[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Dear posters of /qa/, I come from /int/ with a matter of grave
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
File: int.png (84 KB, 420x420) Image search: [Google]
int.png
84 KB, 420x420
Dear posters of /qa/, I come from /int/ with a matter of grave importance that I must bring to your attention. As some of you may or may not know, Americans do not celebrate one of the most important Christian holidays on the calender. The holiday in question you may be asking is in fact Easter. More importantly it has become apparent that through some strange turn of events, Americans are in fact completely unaware of this holiday. The exact reason behind this is largely unknown, despite the best efforts of many /int/ posters questioning Americans to determine how such a religiously Christian nation could completely abstain from such an important holiday. It now appears that the only way in which we may shine light on this peculiar situation is to continue to question the Americans and raise awareness of their deficiency of Easter celebrations. To conclude this announcement, it is recommended that whenever you see an American posting on /int/, that you ask them, "why don't Americans celebrate Easter?"
>>
>>581981
You are trying way too hard
>>
File: 1460377605614.png (6 KB, 420x420) Image search: [Google]
1460377605614.png
6 KB, 420x420
>>581982
It troubled me greatly when I became aware of the fact that the American people do not, in fact celebrate the event of Easter (also known as "Pasha", or Resurrection Sunday). The cause for the distress that this revelation has caused is due to the fact that Easter is an event of much importance, which Americans appear to have disregarded. Easter is the celebration of the resurrection of Jesus Christ after he willingly died in a noble sacrifice to forgive us and all of humanity of our sins and therefore cannot go by uncelebrated, Americans have gone through such lengths to show their contempt towards this innocent celebration that they have decided to make it illegal entirely. This is a great problem and is the impetus behind the question, "Easter?"
>>
Great post op
>>
>The Easter holiday celebration is not based on the Bible.
>Jesus commanded that we commemorate his death, not his resurrection. We observe this Memorial each
year on the anniversary of his death according to the Bible’s lunar calendar.—Luke 22:19, 20.
>We believe that the origins of Easter customs, which come from ancient fertility rites, make Easter
unacceptable to God. God requires that we give him “exclusive devotion,” and he is offended by worship that
includes practices that he does not approve of.—Exodus 20:5; 1 Kings 18:21.
We believe that our decision to abstain from celebrating Easter is based firmly on the Bible, which
encourages the use of “practical wisdom and thinking ability” rather than simply following human traditions.
(Proverbs 3:21; Matthew 15:3) While we share our beliefs about Easter with others when asked, we also
respect each person’s right to decide what he will do.—1 Peter 3:15.
>>
>>581987
>>
>>582007
I wonder, could you have possibly fucked up that post any more than than what you did there? Now that's something OP really ought open to inquiry.
>>
>>582010
Myth: You do not believe that Jesus was raised from the dead.

Fact: We believe in Jesus’ resurrection; we recognize it as core to the Christian faith and highlight it in our preaching.—1 Corinthians 15:3, 4, 12-15.

Myth: You do not care that your children miss out on the joy of the Easter holiday.

Fact: We love our children—we expend ourselves in training them and helping them to be happy.—Titus 2:4.
>>
More boards need to know about this, OP.
>>
>>581981
>>581985
tldr dumb frogposters
>>
File: 1460525283694.jpg (181 KB, 900x675) Image search: [Google]
1460525283694.jpg
181 KB, 900x675
>>581981
>tfw someone saves your pasta
>>
A paragraph (from the Ancient Greek παράγραφος paragraphos, "to write beside" or "written beside") is a self-contained unit of a discourse in writing dealing with a particular point or idea. A paragraph consists of one or more sentences.[1][2]

Though not required by the syntax of any language, paragraphs are usually an expected part of formal writing, used to organize longer prose.
>>
File: 1461928685665.jpg (56 KB, 414x506) Image search: [Google]
1461928685665.jpg
56 KB, 414x506
Rangeban?
>>
>>581981
>The exact reason behind this is largely unknown

Probably because you're gay. You should stop being a faggot and repent for your shitposting.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.