[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>post on cancerous board >only get to report 1/50th of
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: Untitled.png (2 KB, 412x21) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
2 KB, 412x21
>post on cancerous board
>only get to report 1/50th of shitposts I come across because of this retarded daily limit
What's the fucking point of it?
>>
Better than being on /h/ anon.

>report 40+ images in thread
>either A) you get banned for spamming reports
or
>B) 100 day ban for reporting
>>
>>388011
Let me guess, /vg/?

This shit is so stupid
>>
>>388024
>report a caps lock niggerspouting shitpost
>get warned for "abusing the report system"
Honestly I wish the staff team had transparency. I definitely know there's some great mods out there who do exactly what they're supposed to which is enforcing the rules, but there's an odd case where I can't help but wonder if I just fell victim to a janitor or a mod who has a grudge against me, and there's no way to check this either.

Or is my idea of the staff's infrastructure completely wrong? Are janitors and mods actually freely allowed to fuck with people they don't like?

>>388028
Yep.
>>
>>388011
To stop people from report spamming.
>>
As it stands, /vg/ isn't worth using for serious discussion unless you're browsing one of the obscure generals such as /rlg/

Board needs some serious changes
>>
File: tracy.k12.ca.us1-5_2.jpg (42 KB, 849x480) Image search: [Google]
tracy.k12.ca.us1-5_2.jpg
42 KB, 849x480
>>388805
>Board needs some serious changes
It's the closest to a containment board as a board can get. /vg/ is comprised entirely of generals which themselves are containment zones for the worst human beings we have here.
There should not be a single general thread on this site but some battles cannot be won without sacrifices.
>>
>>388966
Also, for an example of a board that needs life-saving support with a new containment general board visit /int/ and count the general threads.
/int/ is one of the most active boards ONLY because it has over 20 chat rooms at any given time
>>
>>388035
The report button is useless on /vg/.
>>
i wish they'd get to the ones you do report instead of almost always waiting over a hour for someone to even take a look at any reports.
>>
>>389005
If you know where to use it, it isn't.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.