[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>complains about stoners who do nothing but talk about weed
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 6
>complains about stoners who do nothing but talk about weed
>derails an entire thread because of one mention of pot

Are these just stoners who ironically bash weed to get a reaction? Or is there really this many people who don't realize the irony?

It's Christmas Eve and someone's Christmas thread on /pol/ was derailed because out of over 10 words, 2 of them said "hydropnic weed" and the rest was about how he wishes he could have a gun. :/ Sure, it's somewhat relevant to the thread, but still..

Also "DUDE WEED LMAO" seems to be shitposted for the same reason.
>>
>>391765
> this faggot stoner still butthurt about DUDE WEED LMAO XD is still making threads
No one over the age of 18 thinks you and your degenerate habit are cool

Source
Been blazing for 15 years
>>
>>391768
>this faggot stoner still butthurt about DUDE WEED LMAO XD is still making threads

Uh, could you unstick the panties out of your asscrack and then try that again? I have no idea what you're talking about. The complaint is people derailing threads because of it, not those who simply hate weed.

Also while I grew over the whole stoner culture thing, I'm not autistic enough to whine about other people doing it. Some people like video games a shitton too and it doesn't tear my balls apart when I read about it and I don't whine about it, it's seriously hard for me to care that much about extreme stoners..
>>
>>391771
This is the second thread in the last few days, the first was some faggot unironically asking for DUDE WEED LMAO to be filtered because it hurt his feelings
>>
>>391776

I'm not surprised someone else bitched about it but I still fail to see your point.

"DUDE WEED LMAO" is fine and all, but if you start spamming a gun thread with it because someone mentioned pot, how that's a good thing?
>>
>>391778
I just saw the thread, it wasnt a gun thread per se, the obviously beta as fuck dude was whinging because amerilards are receiving machine guns and weed as gifts and he cannot legally

When 50 per cent of the subject matter he mentions is weed then i dont know why he aka most likely you are whinging about it 2bh
>>
>>391780
>50 per cent of the subject matter he mentions is weed

Come on buddy, really?
Statements about guns:
>Tfw my murican friends will be receiving automatic pistols
>I'm stuck in a cucked village where carrying my locking penknife is technically illegal. Merry Christmas lads

Statements about weed:
and hydroponic weed

Not even 50% of the post. Guy even emphasizes that. When the people bringing up weed are the ones whining about stoners, it makes one wonder....
>>
>>391776
>claims stoners are annoying
>90% of the mentions of weed on /pol/ is from people whining about stoners that I haven't met since high school

TOP KEK
O
P
KEK
>>
DUDE WEEEEED LMAO
>>
>>391832

Another shitposter detected. The only way to deal with this is for moderators to get off their lazy incompetent asses and start banning people who deliberately derail threads.
>>
>>391834
>waaaah I don't know how to use the features of this website
>better go cry about it and make threads because I'm a tard

DUDE
>>
>>391837

>whaa people don't like me shitposting

Personally filtering "DUDE WEED LMAO" doesn't make it go away. The only solution is to not allow these idiots to derail threads simply because they throw a hissy fit whenever someone talks about pot.

This blatant projection is adorable. Everytime someone threatens to get rid of your little meme.
>>
>>391838
>they throw a hissy fit whenever someone talks about pot.
>better go cry about it and throw a hissy fit over meemees

el
oh
el

simply eric!
>>
>>391840

>I'm whining
>You're whining

This isn't going to end. Face it, my "whining" is more valid than yours. Outside of /b/, derailing an entire thread to throw a fit about weed isn't exactly something anyone but a memespewing teenager would condone.
>>
>>391841
get over it lad
>>
>>391765
DUDE WEED LMAO
>DUDE WEED LMAO
DUDE WEED LMAO
>DUDE WEED LMAO
DUDE WEED LMAO
>>
>>391844

You get over it. Nobody likes your shitposting, it's not the end of the world. You're the one defending it.

>muh weed triggers

>>391845
Another shitposter in action.
>>
>>391776
I don't give a shit about weed but filtering it to DUDE WEED LMAO would be hilarious my man
>>
>>391846
no you get over it, mr shitposter. somebody posting dude weed lmao is not the end of the world
so get over it lad

>muh DUDE LMAO trigger
>>
File: uhNHvAS.jpg (217 KB, 968x1296) Image search: [Google]
uhNHvAS.jpg
217 KB, 968x1296
>>391848
>filtering it to DUDE WEED LMAO would be hilarious my man

Plenty of people would be assmad about it, including this guy:

>>391849

It's easier to accept your fate. Derailing countless threads because of a trigger is quite a few light years from someone against shitposting. :^) Nice twist m8.
>>
>>391852
get
over
it
DUDE
>>
>>391852

It'll be hilarious because stoners will take the meme and have fun with it.

>>391854

One doesn't simply get over shitposting.
>>
>>391848
>I don't give a shit about weed but filtering it to DUDE WEED LMAO would be hilarious
>Plenty of people would be assmad about it, including this guy

Reading comprehension ITT nonexistent
>>
>>391855
um it's funposting!
>>
>>391856

>implying it's not hilarious for stoners to enjoy the "DUDE WEED LMAO" meme
>implying filtering "weed" to "DUDE WEED LMAO" will end nicely
>implying I didn't understand what he said

Top kek
>>
>>391846
>SHITPOST DETECTED!!!!
you're a faggot. I can DUDE WEED all I want and will continue to do it all I want and there isn't a single thing you can do about it but make these bitchy little threads.
>>
File: cowel.jpg (25 KB, 540x960) Image search: [Google]
cowel.jpg
25 KB, 540x960
>>391864

>I can DUDE WEED all I want

>>>/a/
>>>/g/

Try your luck there when a mod is around and see how far you get. Your shitposting is only contained in containment boards as it is.

It's funny, you people call stoners annoying and are deluded enough to believe they all conform to a stereotype, yet you annoy everyone with shitposting memes and derailing threads. >>>/pol/59184320 This is not someone whining about weed, this is someone derailing a thread over two words.

>muh shitposting rights
>>
File: 1448019759758.png (223 KB, 505x505) Image search: [Google]
1448019759758.png
223 KB, 505x505
DUDE IT CURES CANCER BRO
>>
>>391872
I don't remember the last time I've heard anyone say this. The average advocate for marijuana legalization doesn't even believe this and they ridicule those who do. It must be exhausting to delude yourself with these strawmen whenever a discussion of pot comes up, even if a majority of the people in the thread are nowhere close to fitting that cute stereotype you have.
>>
>>391806
> recieiving guns
> receiving hydroponic weed

Looks like 50 per cent to me lad, he isnt allowed to carry either, that was the point
>>
>>391897

If you mean that 50% of the things he wished he could do was weed, you're right then. But that wasn't even the focus of the thread, so it still baffles me that someone would throw a fit over it. The thread is kinda back on course, but holy fuck that shit is out of control. The guy went full on ballistics.
>>
Requesting Hiro to filter 'weed' to 'DUDE WEED LMAO'
>>
>>391902

I'm OP and I would love this. This is how you kill the meme.
>>
>>391903
Then we just spam 420 BLAZE IT FAGGOT
>>
>>391907

So it'll be a fight between 420 BLAZE IT FAGGOT and DUDE WEED LMAO?

>The destruction of /pol/ from the inside is upon us
>>
>>391765
DUDE
>>
>>391912
What is it my son?
>>
This is getting worse every day. Please delete /pol/. It's destroying 4chan at an incredible rate.
>>
>>391929

No, you're just incredibly buttmad and you should fuck off to le reddit/tumblr/whatever the new invisible enemy is.
>>
There was a time when people would actually be against shitposting. Now shitposting is a right, Hiro is too busy lurking to do anything, and mods don't go to /qa/ and hardly read feedback. Pretty much shouting into open air.
>>
>>391929
> muh /pol/ boogeyman
If you dont like then leave, its as simple as that
>>
>>391961

It's a problem because /pol/ is leaking outside of their containment board. And there are problems within /pol/ itself. I like my shitposting right-wing Trump circlejerk board.
>>
>Click on weed thread
>"You guys are losers who only care about pot"
>"DUDE WEED LMAO"
>wait

It's really that easy to troll /pol/ these days.
>>
Conservatives are just as whiny as liberals, it's no surprise we're getting people triggered with the mere mention of weed around here.
>>
>>392042

This. I don't even know what side I'm on these days because both are becoming extremely embarrassing.
>>
https://www.reddit.com/r/trees/comments/3y3hj8/gotta_love_colorado/

Look at the top comment. People asking for sources, thousands of upvotes. Huge stoner community (it is leddit after all).

I honestly think stoners have finally reached the point where they're concerned about their self-image, especially politically. Thoughts?
>>
>>392051
DUDE WEED LMAO

Back to you Tom.
>>
>>391765
>Or is there really this many people who don't realize the irony?
*are there
And yes, just look at all the atheists derailing threads when someone mentions "God" or "hell", even in common figures of speech. It's the same compulsion, they don't want to discuss something in their discussion thread and then go on to discuss for a thousand words.
>>
>>392069
On the flip side, the fedora meme SJWs use is in the same category as the dude weed meme. See, /pol/ uses the same tactics as the people they complain about.

I think atheists coming in when someone talks about God is a different story, as long as it's not the kind of strawmanning that dudeweed people do. "Yeah all christians are the same stupid ignorant losers who think the Earth was built 8000 years ago dude god lmao" would be incredibly stupid and I wouldn't condone that. And people really do type that shit, too.
>>
It's just a nice, little meme. 3 harmless words that give smiles to many.
>>
>>392086

The only people who like it are the ones shitposting it. It only serves to derail threads. I couldn't give a fuck about stoners and I give just as little of a shit about people who are triggered by the subject.
>>
DUDE
WEED
>>
>>392178
2016*
>>
>>391875
All caps posts are generally joking.
>>
>>391765
I think it's mostly a matter of people wanting to be humorous and simply not having many ways of doing so. They default to "what do people usually say when weed is mentioned?" instead of being original. This sums up why "JUST" got popular, why baneposting was ever a thing, and a lot of other shit modern 4chan honed in on and drove into the ground. The site wasn't always like this, and it's usually newfaggots from the past 3 or so years who go around telling people to "go back to reddit" just because they aren't amused at seeing the same joke repeated ad nauseam. It's ironic. Speaking of reddit, people keep talking about reddit and tumblr being the boogiemen who are ruining this site, but it seems clear to me that it's these manchildren with zero sense of humor coming in droves who are doing the job. Remember, having a repetitious sense of humor is a sign that you belong on the autism spectrum.

Even if we go back to the weed shit, the common response is always "well y r u so mad, bro?" On 4chan, do you really think the average poster here is getting flustered over "DUDE WEED xD"? We're tired of seeing the same joke ran into the ground. I would accept literally anything so long as it was funny, but the retards who perpetuate the same jokes on these boards can't think of anything else.
>>
>>392220
Underrated post. The people ruining 4chan are other 4channers, that's for certain. Even just a few years ago, you'd never have posters who would actually justify some of this shitposting. Now you do, and now they resort to the equivalent of "u mad" if you point it out. It's a fight between those who know that moderation is necessary and those who think moderation isn't. No one wants strict censorship on 4chan, but some is definitely necessary.
>>
>>392193
Caps posts usually are unfunny jokes, since a funny joke shouldn't need caps to make it funny.
>>
>>392289
This.
Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.