[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Wow, holy fuck. I know I've been warned because I said bad
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: vee.png (100 KB, 988x414) Image search: [Google]
vee.png
100 KB, 988x414
Wow, holy fuck.
I know I've been warned because I said bad things about Fallout 4 before, but actually protecting Undertale is a new low.

When did /v/ become NeoGAF?
>>
>>377136
Post the video link?
Regardless mods are shills, some tripfag made an anti-Fakku thread in regards to them pulling h-manga off the site and going subs only and the thread was plagued with pro-Fakku shills for almost 7 hours until at 420 posts (80 before bump limit) the mod locked the thread and gave the OP a public 1 day ban for "off topic" despite there were Hiroyuki meta circlejerk threads yesterday that went unbanned.
http://desustorage.org/a/thread/134652116/
You cannot defend this shit, no fucking way is h-manga distribution and sales off topic on /a/ when there's always buyfag and stalker threads.
>>
>>377136
Thank god, maybe console war bullshit will get banned next

>>377150
Go to /h/ you fucking retard
>>
File: mosquito man.jpg (234 KB, 1280x800) Image search: [Google]
mosquito man.jpg
234 KB, 1280x800
>>377153
>Go to /h/ you fucking retard
>even when sadpanda and Daiz/fakku hate threads have been totally fine for years
Nah you fuck off retard.
>maybe console war bullshit will get banned next
Yeah, you must be new or retarded.
>>
>>377157
Threads not being deleted doesn't mean that their content is on topic. If you weren't a shitposting retard you'd know that.
>>
>>377136
>Refuses to post video
You probably posted some reddit-tier "cringe" video to get some cheap (You)'s and got surprised when the mods removed your shitposting.
>>
>>377136
Do you really think posting "I present the X fanbase" and a cringe video is good posting? I hope you get a permaban, faggot. You're why /v/ is shit.
>>
>>377136
You serve it weeaboo
>>
>>377136
>smug anime girl shitpost
epic
>>
>>377165
>>377150
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TCmhVI3BKeI

>>377170
The canceer killing /v/ are mods turning the place into a hugbox for Ledditors to post Fallout and Cawadood.
>>
>>377150
Wait hold on, Jeebuz got banned?
Well, I'm probably going to move to 8gag after this, I'd take Gucklegapers any day over shills banning people.
>>
>>377136
That's what you get for using those kind of pics

I will always report your kind
>>
>>377150
>no fucking way is h-manga distribution and sales off topic on /a/ when there's always buyfag and stalker threads.
Yes it is, all of that belongs on >>>/h/

All fakku threads regardless of the side deserved to be banned for shilling. Sad Panda threads are allowed on exception
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.