[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: Your homeboard that you don't go to anymore
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4
You've gotten so pathetic, /co/...
>>
File: image.png (221 KB, 530x437) Image search: [Google]
image.png
221 KB, 530x437
>>361646
What's wrong with /co/?
>>
>>361652
Not OP, but despite loving comics, I barely come there because literally 90% of the threads are cape circlejerks or kiddy cartoon threads.

>>361646
I stopped coming to /k/ after I got banned for making a thread about naval vessels in which I used the word "news", as in "have you heard the news about these new ships?". The ban text was literally "->/news/".

I don't know if I broke some unwritten, autistic board rule, or if the mod was just stunningly incompetent, but I never felt the need to go back there, after that. I don't feel like having to police my own speech on the fucking weapons board.
>>
>>361646
> ITT; another faggot whinging about things he doesnt like.

Why the fuck do I even come to this board?
>>
>>361661
>whining about people whining

Oh, the irony.
>>
>>361661
This is why you're a joke /co/
>>
>>361661
Go back to tumblr
>>
>>361646
/a/
I got bored of anine and disliked the board culture
>>
File: ass.jpg (147 KB, 694x1080) Image search: [Google]
ass.jpg
147 KB, 694x1080
>>361646
Agreed. I recently started going back to /co/, and its a damn shame how bad the place has gotten. It's filled with Tumblrists tripping over themselves to argue about gender roles and feminism.

They have the same problem as /tg/: when people started arguing for SJW stuff, nobody told them to fuck off, so they spread out and ate the whole board. It's especially bad on /co/ because the comic industry is giving a shoutbox to SJWs.

Case in point: there was a thread last night on/co/ about terrible merchandise that was derailed by someone getting #triggered when somebody said an action figure had a "manface." When people are having arguments about Sexual Dimorphism because someone thought a toy wasn't good you fucked up.
>>
tv was never good but the cux obsession is out of hand

i blame pol
>>
>>361969
looks like they ruined /k/ as well

i'm all for far right voices to balance out the far left voices even on this site but this situation has gotten out of hand
>>
File: 1441390610316.jpg (80 KB, 695x676) Image search: [Google]
1441390610316.jpg
80 KB, 695x676
>>361978
Pre-GoT /tv/ was pretty great.
I miss abatap, oval threads, and all those wacky waifuists.
Why do normalfags have to ruin everything?
>>
>>361995
holy shit fuck off you weebnigger
>>
>>361956
>Case in point: there was a thread last night on/co/ about terrible merchandise that was derailed by someone getting #triggered when somebody said an action figure had a "manface." When people are having arguments about Sexual Dimorphism because someone thought a toy wasn't good you fucked up.

link please
>>
I was going to /tv/ for about a year but stopped going when star wars generals took over everything about 9 months ago.
>>
>>362161
>>>/co/77737417
4ch.be/co/thread/77737336 all non-deleted posts
>>
>>362178
*deleted I mean, you got it.
>>
>>361995

they trashed /tv/ so much this year, i had to abandon it.
>>
/vp/ used to be good when it was /tr/.
>>
/mlp/ and it hurts
>>
>>362496
Why don't you go there anymore? The finale's tomorrow.
>>
>>362498
>The finale's tomorrow
Is the ride finally over?
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.