[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Please stop commercial/spam advertising jewtube with URL spam.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 1
Please stop commercial/spam advertising jewtube with URL spam.

Please stop advertising/glorifying newfags and "we r leejun xD" edgy kid "1337 h4xx0r" faggots who have to hijack our boards and culture to attention whore and to cam whore and to do the complete fucking opposite of what it means to be anon because nobody gives a fuck about them and faggots we chose to ban a long time ago. Not advertise/glorify them.
>>
>>374084
>Please stop advertising/glorifying newfags and "we r leejun xD" edgy kid "1337 h4xx0r" faggots who have to hijack our boards and culture to attention whore and to cam whore and to do the complete fucking opposite of what it means to be anon because nobody gives a fuck about them and faggots we chose to ban a long time ago. Not advertise/glorify them.

In addition to that: Please stop completely validating, encouraging, and giving those faggots your blessing. Instead of damning, shaming, and destroying them like you're supposed to.
>>
>>374084
>>374085

For example those faggots threads are banned on /b/ and all other boards.

So don't advertise and glorify those faggots.

Makes sense.

Or unban them and allow them on all boards so everyone can see what faggots you support, promote, and glorify as you do on top of every page every day for no fucking reason.

Those faggots aren't something that you should be proud of and glorify.

Those faggots are cancer and cringe that should be banned and not seen anywhere.

Including the top of every page for no fucking reason.
>>
>>374084
lel u r so madd
>>
>>374092
lolz kid u mad?
>>
>>374085
>>374084
>>374089
I like that it makes you as mad as you apparently are.

Also, that has been there since November 5th and you are just now noticing?
>>
This nigga about to pop a vein
>>
>>374084
>>374085
>I....I choose what 4chan is, not Hiro or the users!
>P...please be something less triggering!

>>>/tumblr/
>>
>>374111
What do you expect from a TriggerNigger?

These people live to make everyone into the same kind of noncommittal ignorant blobs that they are.

People like OP have only started cropping up in the last year or so and trying to stamp out any kind of ideas that go against the flow. I'm not sure if its an offsite campaign (GamerGhazi has confirmed that they've been raiding the site regularly) or if it's some kind of pre-election grassroots campaign.

Either way its obnoxious and transparent.
>>
>>374119
Welcome to /q2.0/
>>
>>374119
>>374119
>I....I choose what 4chan is, not anon!
>P...please be something less triggering!

>>>/tumblr/
>>
>>374111
This nigga about to pop a vein
>>
>>374092
>>374098
>>374111
I like that it makes you as mad as you apparently are.

Also, that has been there since November 5th and you are just now noticing.
>>
>>374128
lel u r so madd
>>
>>374126
What do you expect from a TriggerNigger?

These people live to make everyone into the same kind of noncommittal ignorant blobs that they are.

People like Anon have only started cropping up in the last year or so and trying to stamp out any kind of ideas that go against the flow. I'm not sure if its an offsite campaign (GamerGhazi has confirmed that they've been raiding the site regularly) or if it's some kind of pre-election grassroots campaign.

Either way its obnoxious and transparent.
>>
>>374130
Tell us more about how outraged you are.
>>
>>374121

You're projecting too hard, faggot.
>>
>>374098
lel u r so madd
>>
>>374134
What the? Fuck off, retard.
>>
>>374098
Tell us more about how outraged you are.
>>
>>374138
lel u r so madd
>>
Having to wait 60 seconds to make a new post is bullshit, too.

Should be 15 seconds.
>>
>Error: You cannot delete a post this old.

Fitting.
>>
>Error: You cannot delete a post this old.

Fitting.
>>
did the servers kill itt
>>
>>374084
Admin can do whatever he wants kek
>>
>>374170
>newfag retards can't make an argument
>"ADMIN CAN DO WHATEVER HE WANTS KEK, C'MON!"
>>
>>374152
>did the servers kill in this thread

Excuse me, what?
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.