[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do we fix /tv/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: tv board.png (4 KB, 400x102) Image search: [Google]
tv board.png
4 KB, 400x102
How do we fix /tv/
>>
delete it and call it a day
>>
>>371177
More baneposting and JUSTposting
remove hotheads
>>
We've got to make sure the memes stay quality and consistent.

We're going to be reaching peak Star Wars soon, and I'm sure there's going to be a lot of raw material to work with there, on top of the already established memery. Sheev, Sand, Old Friend, all classics that I'm sure will continue to evolve and get new mutations with the upcoming movie.

Looking into 2016 we've got a lot of cape features to look forward to. Eisenberg's portrayal of Lex Luthor seems fairly memetic, but it could also go the way of 2014's Daneposting from Amazing Spider-Man 2: flash in the pan, plus it's not unreasonable to hedge on that BvS just won't be able to live up to its potential simply because it lives in the shadow of TDKR.

There's also the old standards, Bane will continue, Latza season two seems to be revving up. JUSTposting and Brendan in general seem to be taking an interesting turn after we found out that he's been replaced by Tom Cruise in The Mummy reboot, but overall, I think /tv/ is going strong. I'm looking forward to what's ahead.
>>
delete delete delete
>>
/film/ when?
>>
File: 1448622232628.jpg (661 KB, 2820x704) Image search: [Google]
1448622232628.jpg
661 KB, 2820x704
>>371378
/flick/ first.
>>
>>371177
wordfilter "sheev"
>>
>shit posting starts at this time almost every night
>mods ignore it
>>
>>371177
more moderation and stop encouraging the shitposters attempting to create the new epic bane-meme
>>
Removing it and making a /film/ and /cel/ board respectively.
>>
>>371411
Wordfilter it to Statikk Shiv to trigger people who dislike that game.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.