[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
KANCOLLE ON THREE BOARDS
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5
File: 1452215858200.gif (2 MB, 314x228) Image search: [Google]
1452215858200.gif
2 MB, 314x228
i DEMAND a answer on why kancolle is allowed on 3 fucking board ( V JP A )
>>
File: Schlampenschiff Ahoi.png (410 KB, 900x771) Image search: [Google]
Schlampenschiff Ahoi.png
410 KB, 900x771
It's a video game
it's superior to 2hu in every aspect
it has a fanservice moe-shit anime and /a/ loves those

Don't forget Kancolle in the World of Warschips thread on /vg/, the constant spam on /int/, /pol/, /h/, /c/ and /w/

You're welcome.
Trash that 2hu, get a boatou~baka
>>
>>586902
>it's superior to 2hu
lol
>>
File: Hafennutte.png (88 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
Hafennutte.png
88 KB, 600x600
>>586903
prove me wrong

>better girls
>more girls
>military fetish > japanese occultism
>community doesnt try to cover the fact that the game has 0 story besides some dialogues a 6 year old could have written with shitty Doujins
>you don't need a Osu!-Tier autism to play and be good at the game
>no ntr/guro/abuse fetishes yet
>game devs can actually draw
>stockings + pantyhose
>piss off /pol/acks even harder by Avatarfagging as Nazi-boat
>>
>>586892
Because it's cancer and mods are retarded
>>
>>586914
>better girls
No one believes this, not even you. ZUN and the doujin community has built up great characterization around them over the years, and if you prefer them as simple sluts there's loads of artists doing that as well.

>more girls
One interesting character is better than 50 generic types.

I admit it was novel at first, but it grew old pretty fast. This also ties into the part above; the various humans and youkai of Gensokyo have a lot more variety and sources to work from. Ships are ships.

>community doesnt try to cover the fact that the game has 0 story besides some dialogues a 6 year old could have written with shitty Doujins
The dialogs are short and simple in the games, but it lays the framework for the official print works and also grants the freedom for the doujinshi to flourish. It inspires many things, like the comic your pic is based on.

>you don't need a Osu!-Tier autism to play and be good at the game
Different genres are different. I could say bad things about browser/mobage games but it's not fair to those that enjoy them.

>no ntr/guro/abuse fetishes yet
Kancolle is offensive enough as it is.

>game devs can actually draw
Insulting ZUN's art should be a bannable offense.

>stockings + pantyhose
Not as good as silly hats.

>piss off /pol/acks even harder by Avatarfagging as Nazi-boat
Why are you in the same threads as /pol/tards?

Kancolle is ultimately a hollow product churned out by a soulless corporation. It cannot and should not be compared to ZUN's gift for music and atmosphere, nor the thousands upon thousands of artists and creators he has inspired with his work.
>>
File: 1461707153018.jpg (144 KB, 850x894) Image search: [Google]
1461707153018.jpg
144 KB, 850x894
>>586914
>Hafennutte.png

Bernd, bitte.
>>
I have idea why their generals allowed on /a/. They don't talk about the anime. Really would be better suited for /jp/.
>>
>>586914
At the end of the day a fetish is just a fetish. There's only so much you can do with it, and most derivative work doesn't even take full advantage of that besides throwing in some trivia here and there. Both series have quite a lot of basis in actual history, but even there Touhou makes better use of that history to tell a story than Kantai Collection does, in both primary and secondary work.

I personally prefer modern history to classical history, but at the end of the day people don't manage to do anything with it.
>>
>>586986
There already is a general kancolle on /jp/, you baka. I wish the general in /jp/ would go somewhere else, but I'm not too bothered by an occasional KanColle thread. Maybe if /vj/ were created it would be a good place for them.

I'm tired of this whole KanColle vs Touhou war.
>>
>>586892
Because it fits on /jp/, it has a anime and manga and it is a video game. Topics aren't restricted on any one board and can go on multiple boards. Technically you can talk about everything on every board. Don't be a fucking dumbass. What is a problem is the threads on /a/ are made for the sole purpose of talking about the stupid shitty fucking game.
>>
>>586986
There are multiple generals on /a/ which have mod protection in which anime or manga are not even the topic.
>Really would be better suited for /jp/.
Same as above but for whatever reason mods want them on /a/ and want them to be as offtopic as possible.
>>
>/v/
It's a Vidal game

>/jp/
It's jap shit

>/a/
It's an anime
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.