[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>weeaboos bitch about too many boards and adding actually
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3
File: 1429908066099.jpg (15 KB, 297x184) Image search: [Google]
1429908066099.jpg
15 KB, 297x184
>weeaboos bitch about too many boards and adding actually useful ones like /cel/ and /film/
>they have tens of boards which are just for useless image dumping and fetishes that can be easily found on boorus and only waste the site's bandwidth that
>>
>>375393
I think it's a popular misconception that the site is hurting for bandwidth. The only way to waste bandwidth on 4chan is by shitposting copypasta and tired old image macros, and the only board that is really for that is [s4s] which is one of the slowest boards.
>>
>>375393
>adding actually useful ones like /cel/ and /film/
4chan isn't a fucking educational website you piece of shit. If you want "useful" boards, fuck off to reddit.
We are here to try and discuss things we enjoy, not substitute a lack of education with instant answers from a pool of people who know far less than they express.

>they have
Our site, faggot. You are the outsider. If you don't like it, fuck off to one of the other ten million websites which cater to normalfag interests. You don't need an anonymous image board for them.
>>
>>375409
You haven't been to /tv/ have you?
>>
>>375393
>you're a pissy-pants brony
>>
>>375393
idiotic spongeposter
>>
>/film/
>/cel/
>useful
>>
>>375484
Have you been to /tv/? That place is too big, a split is necessary
>>
>>375409
Good job proving OP right, assmad weeaboo.
>>
>>375487
Yes, /v/ needs to be split into /rpg/ and /shooter/ and such.
>>
>>375393
Keep /a/ and delete all the others.
>>
>this is what redditors actually think
You have the whole internet for that. Why bother discussing it in a Chinese cartoon site?
>>
dumb spongeposter.
>>
File: 1445402811600.png (37 KB, 220x230) Image search: [Google]
1445402811600.png
37 KB, 220x230
>>375409
>some retard posts a shitty obvious bait thread about anime on 4chan
>some self-righteous /a/ reject pops in and writes an angry wall of text about how everyone should get down and suck his dick for gracing them with his ERPing, trivial elitist whining and off-topic shitposting in interest boards, proving the first retard right in his claim that they're all whiny faggots who get triggered when somebody threatens their precious hugbox that is literally going nowhere ever
Every time.

Have a meme for your trouble.
>>
>>375662
͏>le green words
>>
>>375662
BTFO
>>
>>375484

>too big

UUUU
>>
>>375539
Nah Japanese gaming and western gaming are much better
>>
>>375694
You actually play games? How old are you?
>>
>>375714
Where do you think you are?
>>
>>375393
that what?
>>
>>375715
An 18+ website is where I think I am.
>>
>>375393
We need /cel/ and /film/. It would cut down on cunnyposting, and a film version of /vr/ would be great. If you make a thread about Antonioni or somebody on /tv/ it disappears with only a single reply telling you to go back to reddit. We need a board with fewer plebs to talk about movies.
>>
>>375409
>4chan isn't a fucking educational website you piece of shit. If you want "useful" boards, fuck off to reddit.
>We are here to try and discuss things we enjoy, not substitute a lack of education with instant answers from a pool of people who know far less than they express.
Honestly I have no idea how you got that from OP's post. Stay mad tho.
>>
Reddit seriously needs a word filter. Filter it to 4chan
>>
>>376155
Some of the wordfilter require latest flash player. I put link to you on front page.
>>
>>375393
>/cel/
>/film/
>useful

If anything we need /trap/ and /fur/
>>
File: Latza Laff.webm (1 MB, 750x932) Image search: [Google]
Latza Laff.webm
1 MB, 750x932
>>376159
>>
>>376160
No need for trap and furry is on /trash/.
Are you one of the /pol/kids that gets a triggered seizure every 2 weeks and spams the trap thread on /b/?
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.