[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do we filter normalfags from 4chan? Why wont they just go
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 5
File: Seizure Haruhi.png (112 KB, 863x545) Image search: [Google]
Seizure Haruhi.png
112 KB, 863x545
How do we filter normalfags from 4chan?

Why wont they just go away or at least have the decency to make themselves transparent when visiting here?
>>
>>584867
90% of 4chan is normalfags. The dream is dead. Go home and be a family man.
>>
>>584867
By not being inferior as human beings.
Good luck with that, spergy.
>>
>>584867
>Why wont they just go away
Because 4chan is that underground site that I spend time browsing just so I can tell people I browse it.

Social media has led me to believe 4chan is this cool distant misunderstood eccentric "indie website", and Anonymous is the hero we need but don't deserve, who can be painted as the bad guy in the media while still affecting real world change by saying the things nobody else wants to say.

I don't care about having fun here, and I will fight against anyone having fun in a way that threatens to diminish that image of 4chan which I have come to know since yesterday, because I want to tell all my friends that I browse 4chan and if people aren't as hip as I want them to be here then it might make me look bad.
This is why I get angry when I see people posting anime and various other images, and why I ruthlessly try to rid this site of virgins, nerds, foreigners, or anyone else I don't personally like.

Instead of me contributing to 4chan, I feel that 4chan's purpose is to contribute to me.
>>
File: sad_superman.png (136 KB, 384x324) Image search: [Google]
sad_superman.png
136 KB, 384x324
>>584888
Curse you, Normalfag!
>>
>>584888
You forgot the part where everyone should try to get into an epic greentext screencap to live up to the site's reputation and anyone who tries to seriously discuss his interests on hobby boards does not understand what 4chan is all about.
>>
Why is Haruhi having a seizure so erotic?
>>
>>584941
Because you get off on the bitch getting what's coming to her?
>>
>>584888
god damn. hit the nail on the head
>>
>>584891
>>584897
>>584975
Stop samefagging.
>>
>How do we filter normalfags from 4chan?
Simple, block phone posting and remove 4chan's boards from google.
>>
>>584867
>make themselves transparent
but when i make myself transparent as a normalfag you guys yell at me!!
>>
>>584979
>12 posts
>12 IPs
Nigga.
>>
>>584983
Also delist all boards except /b/, /trash/, /v/, /pol/, and any other designated garbage dump boards that wont be missed. Those are the only pages visible to the public.

All the other ones are delisted, and direct linking doesnt work, you also get banned automatically if your referrer is anything but 4chan.org/*
>>
>>584872
/thread
>>
>>584979
retard
>>
>>585009
/trash/? Nah, they're fine. I mean, it's a hidden board full of fetishes considered weird. It makes normal people disguted.
>>
>>585009
>/v/
Alright. Where do anons who dislike normalfags go to talk about videogames then? Shouldn't it be replaced with /vg/ since that board is full of blogging and drama faggots?
>>
File: 526.jpg (63 KB, 727x472) Image search: [Google]
526.jpg
63 KB, 727x472
>>584867
Just ignore them and keep posting. Duh. Anon, I used to be just like you: getting triggered over normies. But then I realized, I'm posting on an anonymous imageboard full of people who can't even lay a finger on normies despite all the shot we talk about them(unless you count a portion of /fit/). We only bitch about normies because they won't accept us. 75% if us possibly got bullied by chads or rejected by qt normie girls.Just get used to their shitposting and move on. You're becoming more of a beta bitch by complaining about people who don't take this site seriously. You think they give a shot about this low quality circlejerk of a website? No. Dammit, /qa/ really has become a bitching board hasn't it?
Only good thing I can say about you and your post, is that Haruhi suzamiya is a funny OP character and that you have great taste in anime.
>>
>>584983
Im posting from my phone.
Stay butthurt, cuckboi.
>>
File: image.jpg (19 KB, 401x377) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
19 KB, 401x377
>>584867
you kys dumb weeb
>>
>>585344
It's not about popularity or being bullied or whatever.

It's that normalfags are just militantly boring as fuck.
They aren't just boring, they try to make everyone else just as uninteresting as they are and won't stop until every aspect of 4chan and every user is the same.

They don't like dynamic humor because then they'd have to be clever and post in the right circumstances instead of spamming it everywhere to feel like they're fitting in, so they want all humor to be nice little self-contained packages that they can pick at random out of a hat and drop in any thread without thinking about it, or take over to twitter or facebook and post it without context on their walls.

They don't like unusual people, and instead of going along with people doing crazy shit or making an unusual thread they get angry and throw out insults hoping to discourage anyone else from trying new things in the future.
I never thought I would ever have to say this on 4chan, but here it goes: Not all the people who claim they are virgins or have no friends are really being honest, not all greentext stories are real. A lot of times people just pretend because it's funny. Chads are not just bullies, they're fucking idiots who don't understand a lot of the unwritten rules that some 14yr olds can notice right away

They aren't used to being in anonymous environments and because of that they are attracted to general threads and are the type to say "No, don't bully <tripfag> he's a nice guy and probably knows more than you do Anonymous user!" or they try to find patterns in everything to create little cubby holes that they can put everyone's post into without giving it further thought. Post a frog image, it goes in the "dumb frogposter" cubbyhole, no exceptions, "what? trolls? what are those?"

Normalfags just suck, and are lame in every possible way. I don't know if it's because they just like using anonymity as real world social practice or what
>>
>>584867
>normans roooooo
>MUH SAFESPACE
You are looking for wizardchan

4chan was not intended to be a hugbox for socially-awkward faggots, it was supposed to be an imageboard for discussing anime and japanese culture created by a SA member
>>
>>584867
Haruhi a shit.

>>584882
/b/tard pls go

>>584888
Wasted triple.

>I don't care about having fun here
But they do.

>This is why I get angry when I see people posting anime and various other images,
I'm not saying this doesn't apply to some people, but anime posters are shitposters.

>last line
Reclclit's up your alley, not memeing. You'd legitimately prefer it to any year you've been here.

>>585344
>>585397
dumb frogposter
also OP probably has bad taste if his image is anything to go by
the movie was decent though
>>
>>585522
haha fagger
>>
>>585400
As far as I can see, finding patterns in everything is a behaviour exhibited in all humans. Isn't your own use of the term 'normalfag' also an attempt to squeeze a large and diverse collective of people in a neat little cubbyhole too?
>>
>>585400
You have a point. But it's not like 4chan always has funny posts. Some are bland honestly. The more we treat 4chan as some exclusive golden temple with exclusive humor and the more we treat it as a place allowed for only certain people, the more people will want to jump in and fit in. Treat it as something not special and they'll leave.
>>
Reddit is now that spooky board that 4chan-anons go to, instead of 4chan being that sekrit club-site that redditors go to have bantz.
>>
File: 1430842203103.png (417 KB, 1246x724) Image search: [Google]
1430842203103.png
417 KB, 1246x724
>>586571
This really didn't have anything to do with being special though.

Actually now that I think about it this sort of thing is true even of comedians.
Isn't there some saying about being funny requires you to have low self-image or something like that? Like the funniest ones are ugly or have an annoying voice or a weird outlook on life or some shit.

It's the same here. Being a NEET or a hikkikomori afraid of walking down the street, or a creep, nerd, virgin, or whatever makes you more interesting and funnier.

Really I just think the people who do harm here are the type who think their "cool status" online actually does anything for anyone. Maybe in real life it gets people somewhere, I don't know. But on the internet the harder you try to be cool the more boring you are, and the more you make the environment look unfriendly to strange people the more boring the entire site becomes as a whole.
People like swagfags for example. Just so dull.

Pic very related.
>>
>>584867
Ban people that whine about "degeneracy". It's that simple.
>>
>>587030
kill yourself
>>
Is /his/ being taken over by /v/?

>>587030
REEEEE NORMIES GTFO off my board!!!

>>587093
dumb frogposter
>>
You have far bigger issues anonymous and ''normalfags'' is your fist worry? Go to your homeboard and be a quality poster.
>>
>>587112
Fuck you're right, I do post on /qa/ too much.
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.