[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What makes bronies so disgustingly narcissistic and selfish?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 6
File: 1431576476186.jpg (346 KB, 2560x1920) Image search: [Google]
1431576476186.jpg
346 KB, 2560x1920
What makes bronies so disgustingly narcissistic and selfish? Is it the deep-end delusion and complete lack of shame? "The world hates me, so I'll just hate them back" that mentality right there is fucked up when coupled with autism.
>>
File: 1447825472088.jpg (1 MB, 3300x2400) Image search: [Google]
1447825472088.jpg
1 MB, 3300x2400
>>357004
Are you a moron?
Here let me take the wool off your eyes
What makes humanity so disgustingly narcissistic and selfish? Is it the deep-end delusion and complete lack of shame? "The world hates me, so I'll just hate them back" that mentality right there is fucked up.

there you have it twat basket. bronies are people. and people are shit.
>>
What makes OP so disgustingly autistic and upset? Is it the deep-end superiority complex and complete lack of perspective? "I don't like something, so I'll keep caring about it" that mentality right there is fucking retarded when coupled with autism.
>>
>>357006
>bronies are people
I'm from /mlp/ and I can confirm that what you just said is not true.
Bronies are faggots and aspies and we need a second holocaust. :^)

The reason why they act so fucking selfish while doing things like coming to /mlp/ and spouting things like : "You make us look bad." and the fact that they are so narcissistic is because of INTJ personality type that they have : http://www.herdcensus.com/personality.shtml

You might say :"/mlp/ isn't different."
That is not true , take this as an example:
What happens if you beat the living fuck out of a legitimately autistic kid?
The kid stops misbehaving (/mlp/ was the kid in 2012).
The reason?
Discipline , I cant emphasize hard enough on how important that shit is , we try to discipline people who are new to /mlp/ too : http://mulpwiki.org/images/4/4e/Mlp_newfag_guide.png
And that is the reason why we sometimes agree on some things with /pol/.
>>
>>357004
What confuses me is why did these "men" not have a strong male figure in the life to show them how a man is supposed to act?
>>
>What makes weaboos so disgustingly narcissistic and selfish? Is it the deep-end delusion and complete lack of shame? "The world hates me, so I'll just hate them back" that mentality right there is fucked up when coupled with autism.

yes and yes
>>
>>357066
You're right anon, weaboos are fucking disgusting. Too bad for you, there isn't any weaboos on 4chan
>>
>>357066
>weaboo

You use this dumb made up word seriously and you can't even spell it correctly?
>>
>>357068
>>>/a/
>>
>>357044
>sometimes agree with /pol/
Love you too mate :3
>>
File: weeaboos are faggots.png (169 KB, 1906x973) Image search: [Google]
weeaboos are faggots.png
169 KB, 1906x973
>>357068
Oh the irony.
>>
File: better version.png (152 KB, 1908x903) Image search: [Google]
better version.png
152 KB, 1908x903
>>357080
>Having shit internet that you get forced to use google cache.
>>
>>357004
that sound more like /pol/ mate
>>
>>357004
It's the mindset of a child in the body of an adult. Simply see them the way you'd see children and it all falls horribly into place.
>>
>>357166
see >>357006
fucking moron.
cries like a moron when they have to endure the awful sight of a cartoon they don't like.
>>
It's remarkable how closely they fit the criteria for narcissistic personality disorder. Anyone who is fascinated with bronies should go look it up.

Then again, I have heard that autistic people can behave in ways which are remarkably similar to NPD.

Even the outsized anger they exhibit when criticized is part of NPD. Look up Narcissistic Rage.

They are such weird and fascinating people. I suspect their families just plop them on the Internet because it's easier than babysitting them.
>>
>>357386
>>anger when criticised is part of narcissistic rage
wow, feel free to drop your phd in clinical psychology any time mouth breather.
people do not like being criticized. the entire of 4chan rages in an unspeakable storm of butthurt over waifus or which music you think is based or not. I suspect you "study" such people because you enjoy feeling superior to something. oh look, narcissism surely you are one.
>>
>>357417
lol, see that is exactly the kind of rage-out I'm talking about.
These kids must have gotten tormented constantly at school.
>>
>>357006
>Here let me take the wool off your eyes

lol, bronies saying this
>>
>>357004
>"The world hates me, so I'll just hate them back"
But anon, [spaller]I'm going to love and tolerate the shit out of you.[/sporler]
>>
>>357004
The latest is that some brony took a photo of a male voice actor peeing at a urinal.

They are a fucking human disaster. I would seriously put them in a cage and torment them with electroshocks if I could.
>>
File: 1358068173413.png (362 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
1358068173413.png
362 KB, 700x700
>>357004
Where do you people even encounter bronies? Yeah, they were a big deal on the internet a while ago, and on 4chan before /mlp/ was created, but these days? I would have probably forgotten all about them if threads like this one weren't made every now and then.
>>
>>357004
I'd say it's partially because you're referring to a group that has collectively just discovered the fact that men can authentically love cute girly things yet still be themselves otherwise. This is not really that big a concept to a lot of guys, but to teens/young adults especially from families/backgrounds stridently against such openness it's fucking revolutionary to them.

So, perhaps they think they're better than the guy who doesn't see the appeal in ponies, because they can see something in that show that other guys don't. Also because they think they're a unique fandom making some huge advancement in redefining gender roles, they band together thinking that it's them vs the world and they're the only enlightened ones so to speak.

Of course, in reality everything that they think they've discovered was as I said already known to a lot of guys and simply kept to themselves or even just assumed to be a part of growing up/maturing. Most obvious to me is that their fandom sort of tries to ape moe anime fans (which predate bronies by decades), but they do a far worse/more autistic job at it, while pretending that they're unique and didn't simply reinvent the wheel under a limited (it's just one show) and furfag-tinted scope.
>>
>>358026
A+ would read amateur analysis again
>>
>>358026
Honestly, I think this is all completely true. You've managed to put into words what so few are able to without resorting to simplistic nonsense.
>>
File: 1439464739699.png (497 KB, 500x686) Image search: [Google]
1439464739699.png
497 KB, 500x686
>>357448
your post is about as meaningful as saying "kid must be white"
there are a number of things one can be bullied for. the fact that you resport to trolltastic shit posting when asked to back up your bullshit is pretty evident that nothing you just said has anything to do with facts and just represents a convinient excuse to make yourself feel superior

>>357519
>>lol dur a brony you cant kno tings.
as expected of retards on the internet
>>
>>358026
>>tl:dr humans find a reason to be superior to one another.
this is not limited to bronies in any way shape or form. there are just as many fags who thought they where too good to co exist with anyone who liked the show and wanted it snuffed out.
>>
>>357004
>/4cc/ still this salty that /mlp/ won the cup
GIDDY UP /)
>>
There seems to be a lot of mad in this thread.
8/10 OP. You are great at playing in the garbage.
>>
>>358208
That's because you're irritating fuckwits that the rest of 4chan wanted nothing to do with.
If you wanted 4chan to like bronies you wouldn't have acted like such deliberately antagonistic assholes.
>>
Just let me do shit in peace, damn.
>>
>>358026
>Also because they think they're a unique fandom making some huge advancement in redefining gender roles, they band together thinking that it's them vs the world and they're the only enlightened ones so to speak.
Are you talking about Steven Universe?
>>
lmao people are still asshurt about bronies? They've basically been dead since like 2013 niggas calm down
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.