[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ok /qa/ I had this idea in a different thread just now
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3
File: 1460750566139.png (71 KB, 437x400) Image search: [Google]
1460750566139.png
71 KB, 437x400
But hear me out, this is basically the same thing but in a perfected version of my idea

Divide 4chan in to 50% red and 50% green

I dont mean board colours, I mean your IP or somethings assigned a colour, you can only communicate on 4chan with the colour you were assigned and it has a method of detecting how many green users there are and if there aren't enough, take some from red and switch them to green.

It would be some weird dystopian shit. And best of all, make it so that no one in the general 4chan userbase is told until 50 days later on the homepage, it announces it has been running for 50 days.

Then another 50 days later (day 100 of it running) it is de-activated with no announcement until day 150 from when it was activated, which would be 50 days in to it being off

This could cause injokes, memes and even culture within the colouring and some users may never see each others posts or know who one another is.

Your friends may get assigned different colours and would see what is almost the internet version of a parallel universe.

There may be different general consensuses between colour bases as one side might prefer say, fallout 3, whilst one other side could prefer fallout new vegas.

They could even keep this running for years on end, almost as if its a procedurally generated rougelike but in imageboard form.

This could even be used for other sites in ways I have seen, such as reddit had "the button". Major websites could start doing this and you may possibly may never have people meet.

Another idea a friend had when I told him this is that you could sign up for the opposite colour each month, convincing others to join your side or prove which "colourbase" is the best

And I personally think it would be best done on April 1 2017, have everything seem normal but slide it in secretly. You know you want to do it mods/hiroyuki
>>
>>585350
>Divide 4chan in to 50% red and 50% green
I dont mean board colours, I mean your IP or somethings assigned a colour, you can only communicate on 4chan with the colour you were assigned and it has a method of detecting how many green users there are and if there aren't enough, take some from red and switch them to green.

What a shit idea, I would've like to have questioned more if it was

>New users are Red IP's and can only go on Red IP boards (Along with green IP's)
>after 7days
>Ip becomes Green full acess to all boards
Obviously allowed to bypass if they have a 4chanpass
>>
File: devil.jpg (63 KB, 526x400) Image search: [Google]
devil.jpg
63 KB, 526x400
>>585355
The point isnt for it to work, its to fuck shit up
>>
>>585358
D E V I L I S H
E
V
I
L
I
S
H
>>
>make /po/ even slower
no
>>
This idea is so fucking awful that it's looped back around to being brilliant
>>
RACE WAR NOW!
>>
File: 2016-07-09-18-36-01-1995949931.jpg (9 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
2016-07-09-18-36-01-1995949931.jpg
9 KB, 259x194
>>585350
Greenfags are all homosexual pussies

WHO /RED/ HERE
>>
>>585350
how about we assign you to green and everyone else to red.
>>
>>585350
>wanting to limit content
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.