[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are we allowed to talk about boards with dogshit moderation because
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5
File: DO YOUR FUCKING WORK.jpg (44 KB, 600x603) Image search: [Google]
DO YOUR FUCKING WORK.jpg
44 KB, 600x603
Are we allowed to talk about boards with dogshit moderation because /x/ and /lit/ are probably the most disgusting example of this, i mean seriously mods and janis: get you're fucking shit together because instead of lit being about books its about pepe threads and "books on cucking and big black cocks" and x is bullshit like "paranormal hookup" and "music threads". What the fuck happened, also dont you fucking dare delete this, people NEED to see this and you need to see this aswell to fix fucking everything.
>>
>>581771
Are you reporting them as well telling them to fuck off and redirecting them to a proper board? Also please provide some examples.
>>
/lit/ is a complete disaster. The board has collapsed over the past year.
>>
>>581773
i always report but nothing happens and those mouthbreathers wont fucking listen if i try to redirect them, also heres some examples:

>>>/x/17836580

>>>/x/17870608

>>>/x/17872666

>>>/lit/8243846

>>>/lit/8243874

>>>/lit/8243869

>>>/lit/8243823
>>
>>581775
So far it's being listened to, 3 of those /lit/ threads are deleted. Reports do work and while most people won't listen to redirects, they get banned so hopefully they'll learn. I doubt /x/ has much moderation, remember it's nearly a /b/ 1.5 by now. Also, good work.
>>
>>581776
/x/ really has gone to the dogs, can't you guys just send a crack team of mods who'll do it for free
>>
>>581777
I'm not a moderator or janitor, sorry.
>>
File: takagisan.jpg (74 KB, 546x637) Image search: [Google]
takagisan.jpg
74 KB, 546x637
>>581774
>go on /lit/
>first four threads: Ass thread, SJW novel, What did he mean by this, something about non-whites
>>
>>581771
This isn't /q/, man. There are no janitors and very little moderation here.
It's just a meta board.
>>
File: CANOEEEEEEEEEEEEE.gif (624 KB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
CANOEEEEEEEEEEEEE.gif
624 KB, 480x270
>>581777
>go on /x/

>hurr durr not paranormal
>le ebin /b/ posting XDDD
>like omg u guise are idiots for believing in this
>SHILLS SHILLS WHOEVER DOESN'T BELIEVE MY CONSPIRACY IS A SHILL
>planet x is gonna hit Earth any moment now
>how do i summon a succubus
>how to i magic
>prove to me paranormal is real
>role playing thread
>i think something is following me

Pretty much every thread is insta-derailed the moment it's created

We have mods that are watching though, seeing how we aren't allowed to talk about the paranormal radio station or /x/s talk show thing
>>
Overall the quality of 4chan has progressively decreased over the last few years. The site keeps running but the mods literally stopped existing as well as the janitors and above that the site's been a target for all kind of shills and agencies.

It's too bad but I feel as if 4chan used to be a top tier dope and now it's turned into disgusting street trash
>>
File: wubbo ockels.jpg (161 KB, 300x387) Image search: [Google]
wubbo ockels.jpg
161 KB, 300x387
>>584944
This site could and can be top tier dope. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6rDG6pE-GGY
>>
>>581771
>MODS AREN'T MAKING THE BOARD LESS LIKE THEY WANT AND MORE LIKE I WANT!

Okay? Have you considered that if the majority of a board is shit, that the majority of the board prefers the board that way?
>>
>>584969
terrible equivalency, you're bad at this
>>
>>584963
>>584970
>>Have you considered that if a city has high crime rates, that the majority of the inhabitants prefers the city to be that way?

Terrible comparison? How so?
>>
>>584963
That's like saying if society is the way it is it's because the majority is enjoying it
And it's wrong
>>
>>584976
Society and 4chan aren't exactly equivalent. There's no money on 4chan. It's JUST thoughtforms and conversation.
>>
>>585000
4chan is a community. There's social interaction and that makes it comparable to a society.
>>
>>585297
Societies have lots of things that 4chan doesn't have. 4chan is like a quasi-society where you don't need a job. Where you don't have a name. Where you don't have a face. Where you don't have any of these hundreds of things that carry baggage and connotation. 4chan's connotations are all maintained by bizarre things like whether or not you double space your paragraphs.

People don't get driven to commit crimes because they are impoverished and need to steal to eat, on 4chan. They are driven to commit crimes because they are ne'er-do-wells who have fun shitting up the board.
>>
>>585318
You're totally missing the point here.

4chan functions as a society in the meaning that the content that is to be discussed here depends on the moderation, in a way similar as to what makes up most of a citizen's life depends on its government.

Of course this isnt a literal society but the quality of our government (moderation) is highly questionable, as so we must do something about it.
>>
>>585327
But the metaphor that people commit crimes in a city doesn't translate to 4chan's users break the rules. It's a shit metaphor, kiddo.
>>
>>585389
Crime is breaking rules. A burglary in a city and a shitpost on 4chan are both violations of a formal and/or informal rule.
>>
File: 0.jpg (10 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
0.jpg
10 KB, 480x360
>bitching about lackluster moderation and a complete lack of transparency and accountability in regards to the staff

Wow, what an original topic, I sure see this going places.
>>
>>581771
Get in the line, there's an entire imageboard here waiting for proper moderation.
>>
>>585703
Listen kid, we're gonna go around in circles for ever if you just keep repeating yourself. Stealing out of desperation is not the same as posting rulebreaking content on a message board. Shit metaphor and no amount of repeating it is going to change that it's a shit metaphor.
>>
>>585389
>still missing the point
I'm gonna leave you in your 1x1 meter box now. Seems like you'd have trouble thinking outside of it anyway.
>>
>>585858
sure bud and you repeat yourself too.
>>
>>585858
Checked
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.