
>>325752
pokemon is smt for babbies :^)
>>
>>323950
>into a /v/ just for video game discussion and a /v2/ for e-celebs, LOL comics, journalism, and other meme shit.
I think /v2/ should be not only for other meme shit but for video game hardware and peripherals too.
I mean, PC or console, HD or 4K, symmetrical or asymmetrical sticks and even "what games I can play on XStation U" should be the /v2/ threads.
I.e.: is topic a game or at least game genre? Thread is OK for /v/. Otherwise this thread for /v2/.
Let's imply that is just full of idorts so we can speak about any game on any platform.
>>
>>323950
I check /v/ from time to time and it just seems that you have shit mods/janitors. Nearly every thread is allowed to go into offtopic to the point where you even forget that you're on a video games board.
>>
>For only one week split /v/ up into /v/ and a sub board called /v2/
>It's a radical idea,
There's alredy this board called /vg/ created to hold around 150 subboards.
Maybe you should just rename the board like >>325836 said
>>
>>325836
>>325847
/v2/ sounds kind of lame. Maybe /vn/ - Video Game News.
>>
>>325851
It is a codename, I thought.
How about /vc/ - Video Game Culture?
Or /vo/ - Video Game Others.
Or /vl/ - Video Game Least
>>
>>325847
There's still a need in a board about video _games_.
Not celebs, not hardware, not "what's your childhood definition game" - simple video games discussion.
>>
>>325860
You can't change the userbase
>>
>>325869
What do you mean?
>>
>>323950
>but with proof now that Reddit has been purposely infiltrating 4chan to make it their own personal clubhouse,
I was not on /v/ yesterday because rather played videogames thna scroll down and report offtopic shit while trying to find videogame discussions.
>>325851
How about a /v/ for games ONLY not yet released and released in the past 6 months. The other /v/ is about all the other videogames(yes delete /vr/ already wtf was moot even thinking clawing so much good videogame disucssions from /v/).
>>
File: 1411069692889.jpg (442 KB, 1600x1558) Image search: [Google]
1411069692889.jpg
442 KB, 1600x1558
Maybe we could learn something from /vr/, because it actually works.
>>
>>324648
>None of these off topic occupy more than 10 threads in total each.
You know that is a lie and additionally the frontpage is always cluttered with shit not belonging on /v/.
>>324659
Go away 8gag, please.
>>
>>324699
This so much. /v/ is the most split board if we do not count the origin board /b/ anime/random and it never fixed anything but made things worse because of even larger rejection of moderation while content was removed.
>>
>>325369
>All the e-celeb garbage, SJW bitching, AAA dudebro cancer and meme shitposting would stay on Western /v/ while
Funny you say that because mgsv got all these and worse but is a japanese game.
>>
>>325929
MGSV is pretty much only a Japanese game in name at this point.
>>
>>325361
>Let the LOL crowd have one constant thread, as long as they keep it vidya. Keep filename threads under the same rule.
No, those generals have long overstayed their welcome and seeing them is an hourly reminder that too many people come to v/ to talk about everything but videogames.
>>
>>325905
>The other /v/ is about all the other videogames(yes delete /vr/ already wtf was moot even thinking clawing so much good videogame disucssions from /v/).
NO. /vr/ is comfy, slow and small enough. No way it would be deleted.
>>325912
/vr/ has at maximum hundreds of people (I heard this number was around 200~300), but /v/ is the second visited board on the 4chan.
>>
>>323950
>It's a radical idea
You misspelled retarded.
>>
>>325939
Are you that same "if I like it, it's western" guy from before because his posts were pretty funny
>>
Does Hiro simply not care or did he just give up?
>>
>>326151
He probably realized /v/ is fine as it is and you whiners are fucking retarded
>>
>>326557
>/v/ is fine as it is
>>
>>326557
He probably saw just how bad it was. It's so obvious
>>
>>323950
There is nothing wrong with /v/

Don't like some threads? Ignore them.

Nothing needs to change and nothing should change
>>
>>326667
Right now it's shit posting to the extreme. Reddit had invaded /v/ and wants to make it their clubhouse. These faggots just think /v/ is /b/ but with video games and they think that's the norm. That simply must change
>>
>>326735
What makes you think it's reddit's fault in particular? Why do you people seem to know so much about reddit that you can immediately recognise its posters? Why are you so obsessed and paranoid about reddit?
>>
>>326633
>internet explorer
>>
>>326742
Because Reddit defends censorship and hates Weeb shit. Just take a look at /v/ and see for yourself.

Also the fact that GamerGhazi, the subreddit for GamerGate openly admitted that they hijacked 4chan and /v/ to make it their own personal clubhouse says it all. Anyone who tells you to stop shitting on Reddit is a Reddit shill.
>>
The shitposting on /v/ is unfucking real. A thread talking about Xenoblade X getting rid of Japanese voices turned into a pro censorship thread with people saying that they hate Japanese voices. This is the work of underage faggots from Reddit who think shitposting is just the norm and that's all what /v/ is

Fuck we need Hiro to lay down the fucking law and make a huge ass sticky saying what is and isnt allowed
>>
ITT: triggered newfags

>proceed to shit up board with new faggoty
>waaaaaah, someone clean up the mess wtf

Fuck you all, /v/ is what you deserve.
>>
>>326763
>Just take a look at /v/ and see for yourself.
A quick glance at the catalogue, immediately visible I see:
>7 greentext OPs
6 fallout threads
4 anime OPs
2 'souls threads
drawthread
mosaic thread
complaining about steam
memes
vtmb

Looks about the same as always to me

>GamerGhazi
So the GG faggots were actually from reddit all along, and now they're on cripplechan. Somehow I'm not surprised
>>
>>326151
Well /v/ and the /aco/-/d/ situation or stuff like /pol/ is largely ignored while /his/ is created, fanfiction boatd is considered and /a/ got their special snowflake status upped for fanservice no one should give so much of a damn about.
>>
>>326785
What a shitty trol. Replacing voiceacting was never censorship bit simple localisation. Having an option is always favourable of course.
I really hate how you very obvious 8gag kids spam the word censorship for very little thing you never cared about because in the process we lose actual ground when it comes to changes that matter, in xenoblades case the heavy altering of termonolgy and story.
>>
>>326914
Hiro needs to listen more instead of being selective. I get the feeling the mods are telling him to not bother with /v/.

However lots of people have been demanding change on /v/ recently, so hopefully he listened
>>
>>326846
To be fair, if you don't browse /v/, isn't this entire inconsequential to you?
>>
>>323950
>4chan is a walking corpse now and you all know it.

Yeah, that is why there are only like 100 posts a week on /v/.
>>
>>>/v/315538518

See threads like this are why /v/ needs massive help. We have fucking SJW's in this thread defending garbage like this! Some of them have even admitted they're SJW's!

I can't take this. This is not the /v/ I remembered. Old /v/ would never defend shit like this

Hiro for the love of God we need your help
>>
File: 140684763.jpg (272 KB, 850x850) Image search: [Google]
140684763.jpg
272 KB, 850x850
>Made 2 legit vidya threads on /v/
>One gets archive within 5 minutes
>The other gets 5 replies. 2 of them were mine.
>Archived
>>
Linking directly to Reddit should be a banable offence. Either that or make it so you can no longer link to Reddit. These faggots from Reddit are kissing me off. They keep linking to the damn site non stop. I'm starting to think maybe a split would help
>>
I am sorry but I really do believe we need a massive purge of /v/. Like delete the entire board and make it two new ones: One for a normal /v/ that soely talks about video games, and a /v2/ for LOL comics, E-Celeb threads, memes, gaming journalism, etc etc.

Either that or really the better option is to just split it into a /v/ for Eastern games and a /v/ for Western Games. However make sure to ban e-celeb threads on all boards
>>
/v/ is shit because the majority of people playing video games are very immature. Nothing personal, but it's the hard truth.
>>
>>327506
No it's because GamerGate was the worst thing to ever happen to this site
>>
File: image.jpg (203 KB, 1000x741) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
203 KB, 1000x741
>>325369
The Japanese WILL die out in your lifetime.

Have a nice day.
>>
>>325369
You got my support. That would easily be one of the best things to happen. So yeah anything eastern gaming in nature like comics goes on /ve/ while dude bro shit stays on /vw/
>>
File: 1405473128543.png (115 KB, 474x383) Image search: [Google]
1405473128543.png
115 KB, 474x383
>>325939
>MGSV is pretty much only a Japanese game in name at this point.
You serious?
>>
>>326742
Many super defensive animu posters are really obsessed with this shit.

Cant be someone disliking that stuff on its own merit, it has to be reddit invading.
>>
>>327803
>animu posters
literally what in that entire post chain lead you to that conclusion?
Are you getting on their case for assuming things are their boogeyman while you're assuming they are yours?
>>
>>327811
Just an observation based on posts like these
>>326763

That show up very often.

Its kinda silly too. Years ago people openly hated "weeb shit" in WRPG vs JRPG threads and it definitely wasnt reddit back then. But now it apparently is.
>>
Splitting into western and eastern won't help. The weeb side has just as many problems like waifu threads, RP generals and pure /e/ bumps with no game discussions.
>>
>>327816
It's getting worse because Redditors refuse to have discussions on here. All they want is to shitpost all day long because that's what they think this site is.

>>328211
The problem is the Redditors don't want that. Hiro has to understand that if we are able to discuss anything about fixing /v/, the primary place must be here
>>
We need to tweet at Hiro non stop to his attention again
>>
>>327464
>I don't like the board culture so change must be forced in accordance to my wishes
>Only my specific interpretation of board culture is valid and correct
>I can't just ignore threads I don't like
>I get triggered when people disagree with anything I say or think
>>
>>328776
I think not only board culture but videogame hardware should be taken out too for actual videogames discussion.
>>
>>328864
We have 4 video game boards already. If people don't reply to your threads its because they're shit threads that nobody cares about
>>
>>328891
I'm not caring with unreplied threads.
Celebs and hardware takes around 30% of threads. Isn't it much?
>>
>>328920
It's what people want to talk about. I don't care for celebs either but I don't go crying that celeb threads should be banned or moved to a different board.

We have 4 video game boards already. We don't need to fragment or restrict the community any further
>>
>>328948
Let's just have what will Hiro say.
>>
>>323950

Ban weebtrash.

The quality of /v/ would go up 1000%. Weebs only shitpost.
>>
>>326785

>try to talk about the actual game of Xenoblade X
>fatass weeb comes in starts REEEEEEEing about some dumbass pedo costumes

Nah, fuck off dude.
>>
File: 1424195283141.jpg (21 KB, 310x310) Image search: [Google]
1424195283141.jpg
21 KB, 310x310
>>
Auto filter:
>tumblr
>sjw
>reddit

These are trigger words and /v/ literally can not see these words without going into a shitposting craze.
>>
S P L I T
P
L
I
T
>>
up
>>
>>326785

>People don't agree with me
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEE REDDITORS GET OUT
>HIRO PLS BAN PEOPLE THAT DISAGREE WITH ME
>>
>>328776
>>I get triggered when people disagree with anything I say or think
Yep that is /v/ right now alright. Would not be as bad if it was mostly videogames but all the popular threads that get posted every day, every hour are always not even the 2nd ring of territary.
>>
fly high
>>
File: 1437354559735.jpg (58 KB, 414x414) Image search: [Google]
1437354559735.jpg
58 KB, 414x414
>+10 threads
>tweets
>discussions
>No one gave a fuck
>Here have YET ANOTHER NSFW board
/v/ is dead.
>>
>>324605
You are replying to an asshurt weeb who dreams of one day buying a glorious superior katana folded over a gorillion times and immigrating to Japan to tip his fedora to all of the disgusted Japs who cringe at his morbid obesity and unkempt neckbeard. It isn't just that though. /v/ is infested with rampant fanboyism in general.
>>
>>324691
>im an old faggot guys!
That's nice, dear.
>>
>>331018
I have no clue why Hiro isn't listening to clear complaints about boards that need help, such as /v/ and /tv/. Instead he's making shit like /trash/
>>
>>325369
No, anon. You are the cancer. AAA games in general may be shit, but so is most jap crap aside from a handful of games. It's the same as an medium. Mostly crap but some good ones. You have your autism goggles on and it makes you think everything Japanese is superior, when nothing could be further from the truth.
>>
>>331375
You can't even have a fucking JRPG or anime like game discussion on /v/ anymore without some faggots from Reddit calling you a Paedophile. Its unbearable now it really is. That's why we need a split
>>
File: excuse me.jpg (3 KB, 125x95) Image search: [Google]
excuse me.jpg
3 KB, 125x95
>>323950
Here's how you solve it OP

Step 1. Set boards.4chan.org/v/ to redirect to reddit.com/r/gaming
Step 2. Literally nothing changes because /v/ is full of 15 year olds anyways.
Step 3. Never speak of /v/ again.

>Hiro pls do it, think of the bantz
>>
Here's what we need:

>Make a sticky explaining that global rules regarding fanboyism and quality posting will now be enforced
>Enforce those rules
>Have the mods actually comb threads for shitposts instead of skimming the catalog or nuking threads outright

That's it.
>>
>>332247
>have the mods do their job
lmao
>>
I honestly think /v/ should just be removed at this point. Generals suite it better anyway.

Would you rather see 17 different CRASH AND BURN FALLOUT 4 threads or 1 Fallout General full of nothing but circlejerking and contained shitposting?

Would you rather see 7 File Name threads or 1?

I honestly think the solution is just to Nagasaki /v/.

So please Hiroshima Nagasaki, please consider my request to Nagasaki /v/.
>>
>>332247
>Make a sticky explaining that global rules regarding fanboyism and quality posting will now be enforced
>Enforce those rules
This a million times. Something needs to be done about PCfags making obvious flame war bait threads and the mods doing nothing about it because muh PC master race is part of '/v/ culture'. Some people want to have a civil discussion about gamergate shit or video game related celebrities and those threads get shitcanned. Someone makes a PC master race wins again blatant shitposting thread and no one bats an eye.
>>
>>332306
>Someone makes a PC master race wins again blatant shitposting thread and no one bats an eye.
Those are grey area, though. I play on PC (not an obnoxious dick about it though) and those threads are often how I hear about ports. Banning them could mean banning talking about ports, which I think is a pretty damn important part of video games.

Maybe the tone of the thread should be the basis of judgement? There's obviously a huge difference between "Check it out, X is getting a Steam release!" and "HAHAHA NEVER EVER CONSOLEKEKS BTFO THANKS FOR THE BETA TEST"
>>
>>332306
>Some people want to have a civil discussion about gamergate shit
Political shit doesn't belong on /v/. Go to /pol/ or the otherchan.
>video game related celebrities
Define "celebrity". Todd? Yeah. Kojima? Yeah. Jontron? No.
>>
>>332339
>Celebrity
No 2nd hand derivative content producers.
HAVE YOU SEEN HOW FUNNY THE VIDEO IS XD THIS GIRL IS SUCH A SEMEN DEMON GUYS WATCH THIS E-CELEB STREAM THEY'RE PLAYING.......
Game trailers and reviews are not the same especially where the reviews are the center of the content not
>LOL XD SO RANDUM E-CELEBS THERE BEST.

This shit is unacceptable and belongs in
>>>/trash/
>>
>>325369
this!
>>
>>332339
>Political shit doesn't belong on /v/
Says who? moot? That jew is long gone. If some sjw related shit pops up in an actual video game, like a new Assassin's Creed character who is the very first transnigger otherkin paraplegic protagonist, then there shouldn't be anything wrong with having a thread about it. If you don't want to see that shit on /v/ then learn how to use the goddamn filter.
>>
>>324003
you think people give a fuck? people who want to split /v/ are spiteful fucks.
>>
>>332247
>>332306
Fucking a that's really all we need. I'm considering making yet another thread telling Hiro this is what we need
>>
The problem with /v/ is that it isn't filled with shitposting.

Its filled with casuals who shill for shitty games like Halo and Call of Duty, who proceed to shit up other thread that aren't their normalfag trite.
>>
>>331384
Well if you enjoy jacking off to little girls then you might be a pedophile.
>>
>>333374
If you jack off to little drawn girls, you violate anime rights.
Dude, we need animeists and loliists here.
>>
>>333374
Not everybody who likes games with anime-art likes jacking off to loli.
>>
>>323950
I like to remind everyone in this thread that you can't fix a board.
All of your ideas are retarded.
Goddamn you fucks are literally redditors at this point, fuck I swear a giant portion doesn't even go to /v/ and most of it is hearsay.
Fuck off.
>>
>>333374
And you see right here guys? This man is what is killing /v. People like this faggot from Reddit don't want to and refuse to understand 4chan history and culture
>>
>>333387
Didn't say anything about anyone's rights getting violated, my autistic friend. I'm mere stating a simple fact. No need to be so defensive, I don't care if you're a pedophile.

>>333408
>anime
>art
Lol
>>
>>333453
Look at the hyphen, you shitposting fag.
>>
>>333453
>all anime is pedophile shit
God dammit Hirsohima why haven't you just deleted /v/ yet? Its obvious they don't care about 4chan and just want to destroy it.
>>
File: 1444007311492.jpg (560 KB, 1000x1502) Image search: [Google]
1444007311492.jpg
560 KB, 1000x1502
>>333456
Cry harder, wapanese faggot.
>>333447
>muh little grills
Just die already.
>>
>>333471
Get off 4chan right now and go the fuck to Reddit where you belong you underage little sack of shit
>>
File: 1445087866219.jpg (1 MB, 926x1172) Image search: [Google]
1445087866219.jpg
1 MB, 926x1172
>>333474
>make 4chan a #safespace
Never gonna happen, you pathetic mangina. You're the one who needs to fuck off to reddit. Over there the big meanies who make fun of your stupid hobby will get downvoted and that should stop you from getting triggered.
>>
>>333471
Again, Hiroshima, please consider nuking /v/ and saving this website from the cancer that has been killing it since 2012
>>
>>333482
Why do you hate anime when you are on an anime imageboard run by a gook?
>>
>>333484
I don't hate anime so much as the people who like it.
>>
>>324543
>5 minute post timers, only one active thread per person allowed, increase the number of threads allowed simultaneously on the board.
like reddit?
fuck off
>>
File: 1420631875541.png (196 KB, 408x423) Image search: [Google]
1420631875541.png
196 KB, 408x423
Why don't we create a board-pocalypse scenario and use it to our advantage?

Hear me out :
>make a false announcement that /v/ is under new moderation
>give 1day bans to any post that's non-vidya in the SLIGHTEST
>implement poster IDs, longer post cooldowns, only OP may post a picture, etc
>keep it this way for a few days before "removing" the board
>make it a hidden board, but keep the IDs
>remove/edit all posts that link to the hidden /v/
>introduce a "new" /v/ that's viewable on the front page
>give it the same "1day ban for non-vidya posts" type moderation, post cooldowns, etc
>make everyone believe that /v/ is totally lost to the cosmos, while we jerk it in the back of the room
>>
Just merge it with /vg/ /vr/ and /vp/.
>>
File: infernocop.jpg (54 KB, 714x682) Image search: [Google]
infernocop.jpg
54 KB, 714x682
>make a new thread
>wait 3 minutes
>page 9
>>
>>332633
Please feel free to explain how all the /pol/itics shit in this thread is even videogame related or not cancerous for the board culture. >>>/v/315872698

It is way too late to just ignore because all those threads one would have to ignore wash away so many videogame threads and even actual videogame threads get instantly flooded with this shit not related to videogames.
>>
File: 1434855519723.jpg (20 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
1434855519723.jpg
20 KB, 300x300
Posting on every board is fast for me, like 1 second from when I hit post to when it refreshes back to the board. But it takes a good 20 or more seconds on /v/ for my post successful screen. Anyone else having this issue?
>>
/v/ is so inept that can't into selfmoderation.
>>
>>333365
that's one type of shitposting
>>
>>333455
>>333456
you're retards, stop replying to bait
holy shit, this is a little example of /v/ if you want just repeat ad infinitum and you have /v/
>>
I think the mods have actually been deleting a lot of shitposts lately on /v/. I mean, yeah, there's a lot to do, but every time I look at the catalog, blatant false-flag threads, twitter shit, etc, are getting deleted pretty quickly.
>>
>>333530
>any resemblance to Reddit whatsoever is bad no matter what or how benign or generic it is

Are you going to get mad that 4chan is a website like Reddit too?
Thread replies: 142
Thread images: 20

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.