[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/pol/ shitposts on other boards
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 117
Thread images: 15
File: Untitled.png (88 KB, 1336x293) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
88 KB, 1336x293
So lately I've seen some people try to deny that /pol/ is a plague on the rest of the site for spreading their retarded, off-topic and often barely coherent ideas everywhere. ITT post threads made or derailed by obvious, idiotic /pol/tards. This example is from /sci/, posting a screencap instead of just linking because hopefully the mods will delete it soon.

>>>/sci/7716047

Notice how he puts forth his claim without any evidence, then puts the burden of proof on his opponents, a common /pol/lack tactic.

>lol, u r so triggered
No, I just want to keep /pol/ in /pol/ and to help show that that is not currently happening.
>>
>2015
>/pol/ still exists
No wonder 4chan is shit.
>>
>>377472
That's seriously the only issue I have with /pol/. Their board is pretty fun, especially when there's a happening happening, and they make some of the best memes. But if I'm in a decent thread on another board, and some /pol/tier shit gets brought up, the threads pretty much over. Its just annoying. Tumblr is a hundred times worse than /pol/, so I'm not going there. Reddit fucking sucks too. /pol/fags should practice what they preach and not get triggered by shit they don't like. Especially when they're not on /pol/. They are undeniably the biggest, whiniest babies on this site.
>>
>>377791
This is a pretty fair point.
>>
I don't think 4chan is the right place for you tbqhwy family..
>>
>>377791

Let's say that I start posting dog care threads on /g/. Even if I never visited /an/ I still should posr such threads on /an/ and not /g/.
>>
File: 1442832246700.jpg (52 KB, 550x416) Image search: [Google]
1442832246700.jpg
52 KB, 550x416
If opinions similar to the ones presented in your OP are triggering you, I've got bad news, anon.
It's not /pol/ who's 'invading' - it's the masses who until recently had no voice, the 'silent majority' if you will, of conservatives. With Trump remaining unstumped, you can expect more and more of their 'in your face' and non-PC opinions being presented to you.
So you'd best learn to deal with opposing views. Soon there won't be any 'safe spaces' for you left.
>>
>>377472
I blame you. Not you as in the OP (well still his fault a bit) but you as in the users of the site. It's really not hard to report and hide, but no; you faggots keep bringing up political shit fucking EVERYWHERE. And it's not /pol/ invading other boards, retard. It's conservative anons from your own boards that stir shit up. Just like how liberal anons stir shit up with their "trannies are people" nonsense. It's anons on both sides of the political spectrum that feel like their turf is being invaded, be it by /pol/, tumblr, stormfront, or reddit. Just ignore them. Telling them to go somewhere else will only make them feel more validated in their crusade against the "invader."
>>
>>377791
Except the OP example has nothing racist in it, it's the muh everything is a leftist conspiracy shit that makes it so obvious it's you and your crusade of going around "redpilling" random people with silly theories and derailing conversations. This is fucking 4chan, no one is getting triggered by you saying nigger or mudslime.
>>
>>378046
wow you're a huge fucking idiot and you missed the point.
is it robot dog care? then yeah, you can post it on /g/.
>>
>>378073
It's not because it's a different opinion, it's because it's a silly, retarded and unfounded opinion. In 4chan we used to tell retards to fuck off, now we can't touch you because you cry about free speech and censorship.
>>
>>378088
Most of this site has become the retards, friendo.
>>
>>378088
If you want a merit-based system based on subjectivity, reddit is a better place for you. 4chan has always been known for its trolls and its silly, incoherent, and sometimes politically incorrect ramblings.
>>
>>377791
>>378084
>>378073
Someone post the "/pol/fags are the new furfags" image, because it's very accurate.

/pol/tards really do inject their ideology into everything they touch. It's like the redpill is a just a form of tourettes where you feel compelled to tell everybody about >muh black crime rate

you know how leftists used to say "the personal is political"? Well, /pol/tards have taken that phrase and co-opted it, turning the alt-right movement into reactionary identity politics.

/pol/ really does shit up /sci/ a lot, though.
>>
The majority of /r9k/'s userbase is pretty much /pol/, except in the form of gender instead of race. They use the exact same logic (or lack thereof) when it comes to accusing women for their problems (just like /pol/ blames jews on their problems). Considering the natsoc /pol/ mentality has been around way before the /r9k/ manchild mentality, I can't help but conclude that /r9k/'s current pathetic culture took a lot of influence from /pol/.

/pol/ is an awful place.
>>
>>377472
4chan is literally /pol/ you dumb fuck

anyone anti-/pol/ should fuck off back to reddit
>>
>>379023
>4chan is literally /pol/ you dumb fuck
>newfags believe that 4chan was always unironically racist
>this is what people who came here in 2011 actually believe
>>
>>379025
I've been here since 2008, back when every poster on the site was literally dwelling in his mom's basement

and you know how progressive people that never leave their house are, you fucking retard

so pretty please, with sugar on top, go back to your preferred hugbox if /pol/ triggers you
>>
>>379063
>i've been here since 2008
project chanology cancer faggot spotted
>>
>>379067
yeah that was fun

not that I actually went out in the streets wearing a silly mask, but still

mothing like this would ever happen on neo 4chin
>>
File: 1447918697920.jpg (53 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
1447918697920.jpg
53 KB, 320x320
>>379067
>proven wrong
>throw out some random insult to distract because you can't handle your non-argument falling flat on it's ass
topkek
>>
>>379070
Fuck off /pol/fag.
>>
>>379737
It's wrong to scapegoat people, isn't it?
>>
>>378088
>now we can't touch you because you cry about free speech and censorship.
That's not their fault really. The problem is a bunch of people decided that a lot of others were retards on their own incredibly biased political leanings and acted accordingly to your own post to the point they were swatting legitimate moderates and stuff outside the retard realm.

The unfortunate recipients of that treatment saw the retards as their only bedfellows and became receptive to their antics and ideas because of that and they started to call out the hypocrisy going on.

Incredibly, instead of conceding that point, powers that be across the internet as a whole have seemingly doubled down and made the concept of free speech an enemy unto itself, only exacerbating the problem.

This surge of /pol/faggotry outside of /pol/ proper is an osmosis of ideas and it has as much to do with /pol/'s classical enemies throwing their belligerent weight around the internet as it does /pol/'s tendency to reach out.

>>378996
This is very true. The problem is how do you get rid of one side without condoning the other?

I guarantee you this /pol/-themed surge across the internet is not going away any time soon, not until their opponents have done the same.
>>
>>377472
Politics is interlinked with everything today and you can thank the left for that.
>>
>>377472
>you were actually butthurt enough to take the time to cap the OP, crop it then whine about it on 4chan

i think you need to take a break from the internet buddy
>>
>>379021
I guarantee 90% of 4chan is /pol/ since /b/ is the most popular board on 4chan and they migrated to /pol/ en masse.
>>
>>380032
This. 8 years ago when dubya was president this righteous crusade shit in stuff that doesn't have to do with politics barely happened.
>>
>>378996
>>377472

The issue here is that people are getting cause and effect mixed up. They think that /pol/ is "spreading" to other boards like a virus. In reality, the stuff you complain about has ALWAYS BEEN THERE. It's just that when someone called you a nigger before, it was just a typical shitpost. But when someone calls you a nigger now, you automatically flip out and say OMG /POL/ DUMB RACISS GET BACK TO YOUR CONTAINMENT BOARD I MEAN REALLY COME ON.

/pol/ did not magically create racists. They were always here on 4chan. Sure, now they can congregate on what is basically a specific board to talk about that sort of stuff, and this allows you to give a specific label, but it was always there nonetheless. It's just that what was once rightfully written off as being part of the inherent overall 4chan culture has become a boogeyman of one specific board. It's unfounded.
>>
>>377472
The intertwining of politics and science is a valid point to discuss. There are plenty of avenues of research that you are basically not allowed to pursue because it could lead to unfortunate implications and blackballing. Your example is a valid topic for /sci/.
>>
>>377472
If you don't like it then go back to Reddit where you can down vote posts you don't like you fascist pig.

Also /pol isn't shit posting on other boards, it's just more people are starting to adopt their ideals due to the current political and social environment, which explains the rise of Donald Trump.
>>
>Waah, waah, people are expressing opinions in ways that I don't approve of!
>Please, someone with authority ban this already!
>>
>>378996
>muh big words

Go fuck yourself, braniac.
>>
ITT: New fags crying about the majority

Back to leddit
>>
>>380041
Well said, OP is just your typical SJW... They live an extremely easy life, and to have any kind of adversity, they have to get all their feathers ruffled over shitposts on 4chan

Get a life faggot >>377472
>>
>>379063
>since 2008
>literally the beginning of new fag cancer
You are not helping your case.
>>
>>377472
That topic, while poorly worded is certainly not unfounded when it comes to fields like psychology; it's an unproportionally liberal group of people. There is a huge left leaning tendency there that does have an odd spin that they may be putting on how they interpret that field in particular; they view things as being the fault of chance more than personal choice and this shapes their world view to lean in a way that's fairly visible when you start reading articles written by those in the field. Countering this there seems to be a disproportionate number of people who are libertarian or some form of unique right wing ideology in technology nowadays from my own reading. Asking why this is, is a legitimate question and the topic could have been legitimately interesting if either side handled it right. Also there is potential for legitimate discussion about the differences between races or genders being suppressed in some ways given this huge emphasis by the left on their version of total equality; given the history of science, it's not hard to see how political climate can steer scientific thought. I see that this OP in the pic handled it wrong by failing to present reasons or an explanation for why they believed this, but beyond that this topic doesn't seem like it intrinsically and necessarily belongs outside of /sci/.
>>
>>377472
Shills would do anything to see /pol/ gone
>>
>>380338
Better argument. Get one. Fucking teenagers..
>>
>>380362
That's a pretty funny thing to hear coming from a /pol/fag, considering you are all monumental pussies in real life.
>>
>>381329
HAHA REKT :^)
>>
>>380338
>guize I have an opinion! Look at me and my worthless, insipid opinion no one asked for!
>>
File: 1371576255349.jpg (76 KB, 500x667) Image search: [Google]
1371576255349.jpg
76 KB, 500x667
What the fuck? Just report the thread and move on don't piss your pants over it.
>>
>>381448
How self-demonstrative
>>
>>377472
create a DESIGNATED shitposting board for /pol/
>>
>>377474
This to be T.B.H. Being mean is wrong and 4Chan should not harbour meanness. Ban /Pol/
>>
>>377472
/pol/ cancer has spread to /vp/ too. Some Dutch faggot from /pol/ with a hate boner for short hair on women got so triggered when the main girl character in the Pokemon anime cut her hair short that he quit watching the show, but he stayed in /vp/ to shitpost everyday about how "m-muh feminists" decided to "ruin" his waifu with "short hair degeneracy"

Now he even makes SS style "pokegirl waifu tier charts" to "educate" /vp/ on what a waifu "should" be like. Hint: to him, the only valuable traits in Pokemon girls is having medium or long hair and good looks, and any attempt to give Pokemon girls a haircut is just "muh evil feminists ruining muh waifu's feminine looks"
>>
>>380453
Didn't read this wall of autism desu senpai
>>
File: HnqlM1n.png (78 KB, 1306x354) Image search: [Google]
HnqlM1n.png
78 KB, 1306x354
>>378996
I got you, anon.
>>
>>381846
>/pol/ cancer has spread to /vp/

How ironic, considering /vp/ is a cancer containment board.
>>
>>381894
His cancer is worse, he feels like he's "required" to continue posting about pokegirls even though he quit watching the show because he must "educate" /vp/ about the "truth" on "short hair degeneracy"
>>
>>381900
That sounds like the exact same shit pokefags would do on /v/ before they were exiled. Only difference is he used a word that triggered you.
>>
>>381910
Before they were exiled is the key. Now they're exiled and you only get the occasional random shitter that goes outside the containment board to make a thread on /a/ or /v/. But /pol/fags feel the need to invade other boards all the time because they feel like they have to spread their gospel
>>
/pol/ is the greatest board and it will never go away

nice try though nigger

sieg heil
>>
>>381924
reddit pls go
>>
/pol/ just became popular so all the memes are posted on other boards now

learn 2 4chan
>>
also, learn how to report threads and posts you imbecile

this thread is cancer and so is this board
a bunch of whiners on an anonymous imageboard, how pathetic can you get?
>>
>>381930
Reporting posts doesn't work on most boards you idiot, half the people on /qa/ are bitching because the mods ignore reports or ban people who report shitposts
>>
>>381919
Except nothing has changed. Only difference is that before when someone had a racist or conservative opinion, it was just par the course. But now when it happens (in the same proportions, mind you) you flip out and say OMG FUCKING /POL/!!!!!!

Nothing has changed. You just categorize it differently now. /pol/ is the image board of peace and you should stop being so polophobic.
>>
>>380453

Psychology doesn't have place on /sci/ though. Go to /x/ if you want to discuss such pseudoscientific bullshit.
>>
I think there is resurgence in anti-/pol/ism because at this point in time 4chan has not yet learn how to handle the truth.And i think we going to be part of the throes of that transformation which MUST TAKE PLACE.4chan is not going to be the monolithic degenarete society it once was in last years./pol/ is going to be in the center of that, its a HUGE transformation for 4chan to make.4chan is going into TRUTH mode, and /pol/ will be resented because of its leading role, BUT WITHOUT that leading role AND WITHOUT that transformation 4chan will not survive.
>>
File: police BTFO booby trap.gif (2 MB, 370x281) Image search: [Google]
police BTFO booby trap.gif
2 MB, 370x281
>>381945
hmm, this looks familiar
>>
>everything is /pol/

Did you ever stop to think that the reason you see "/pol/" posts on 4chan is because /pol/ is made of 4chan users?
>>
>>378996
>/pol/ really does shit up /sci/ a lot
that is fucking disgusting, leave /sci/ alone.
>>
>>377472
>>377791
Are the so-called "/pol/-posters" really from /pol/, or are they Redditors from /r/4chan who try to emulate the /pol/ "style"?
>>
>>382105
I'd wager the Redditors
>>
>>382105
Both, but trolls and false-flaggers are pretty big too on boards that fall for it easily, like /his/.
>>
At this point anti-/pol/ posters have ensured that /pol/ will never be deleted or dealt with in any way, since your complaining about it far eclipses the actual issue.

Also, no one is forcing you to respond to posts that use the word "nigger". You don't actually have to write a 500 page dissertation on why the poster is being problematic and go bitch on /qa/.
>>
File: Zi6F6BC.jpg (25 KB, 322x322) Image search: [Google]
Zi6F6BC.jpg
25 KB, 322x322
>>377791
>If someone who uses both /pol/ and another board posts /pol/ shit on said board it is not /pol/ shit because they use both boards
>>
>>382166
>post something on /v/ in 2007 calling someone a nigger faggot
>oh you, typical /v/ never change

>post something on /v/ in 2015 calling someone a nigger faggot
>OH MY GOD /POL/ PLEASE GO I MEAN REALLY COME ON JUST STOP
>>
>>382171
Nice red herring friend, but please notice that has nothing to do with the actual argument.
>>
>>382171
>Post CP on /v/ in 2005
>Oh lawdy is that sum cheeze pizza, lol /v/

>Post CP on /v/ now
>OH MY GOD MODS MODS SOMEONE'S POSTING CP AND MY VIRGIN EYES HURT
>>
I just can't stand redditors coming here and antagonizing everybody and calling them "/pol/" anytime their feelings are hurt by someone's opinion. It happens on a lot of board, every fucking thread there are these faggot making reductio ad /pol/ argument.
/his/ is a cancerous board because of this. Anytime you want to discuss about something there is a bunch of retards going "/POL/ /POL/".

Please Hiroshimoot, make it stop.
>>
>>382240
I just can't stand /pol/ coming here and antagonizing everybody and calling them "reddit" anytime their feelings are hurt by someone's opinion. It happens on a lot of board, every fucking thread there are these faggot making reductio ad reddit argument.
/pol/ is a cancerous board because of this. Anytime you want to discuss about something there is a bunch of retards going "REDDIT REDDIT".

Please Hiroshimoot, make it stop.
>>
>>382256
/pol/ belongs to 4chan. Reddit belongs to reddit. I advise you to stay there if you can't discuss outside of an echo chamber.
And most people calling others "reddit" are just redditors trying hard to fit in. But it always reeks of cat piss.
>>
>>382262
4chan isn't /pol/
>>
>>382272
And yet /pol/ is 4chan while reddit isn't.
Also, stop pretending people on /pol/ are retards. They may not always be right, but they never refuse debate, or are even shocked by opinion's of others. You are the one little faggot bothered by what can be said here, unlike /pol/, and you are the one screaming "/pol/ /pol/" when you're being challenged. At least /pol/tards are funny.
>>
>>382272
Also, it isn't even about /pol/, it's about all the people shitting threads here and there on other boards and shouting at the /pol/ boogeyman, which is often ruining good threads.
>>
>>382276
If you love /pol/ so much, please stay there.
>>
>>382282
/pol/ is about politics, I don't only discuss about politics on this website.
>>
>>382285
Then don't shit up threads outside /pol/ with your opinions and report+ignore offtopic bait. I like /pol/ too, so stop pretending everyone who doesn't 100% agree with you is committed to deleting it.
>>
>>382291
I don't shit up threads, inside or outside /pol/.
>>
>>382291
And if you consider somebody simply voicing his opinion as "shitting a thread", then you sure would be better on reddit with their upvote/downvote system so the echo chamber can filter for you the opinions you're not supposed to like.
>>
>>382305
Politics is a minefield. To be honest, nobody cares that much if you touch on something political while acknowledging that it's off-topic for the board because humans have opinions. But it's still a touchy subject because if you voice a political opinion in a thread, people either have to

- leave it alone, which basically means tacitly supporting your point, or
- challenge it, which turns the whole thread into a political shitfest.

That's just dumb. It's true that this also kind of applies if somebody says you have pleb taste in music or that your waifu a shit, but everybody knows that kind of talk is at the end of the day anons fucking around for shits and giggles. Politics, for better or for worse, is a "heavy" topic.
>>
>>382322
Yeah, whatever about politics, that's not the point. The point is retards shitting non political threads on other with their "/pol/ /pol/". If you don't agree with somedody, either deal with it, or oppose your point, but in any case you should resort to sterile ad hominem that shit a good thread.
>>
>>382341
"BACK TO /POL/, A CANCEROUS PLACE WHERE YOU SHOULD GO" is a canned response that is used to shut someone down and devalue their political opinion without actually conceding their point (or actually addressing it, which ignites the political shitstorm).

Yes, it doesn't get used as much against left-wingers, but only because left-wingers are told to go back to Reddit or Tumblr instead.
>>
>>382344
/pol/ is politically agnostic. Even if it's very right wing, there is nothing forbidding leftist to post or make threads. But even there, "leftists" just resort to the good old /pol/ ad hominem, except they don't say to go back to /pol/ because it's already on /pol/. Yes, /pol/ will call you a cuckold, but it's funny, and they'll always tell you why you're a cuckold. Most often leftists just get mad when they're being debated, or just don't post on /pol/ because they don't want to hear opposite opinions.
That's why there are so few leftist threads on /pol/, despite the total ideological freedom. And that's why I assume those same leftists don't want /pol/ to "spill out" on other boards. And ultimately that's why I think leftist are most likely redditors who are not used to freedom of speech.
>>
>>377472
The link you posted actually does has valid points. Very soon you are going to see /sci/ denying that race exist even though it has genetic bases for nearly 200 years now (since its another way of saying subspecies) due to modernliberal ideology just like this article

http://www.eurekalert.org/pub_releases/1998-10/WUiS-GSRD-071098.php
>>
>>382365
>/pol/ is politically agnostic.
So are Reddit and Tumblr! Nobody stops you from making your own right-wing subreddit or creating a right-wing Tumblr ring. But nobody would actually say that Tumblr is apolitical with a straight face.

>And ultimately that's why I think leftist are most likely redditors who are not used to freedom of speech.
I think most /pol/ users are cancerous retards who came to the site in 2013, but you know what? Neither of us can actually verify our beliefs because it's an anonymous imageboard.
>>
File: his word cloud.png (151 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
his word cloud.png
151 KB, 800x800
>>382378
I just want /his/ to be a nice board, and I have enough of retards mentionning /pol/ everytime they disagree with somebody else.
>>
>>377791
this
>/sci/
>so dumb they can't figure it out on their own
it's just stupid cross posters that like to shitpost, they have nothing to do with /pol/.
just blame the mods for not deleting these threads quickly enough. after all, 9/10 threads on /pol/ are exactly that type of bait/shitpost.
>>
File: 1449714509551.jpg (464 KB, 1200x838) Image search: [Google]
1449714509551.jpg
464 KB, 1200x838
>liberals try to spin the truth as just an opinion
>>
>>382378
>So are Reddit and Tumblr! Nobody stops you from making your own right-wing subreddit or creating a right-wing Tumblr ring. But nobody would actually say that Tumblr is apolitical with a straight face
No it's not, are you paid to spread disinfo or just retarded? Several right wing subreddits already got banned, just like coontown for example.
And 2013 is still better than any of you current year tards that came here from reddit, some clickbait site or the amazing bananaman.
>>
>>382409
>Several right wing subreddits already got banned, just like coontown for example.
I read up on that, and that's retarded (mostly because the rationale for deleting it was an utter lie, not because I actually care), but I'm sure that if you put just a minimal amount of effort into acceptability you'll be able to have most right-wing discussions you want.

Plus racism is banned on 4chan anyway.

>And 2013 is still better than any of you current year tards that came here from reddit
Given your brilliant defense of a cancerous influx of users from two years ago, you're almost certainly one of them. Fuck off to whatever cancerous shithole you came from.
>>
File: 1448605112739.jpg (554 KB, 1471x968) Image search: [Google]
1448605112739.jpg
554 KB, 1471x968
>>382405
>SJWs will defend this
>>
File: the MEME CUCK XDDDD.jpg (9 KB, 689x367) Image search: [Google]
the MEME CUCK XDDDD.jpg
9 KB, 689x367
my le face when
>>
>>382578
everyone who disagrees with me BFTO forever
>>
File: stormfagshill.png (83 KB, 900x172) Image search: [Google]
stormfagshill.png
83 KB, 900x172
>>380041
flat out wrong.

/pol/ did create racists and created an insane culture of stormfaggotry and right wing outrage culture on 4chan that were not prevalent before. There are threads on Stormfront dedicated to astroturfing 4chan through /pol/, there are literally programs designed to astroturf /pol/.

Anyone that seriously claims that 4chan before was anything like the right wing crybaby loony bin cultural war bullshit before /pol/ that it is now is full of complete shit. Not even /new/ at peak stormfront reached the levels of /pol/s insanity and shitposting.

Hell when /pol/ was made, fascists and stormfags were barely even a thing here, mostly you had edgy stalinists, neo-atheists and paulfags. The huge turning point into right wing outrage culture bullshit was after the 2012 election.
>>
>>382619
FUCK YOU
>>
>>382365
No, us leftists don't post on /pol/ because all we get in response is shitposting and imagedumps about "CULTURAL MARXISM!!!" or "BOLSHEVIK JOOOOS" and when you explain why thats full of shit you just get "LOL HUMANITIES FILLED WITH MARXIST ACADEMICS, 100% BIAS PSEUDO-SCIENCE, LISTEN TO SARGON OF AKKAD AND MILO INSTEAD!!!"

There is literally nothing you can say or do on /pol/ to actually have a serious debate that doesn't resort almost instantly to shitty /pol/ extreme right wing hyperbole, conspiracy theory and anti-intellectualism.

Also /pol/ is almost identical to default reddit subs, the idea that Reddit as a whole is left wing is laughable, that is the same website that chased out a CEO because she was a "SJW" her nickname in the community was literally just a piece of racist abuse.

r/news, r/worldnews, r/europe, r/videos, r/documentaries etc etc are all insanely /pol/-tier.
>>
>>382629
"oh vah, goram" - you (you'r le meme jew)
>>
File: 1442591118090.png (1 MB, 1280x1280) Image search: [Google]
1442591118090.png
1 MB, 1280x1280
At what point does /pol/ stop being shitposting and start being a legitimate perspective on culture and society?
>>
>>382629
Reddit didn't used to be so right wing. I'm pretty sure /pol/tards through their tireless posting made the place right-wing.
>>
File: 1449694342009.jpg (154 KB, 200x524) Image search: [Google]
1449694342009.jpg
154 KB, 200x524
>>382629
>>>/leftypol/
you'll feel more at home in your hugbox, anon.
>>382619
>muh stormfags astroturfing
>09-24-2012
might be more convincing if you had evidence less than 3 years out of date, tbqh.
>>
>>382619
>fascists
Lol. Stormfags still are a tiny minority. Not everyone who doesn't agree with you a stormfag. Making fun of niggers has always been here since /b/. So has an obsession with hitler. Because it makes faggots like you butthurt. And now faggots like you are no longer a small minority. You are at least half the site at this point. So obviously there will be a backlash.
>>
>>382629
>racist abuse
Gtfo newfag and go back to plebbit.
>>
>>382629
The Chairman Pao meme is actually pretty fucking tame and the fact you're getting so assblasted over it when the Reddit admins are a monkey's asshair from being typical SRD/SRS faggotry as well as the constant mod drama is why that place is labeled lefty.

r/videos even tried to ban political discussion because it wasn't just trendy TV hosts making fun of retarded republicans anymore, but batshit college kids digging their own political graves.

>>382652
The administration there isn't rightwing at all, but the general user base has gotten that way. I don't think it has anything to do with /pol/ though since even there the latter has a shitty rep.

I think it's something leftwing people are just going to have to come to grips with here; that they are a huge part of the huge establishment now. Gone are the days where everyone could act like an underdog against Bush and the Neocons. They're going to have to deal with the fact a lot of this recent rightwing resurgence is a nascent counter-culture when they've held a monopoly on the concept for so long.
>>
>>377472
This is my favorite reddit meme
>he said something that I don't like on a board I visit.
>g-go back to /pol/!
Seriously dude just because someone said something you don't like doesn't mean it's /pol/ sorry you can't down vote it and censor it
>>
>>383591
back to /pol/ with you
>>
>>377787
>Tumblr is a hundred times worse than /pol/
Tumblr is an artblog that shits out glorious content every day.
/pol/ is stormfronts infiltrationbase to 4chan that lowers the enjoyment of the site for everyone else.
>>
>>381846
/gif/ also is slowly getting weird threads about stuff only /pol/acks would care this much. There are several crime, war, war with music threads on at all times and you can not go a single thread without one of thos babydicks getting their pantsus in a bunch when there is a webum/gif with a nigga.
This infection is sitewide and is only spreading more if peopleaccept it into their board culture.
>>
File: pol_sjw.jpg (131 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
pol_sjw.jpg
131 KB, 600x800
>>383591
You do the same shit when you scream SJWs and JIDF and kikes and reddit and tumblr.
>>
>>382171
>2007
>lol nigga stole my bike they should make a new game
>today
>OMG A FEMALE CHARACTER IN A VIDEOGAME NOT HALF NAKED THE SJWS ARE INVADING QUICK WE NEED TO TWITTER WAR THEM WITH HASTAGS OMG ANIGGA IN A GAME WE WAS KING WAS KINGS WE WAS KINGS WE WAS KINGS BURN THEM ALL HERE HAVE BLACK CRIME STATISTICS
>>
>>384120
>Tumblr is an fandom blog
fixed

Tumblr wouldn't have such restrictions on pic size or gif size if they cared about art.
>>
>>379023
This. /pol/ is the best board on this site. If you don't like /pol/ you can gtfo
>>
>>384225
In my opinion, it's /jp/
>>
>>384125
There's absolutely nothing /pol/ exclusive about war threads. /gif/ has had violence and gore posted from time to time for years. The shitposting around niggers is a two-way street too, the people whining about them are hardly the only annoying crowd on that board as there's a bunch of people who are all too happy to inject bbc worship into everything as well.

>>384131
In case you haven't noticed they are in fact invading everything and ignoring that isn't going to make it go away. I don't like /pol/ faggotry either, but acting like they started this culture war is naive and just generally wrong.

If you want them to go back to the retarded and reclusive racist shits they were where their ideas didn't permeate the internet at large then you're gonna have to curb the influence of their enemies, because the latter is directly causing the former to spread among people who would otherwise have never given them the time of day.
Thread replies: 117
Thread images: 15

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.