[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
RIP ;_;7
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
What went right?
>>
Everything.
>>
I'll be called a liar but whatever

>moot had a girlfriend who worked for Gawker apparently
>The Fappening had taken a huge toll on him, since even before that he was tired of 4chan and wanted out, but no one wanted to buy the site from him
>GamerGate happened
>Sometime ago he met Anita and became friends with her
>Apparently Anita and his GF convinced him to delete any topic about GamerGate on /v/
>In a leaked chatlog released by a pissed off janitor, it was revealed moot was firing mods who disagreed with how he was handling the GamerGate threads
>moot began replacing the old mods with SJW ones
>It turns out later his girlfriend was cheating on him the entire time. She only dated moot so she could get a promotion at Gawker
>By this point moot was already at his wits end, and finally called it quits, handing the site off to "The Team" aka the SJW mods he hired
>In September he sold the site to Hiro, and moot started focusing again full time on canv.as, a shitty site he had for years
>>
>>358756
do you unironically believe more than 1% of the bullshit your just spewed?
>>
>>358770
All the info is online for you to see. Just look it up
>>
File: 1443676744781.png (198 KB, 379x467) Image search: [Google]
1443676744781.png
198 KB, 379x467
I hope moot knows that there are some of us who will always care.
>>
>>358818
I miss him.
>>
>>358756
Imagine the admin of 4chan caring so much about social justice that they replaced all of their moderators in the span of a few weeks, without anyone making any noise. And to show off to their supposed lover just how much they love social justice, the admin of 4chan bans a group of users that are very anti-social justice from 4chan. (while leaving the storm front board mostly intact)
Then, in a few weeks the brave young admin of that other chan, refuge of those banned users, releases chatlogs from a "trusted source" which 100% prove that this is true. Go figure.

>>358512
"Poole's closed."
>>
>>358817
All of it is conjecture made up by retards. Prove me wrong.
>>
>>358829
He still posts here, just anonymously.
>>
>>358841
I don't know why you even bother responding to 8gaggers
>>
>>358833
Stop being in denial. moot was a spineless kek and a sellout. And those chatlogs are damn hard to fake
>>
>>358833
The logs are real, they just reveal very little that's even remotely interesting.
>>
>>358853
It proved moot was losing it and he couldn't take it anymore
>>
>>358844
I hate myself mostly
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.