[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/d/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
File: D.jpg (104 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
D.jpg
104 KB, 900x900
>ctrl+f "/d/"
>96 results
Can we get /d/ up to an even hundred?
also wtf is /d/ and why do people care that it got fucked with so much? And how was it even fucked with, it looks pretty fucked now. What was it before?
>>
>>389641
See >>383202

On /d/, you had lots of niche fetish threads that used western and eastern art equally, because many fetishes are super specific and don't have a lot of art in general.

Western art was always permitted, even though the mods occasionally went nuts and deleted it. Eventually they added a rule against it, and people got mad (because no one wanted that rule except them) and kept posting it, so the mods stopped enforcing it.

It's been that way for at least 6 years now, and everything has been chill.

When /aco/ was made the mods started violently purging everything western, and a lot of things that weren't. This included Japanese art of what their bans called "western fetishes."

Now /d/ has an influx of trolls trying to get everything banned on a technicality for being not Japanese enough. Mods are also deleting things like writing threads, or fetishes they just don't like. /d/ is now much slower because most users have been chased off, and content has been limited.

At the same time, /aco/ covers a lot of content, since its everything that isn't Japanese. Niche fetish threads get lost in the shuffle there, and big ones get shitposted by more vanilla people.

Basically it's a huge disaster caused by mods trying to enforce something they want and the community never did.
>>
>>390600
>Western art was always permitted
no, it wasn't.
>Mods are also deleting things like writing threads
yes
>or fetishes they just don't like
no
>it's a huge disaster
some people are upset that people post futa

that's it.
>>
File: 1428819825990.jpg (107 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1428819825990.jpg
107 KB, 640x480
>>390600
>Western art was always permitted
It was always deleted, you faggot.
Do you honestly think there are no oldfags here?
>>
>>389641
>people
It's literally just one dude. Ok, maybe not one, but it can't be more than three.
>>
>>389641
The girls with penises are triggering me :( they've hurt my feelings too much and I want them to leave
>>
>>389641
>wtf is /d/

>>>/d/
>>
>>389641
What if /d/ was split again? Like there could be a futa/shemale hentai board instead of just /d/ shit?
>>
>>392338
Once we get western back, then getting rid of futa would be the best thing for the entire board.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.